Evalion took down Milo!

Hear me out, Vox and the Daily Mail is reporting that a 16 year old Canadian girl took down Milo after sending footage of his interview with Joe Rogan to the MSM.
Now we all know that this footage was widely available for a year, but come on, most normies would not watch a 30 mins interview with Milo.
So why Evalion? Well apart from her being the only Conservative late teens/early 20's in Canada, she used the exact footage of Milo defending pedophilia in her 2016 video "How to Identify a Jew."
If she was the one to take out Milo, well then she truly deserves to be crowed queen of Sup Forums.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
youtube.com/watch?v=OyuC_l8dDLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ylnCFte2ekI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>claims powerful, rich celebs he saw at a party were pedos
>doesn't name them
>accused of defending pedophiles
It's like people never heard of slander or libel laws

Evalion's 20 you potato nigger

She could have given a different age to throw people off her, Leaf.

They claim there's a 16 year old girl, but won't name her.

Think about it.

As if any 16 year old Canadian girl gives a shit about Milo.
This was just said so they can say "We cant name her because she is underage."

I mean it wasnt good for milo but i dont think they took him down i mean his book still gonna be published by a different editorial, his tour still selling and he resign breibart they did not fire him (its up to speculation if he was forced to resign)
And you may not like him for ton of reasons but milo being a pedophile just doesnt fit if he hates islam so much and others pedophiles
He may be a weird faggot but saying stupid shit once in 2 2 hour+ host shows its not really a big thing

Yeah, there are other videos of milo being exposed though. I just saw 2 yesterday.

He was a rampant SJW back 4-5 years ago and wrote tons of articles basically shitting on anyone that wasn't politically correct, as well as online trolls(you).

You can still easily find the articles for yourself on google. The only reason he ever stopped being a SJW is because he could be in the spotlight on the opposite side instead of a faceless nobody on the liberal side.

He's also a pedo and did things with a priest, and was a writer for the church for years before the SJW, Anti-sjw thing really kicked off.

google.nl/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

>back stabbing your own over lefty identity politics and ad homs

imbecile

>your own
>milo

Pick one faggot.

Already claimed guys

Who fucking cares?

Milo is a nigger loving jew faggot that needed to go. Good riddance regardless of who took him out.

This.

(Citation needed)

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

Don't forget to kill yourself.

Milo is dead to me.

Why isn't she called ''Neo-Nazi'' by media but just ''Canadian girl'' now that she helped Libtard Vox and Daily Mail?

stop posting reddit memes.

She was evil racist muh Nazi now she is just sweet Canadian girl.

I am not supporting this,the only ones who benefit from this are Liberals and SJW's who could not do anything when Milo was hammering them. Right should support other Right

Canadian Stormfront wins again.

Then explain why the video was originally released by the Reagan Battalion, a website started the same day Clinton win the nomination and had no activity until a w weeks before the video release while the associated Twitter account was made to look like it was part of a conservative action group while it accrued neo-con followers on Twitter.

Milo is a sjw.

Read the fucking thread.

I left my son un-cut. He will thank me later.

DAMNIT, why must my nation kill everything good in the world

These shills wont rest, your aytacks on milo and moly are useless

Evalion is /ourgirl/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMN IT WHY IS 4KEK SO FUCKING STUPID.

READ AND WATCH

The shills always show their hand when they talk about Milo. Too easy.

They're also attacking Varg, Styx, and the Golden One. It's part of their strategy running up to the 2018 midterms. Try to denigrate the support of more important right wing social media users to limit their influence, while the MSM tries to make up for lost time.

bless you for .gif

>milo
>backstabbing

He was never /ourguy/ to begin with

Milo isn't actually Jewish - he's Welsh.
Also his real last name is Wagner.

He sure will.

>114935995

You did gud user. I'm forever thankful my parents never had me cut.

This.

>fucked up earlier post.
he's literally an SJW. Or used to be. And it wasn't a change of mind either, he's literally an attention whore fag who will latch onto any trend. A fraud too

For instance--But yes keep sucking the faggot dick.

I just find it so incredible that people on this board actually support this degenarte.
Those others that you named I don't mind, but Milo is scum.

Fucking broke my quote.

Milo is a disgusting freak. Who knew?

No idea but I've smoked some of Joe Rogan's shatter, and it was pretty darn tasty. Cheers' m8

>important
Top kek

his priest.

You do realize its other anons making these bait threads, right?

True.

What is bait about this thread, I've made a claim and backed it up with evidence.
If you wanna support that degenerate thats your decision.

Stefan on Milo:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ylnCFte2ekI [Open]

He hits the nail on the head here guys. Shills BTFO

Not this thread. All these eceleb threads we've had recently

anyone defending milo at this point should have a sledgehammer slammed through their skull just like him

he's very obviously a pedo hanging out at parties where he disproves of the pedophilia only because the boys are "too young for [him]" and preaching it around as a positive thing

keep in mind this is a faggot, drug addict prostitute who was molested as a kid. GEE I WONDER IF THE PEDOPHILIA PREACHING IS JUST IN A PURELY PHILISOPHICAL SENSE DESPITE BEING AROUND PEDO PARTIES WHEN HE WAS STILL A BOYTOY PROSTITUTE FOR RICH PEOPLE HMMM

fuck off with your cult of personality, potato nigger. Sup Forums is a board of individualism

Go vote for Merkel again, Kraut.

Germany died along time ago

shut up bitch you have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. anyone associated with kikebart is getting fucked. yours truly.
>go make more shitty jew tube vids pretending to be important

agree

Naahhhh. Milo made liberals insane. A right wing gay? He's MAN COULTER. The male uber troll.

What he needs to do is some dimension chess shit to respond. Whatever the opposite of a pedo is, he should prove he's that.

>reporting that a 16 year old

she's not 16. thread debunked you can all go home now

>Taking everything at face value.