Why are whites soo super ashamed to come from albinism. Honestly, if you don't believe in 2017...

Why are whites soo super ashamed to come from albinism. Honestly, if you don't believe in 2017, that humanity is connected, and you came from albinism. just GTFO, because your coward beta ass, is soo far beneath me, your dumb weak leper ass doesnt deserve a conversation with true master like me.

Why so afraid white man? Its like you can't handle the standards of your own hateful racism, huh. Its like albinos arent superior or someething huh. Its like albinism is a disease and deficieny huh. Recessive mutant. Getting bred out huh? Aww I feel so bad for you. After all the hate your lonely depressed cleatus ass poured into the world with your internet connection.

You see, I dont mind being cattle to quiet conniving theiving jews, if it means your fucking loud obnoxious, vain, and cruel, ashamed albino recessive mutant, subhuman leper ass is REMOVED FROM THE GENE POOL. DO NOT PASS GO. BYE MORDECAI

You did this white man. You brought the Apocalypse upon yourselves. Everyone hates you. Everyone. Not one brother left out. You betrayed them all with your vanity, and you will pay the price. BECAUSE BETRAYAL, CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN -kormac

Sorry your recessive genetics get BTFO albino. Sorry your skin couldnt stop your whore of a mother from filing divorce leper. I look forward to the future. The future where we END you without firing a bullet. Shouldnt have been so loud white man. Shouldnt have been so proud white man.

Your sins have caught up to you and you will suffocate in the hate and darkness you plunged the world in. Enjoy your safe space lepers, youre among your last generations that will enjoy anything.

>White birth rates in decline.
>White women race mixing more than ever, and the most likely to race mix
>I have a hottie white gf, you lonely pollack beta
>Show me how you fight leper, I dont have to lift a finger. Come show me coward.
>Aww you need your financial meltdown cleatus? Awww how about noo stormweenie How bout do not pass goo beta nobody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vwmMbOgadTs&t=828s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I promise you albino, you will live out 100 and 10% of the pain you inflicted on my planet disease creature of evil. Seed of cain.

You willl beg for breath as you are waterboarded with your own hate actual subhumans.

clearblue using racism to slide truth

>Blah blah blah stormweenie
>Is on stormfront
>Obsessed with whites
>Talking shit but has an even lower percentage of the population

seriously. It's fucking early and this nigger is already at it. Posting the same old retarded shit. Whatever.

Nature wants you gone albino. Youre a disease. Paradigm shift. An awakening in the force. We will have your daughters. Your sons will be nothing but trannnies. 110% albino. Too loud and proud. Should have humbled yourself before you got humbled. Youre gonna be humbled right out of existence albino.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ

The albino man's greatest weapon. The BWC.

How did you allow yourself to get conquered by people you consider inferior?

Are you scared. Ofc you are. You should be. You threw rocks at the bear for 500 years behind a glass screen. That shit was shattered by the internet, the great equalizer. Horde up the guns cleatus, they will not save you. Your enemies surround you. We are getting closer. Closer to your daughters. We will give them our beneficial seed.

There will be nowhere to run. Your borders can no longer protect your shitty recessive mutant genetics albinos. You will rot and children of color will dance happily on your bones lepers.

G

M

Oh dear, it's retarded. Are you lost? Do you need an adult?

Wow, this albinos indians sure are ugly but at least they're not as ugly as nignogs
Whether whites come from albinism or not, it can't be denied that their features are much better than other races

Cuz you are the same as the Jew, albinos. Cowardly and weak. The only tools you have to win over your brothers is crueltly, lying, and cheating. Youre gonna pay for it all. Look around. Dear white ppl. Bye bye Mordecai!

You gave me this hate with your new right alt emergence. And I want nothing more than to peel the scalps from your wannabe neo nazi heads. Show me how you fight cowardly albino.

You got nothing. This is it. Black president 8 years. You did nothing coward. DOTr Where bitch Where? show me. I will show you the inside of your scalp when you dare get brave enuff.

No one is afraid of you. Our vengeance outweighs your greed albino. You will suffer for what youve done. Suffer leper..

Last 1 min, aka white race has never existed. Youre nothing but an albino and ashamed of it. Mutant. Hoity toity pajeet.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

V

Where do you live?

richard spencer is going full madame blavatsky on us, i see. what a fucking loser, thank god that guy punched his lights out

Flat faces are done for too. Albinos and ashamed of it. OFC they breed better than you, but we all know their women are not faithful to their men. They will become the new white women when the last white woman vanishes from the face of the earth.

Eat shit and die albino. All your base are belong to us now.

Could never be as ugly as your pathetic leprous mutant abomination people.

You're inferior and mentally retarded. Newsflash bitch. No women are faithful to their men.

>White women race mixing more than ever, and the most likely to race mix

Simply fake news. But say whatever makes you sleep at night.

Not in bumfuck cleatus land. Enjoy your flat lands while you can cleatai. We will come for you eventually. There will be nowhere left to run. Go to antartica. We will breed you out there. Its what you deserve recessive mutant. Nothing less than complete and total annhilation. Thats what you wanted right. Race realism. You got it buddy. Your race doesnt exist mutant leper. You have no future.

Yes albino, breed your pathetic genetics out of existence. Theres enuff black women to go around for everybody. Can you say the same leper?

Hey girl, ya see...what you've done is mistake them for white people when all you gotta do is look in the mirror, and then at the nose of the people you are hating on.
Screw off, missy.

Calling me Cleatus means nothing. You have lower intelligence. And science proves it. You were a slave and you are just rebelling against your master because you will never escape the shame of having been a slave.

#getmygun

I have a white gf, and you are lonely nobody. Eat shit and die lonely beta. Fucking kicking sand in your face and youre gonna take it bitch. What are you gonna do white man. This is it. Youre powerless. NOW GIB
ME
DAt
(EVERYTHING*Guldan voice*)

Shut up nigger.

You are too stupid even for an argument. Whites come from Europe yet we have huge numbers throughout the world. We have a huge population in the US. A large settlement in Australia. A large settlement in South Africa. A lot of whites throughout Latin America. You are the one who is inferior. Your race is nothing but luggage.

what a fucking nigger
>can't spell "cleetus"
>worships whites so much he thinks they somehow bred a race of god-men after stabilizing an extremely rare and unstable genetic mutation, millenia before genomics even existed
>"pls let me be congressmans. i gib mo money fo dem programs"

poo in loo

Thats where youre wrong projection master. You project your innate inferiority at blacks becauyse youre afraid of them

Cuz Im not even black. But I sure as hell love perfect black ppl more than your disgusting leper ass.

I promise you lepers. Promise. Youre gonna suffocate in your hate. Gas lol. Nah. lack of dignity. We will crush your soul and will to live.

Hell yes we are the Devils children we will eat your soul.

Nice b8 m8

Oh wow, you seem very angry. I bet it feels a lot like impotent rage trying to hit me with your words over the internet instead of your fists.

>Race is just skin color

Try harder nigger.

Yeah get it while you still can leper. Before your jew overlords come to your house with your own people, and rip out right out over your dog molesting cleatus hands, fuckin hills have eyes inbred motherfucker.

Nah, this is our time now. Say bye bye Churchill.

Hey op if it wasnt for whites you'd still be raping and pillaging mud hut villages back in africa. Why don't you give us some credit for the quality of life your living right now.

It's wrong though. Blacks are mentally inferior. You've been empowered by Jews who see you as useful.

Words are all I need anymore leper. Look around. Look at the triggering. What are you gonna do about. 50 years youd hang me for such talk. I would be scared. How the tables have turned. How the mighty have fallen.

The problem with a self appointed pedestal. Is when you fall from grace into the hungry masses. They will devour you entirely.

stupid nigger get shot

t. 12% of the US population.

Too bad, whites should have been quiet and not vain. Now they will witness tthe price of arrogance and pride. The greatest of all sins seeed of cain, the first albino.

Sage

OP is a fag.

Good for them. Let the jews use them. You are worse than the jews. The jews are quiet. You are fucking loud and obnxoius. No wonder they want you gone. Good, ill help them even tho they take my money. Ill give them my money to get rid of you once and for all. You are disgrace to humanity leper *spit in you general direction*

>Black
>Calling other people obnoxious

t. 12%

Good, I like this. i dont mind this. I embrace it. I will dump my whjite gf for a better black girl too. Why the fuck would I want gross albino genetical inferior children.

rip science of biology.
sage this ignorant piece of shit

>whites are ugly
>posts images of indians

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Die cowards, Finish rotting. My children will dance on your bones.

please do provide us with the fact that all whites come from albinos , i would like to see that comprehensive study.

Check Em

What a gay guy you are lool. White men are degenerate. Thats why the internet is full of white women fucking their dogs... amateur style, on the internet.. for free.

Pathetic lepers. As if we could ever be below your recessive albino asses. Your caste system dies and you with it. Rot leper. Rot.

You mad?

This is either bait or an actual two digit iq nigger.

Niggers are good beeing vulture food.

The studies have been done buddy. Youre people are too collectively cowards to accept the truth. It is too much for them. They want blissful ignorance. too bad. I will shine the light of truth into their defective retinas. I will burn out whatever pride they thought they had.

Youre not proud of yourselves. You albinos and super ashamed of yourselves.

shes beautiful

WE WUZ KANGZ YO

Thats not you lol. Youre a fucking nobody who needs to stand on the shoulders of other men. You latch on to your skin color cuz there is nothing else in your pathetic wasted privelge life. Should have done better while the privelege was piping hot. Now its all but evaporated and you cant handle the balance albino. Recessive genetics BTFO.

>even the vulture is staying away from the nigger
Kek

Check Em

Shit bait nigger/10
sage

wipe those tears away fella, soon you will be gassed

It's a white man though. You're a racist fucker with an inferiority complex. White people are defending ourselves from evil people like you who want us dead. And who choose to discriminate against us for the color of our skin.

Lets look at all the empires that were build by black......................................... wups.
Also np that you life in a civilsed world and not in a fucking mud hut.

I was walking to class and I saw a Christian extremist talking about how we all going to hell. He held a sign that said women who wear yoga pants are slots.

First of all women can do with THEIR body's as they please.

And

Second. God bless the man who invented yoga pants. He belongs in heaven!! It's Jesus on the throne he's on the right hand side.

If he can't make it to heaven than no one can. If I have to go to hell to see women in yoga pants sign me up for dungeon 14 baby.

BTFO POL. You ever step outside of your moms apartment, this is what you will face in the real world. We are hungry for your flesh. Be afraid leper. It is your destiny cowardly mutant.

Guarantee a brainwashed, self-hating sissy white liberal posted this.

YEah we do want you dead, cuz your existence is an ABOMINATION. Its not racist buddy, its race realism. Geez. Get with the times. Whats the matter? Its like youre choking on your own medicine.

Drown in it leper.

Just gonna leave this here

I think your existence is an abomination and I want you dead.

Aww look at all the white ppl sad that the poison has rippled back to them. DROWN IN IT LEPER.

come on man, literally every other race is shit tier. whites went to the moon. just face it, you're shit. if it wasn't for whites playing nice you'd be in chains right now

Here's a nigger in his native habitat. Clearly superior.

Do something about, Ive already begun. Look at me kickin ass and taking names. What are gonna do white boy. What are you gonna do dumb uneducated cleatus. You got nothing. We will have your daughters. You will never feel safe. Your world belongs to us now.

Yea, thanks I know. Prob why he can stay in the sun all day, but if you went to where he was. Youd die without 2 hours like the subhuman albino mutant deficient creature that you are.

t. 12% of the population

That is one of the worst photoshops I have ever seen. All of your posts are shit tier. Literally the same thing over and over. Get new material or you are going to be fired.

Light skin evolved to absorb vitamin D. Blacks are more likely to get Rickets and other problems in areas with low sunlight.

You know we could send you to jail for harrassment?

Im not black and I dont care. Your vanity is disgusting. The most vile shit on the planet. The worst blacks have nothing compared to you Beta fucking nobodies who are sooooo vain because of your UGLY BLOTCHY EXOMA ALBINO skin.

We willf ucking quiet you loser nobodies. We will remind you that youre betas IRL and online. Youre not understanding. You are going to pay for what youve done beta white man.

Youre gonna pay for it all. Im smiling at the future. Should have humbled yourselves lepers. Now youre gonna get uberhumbled. Aka bye bye white guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwmMbOgadTs&t=828s

bacterias can survive at 80 Celcious degrees but it doesn't make them a superior race

>Your world belongs to us now

yeah sure nigger

WE

Try me leper. I was born to put you in your place mutant. To remind you that your sins are coming. That you cannot outrun karma. You know I am right. You know you deserve to suffer for what youve done albino, seed of cain.

I will have my vengeance.

White men are the most desired of any race of men. White people in general are the most desired because we are superior.

Whites can pretend they arent albinos, but it doesnt make them their own race. They are just cowardly weak lepers and they are gonna get whats coming to them. I promise you.

Karma for what? For trying to live a peaceful life and instead being harrassed for being white?

You're a good poster, there's always a place for village idiots on this board. You are truly committed to your delusion and I salute you for that.

Yeah I am sure subhuman albino leper. Its been done. What are yall crying about. Its not your world anymore to covet? Aww thats too bad albino. This is just the beginning. Show me how you fight mutants.

Fascists or Nazis are not even nearly responsible for as many deaths as Communism. Communism makes everyone look like little babies when it comes to being genocidal.