Images that trigger Sup Forums

I'll start with a good one

Irony exists in between the tension of true and false. By declaring your posts to be ironic or satirical up front, you destroy that tension, give the game away, and reduce the theme of your posts to one of sincerity, or the child-like begging of earnestness.

DRUMPF

>yellow text makes it correct

I fucking wish Dolphieboy was still around.

How dare he express his national liberty, one that enemies of free speech would silence.

I wonder if I want to know more, knowing that there are those who would silence him.

BLOODY ROMANS!
What has Rome ever done for US?!

he literally mentioned it at his address to congress. it was like the first thing he talked about

>Berlin wall
>Construction started 1961

I love this pic every time it's posted

obvious bait.

shill please go you're so pathetic it's painful to watch

lmao omg thats actually what they probably look like

This image is pure Leddit

Its the opposite

>so hot you have to measure it in Kelvin
what kind of retard made this

Sikh's are the most based thing to come out of India.

Then again Sikh's aren't Muslims.

Fair enough

Why would this trigger pol? No one has issues with Sikhs as a whole and they are anti muslim.

>oh we're not slavers anymore
>bye

:)

this doesn't even make any sense

Me

>Switching platforms as if they were Pokemon
Yeah, right

If you want to convince anyone here, you have to throw Hillary under the bus

Reminder people of her just reminds them that trump was the better choice

is this 2010?

all your posts are shit

>keep trying!

DUH WAT A KELVIN???? IT MAST BE THE EKUIVLENT OF KM TO M, NOT JUST 273C HOTTER DURR

>I know some science now i'm a nerd
Get good /r/eddit

How the fuck does 2 parties completely swapping values and ideologies work anyway, why the fuck did it happen?

the implication is that the kelvin scale is obscure, so it must be used for very, very hot things like the earth's core or stars. The album in question must be hotter than anything else on earth to use such obscure measurements. Also they're science-related guys, so it's a two layered theme.

It really is ass I agree, you just must not have any dumb normie friends

>Sup Forums says racist shit
>leans towards republicans when someone says democrats aren't the racists.

Well Republicans hemorrhaged progressives when they opposed suffrage for women, and the democrats lost their slavery and jim crow proponents with the formation of the Dixiecrat Party, and FDR's coalition takeover of the democrats.

based Sikhs
not even mad if this is true

Kelvin scale is an absolute, thermodynamic temperature scale using as its null point absolute zero, the temperature at which all thermal motion ceases in the classical description of thermodynamics.

But why are liberals silent on crimes done by niggers?

What a bro

That one doesn't work because we know all Americans being shot are black people shooting other black people.

Also, there's way more than twice as many right wing people add Muslims, so Muslims are clearly more violent per capita.

Sikhs are based
sure they don't poo in the loo but whatever

Is he wearing a skirt?

Sikhs are fukkin Sikh, brah.

Why does he look straight out of some manga series here. So stylish.

Literally who? Also evidence of this?

How many died in the Boston Bombing?
If the answer is "more than two" this is bullshit.
Same for 9/11. Same for that French theater. Same for every single terrorist attack in the last forty years!

The odds are much higher than 2/the entire world population.
Just ask a Swede who either sees or hears a grenade going off. Or a German teen who just got their anal cherry ripped open.

Fucking propaganda.... Needs to stop.

you gotta try harder to trigger Sup Forums you dumbnut

Turd world filth

Trump mentioned this dude in a globally televised speech to Congress TWO DAYS AGO. The only thing that triggers me here is OP's willful stupidity.

Cofusing cold and heat durp

Not knowing the diffrence between a sikh and muslim. Everybody the moronic left

Looks like he pingdher indajeep

That made no fucking sense those christian orgin countries are majority muslim now if anything it proves the point about not letting muslims into christian countries if you want them to stay christian

Lets speed this thread up

>That awkward moment when you remember that the emails even existing at all was a felony

I always wondered what happened to that girl from Hansen.

>Inability to defend yourself is virtue

Drumpf never upset pol, we were honestly confused about why it was funny. It's like the Pokemon kids that sit in the back of the class and make up nicknames for the popular kids and think they've somehow got one over on them when really they're just dropping spaghetti

...but Voldemort didn't have Umbrige's back. She was a career bureaucrat with the support of the establishment who refused to believe there was a threat from radical.... Oh.

nigger

You know what? They always want the catholic church to report on gay, trans, whatever marriage and rights, we need to pressure the Islamic churches and Jewish churches to make statements on gay marriage and trans rights.

sounds bretty good tho senpai

>tfw a pr0ud womyn on campus argued with me about "Hitler's Berlin wall"
>tfw the yellow text actually does make it correct

they're contradicting themselves here
Sirius said that he knew Dolores by reputation, and that "She's no death eater"
>inb4 >reading harry potter

That nose is coming out of the monitor at me

Enough of your shit

I almost threw up.

So only 2 people have been killed in terriost attacks. Really make you think

I like the sources and the evidence best. Thank you for those great truths, surely DRUNPFT will be #rekt by these xDDDDDD

This is disgusting

IT's "SO YOU'RE SAYING"

you fucking mongrel.