Felony theft for bike theft

>Felony theft for bike theft
>"b-but America isn't racist..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToLfgln6hn4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP is as always a fag... its OK to steal right?

>Commit crime
>Get arrested

WOOOOOW fr*ck Donal dfdrfrfrdrumpfmf and fr*ck white people

West Palm Beach is in Florida.

I live in Florida.

Anything over 300 dollars is grand theft, a felony. Anything less is petty theft, a misdemeanor.

Dindu stole a bike that costed over 300 dollars and he got a felony instead of misdemeanor.

It has nothing to do with the color of his skin. It has to do with the nature of his crime you sperglord.

> implying they havent been trying to catch this serial bike thief for years.

Probably stole some all carbon 4-5 grand bike. Cop sees this old ass nig on this racing bike and immediately knows whats up

Not only that, the Dealing in stolen property is a 2nd Degree felony punishable by up to 15 years.

its really harsh and i believe the law was designed to punish scammers/people who sell stolen stuff at pawn shops but it often carries more time than the actual theft.

Don't steal, nigger.

>niggers shouldn't be punished for crimes
>b-but liberals aren't degenerate cuckolds

felony theft is anything more than $500...stealing an iphone is fucking a felony.
>fuck thieves

If niggers don't want to do the time, they shouldn't do the crime. Im supposed to feel sorry for some dude who stole another dudes bike? Fuck that. He got what he deserved

Over $300 = grand theft.

The report says $700, however the bike is only worth $379 (male or female version).

Also Nut, Kek

vintage meme

youtube.com/watch?v=ToLfgln6hn4

Fuck you OP I like my bike

Go smack your gums elsewhere

Ooga booga plis resist

Anyone care to look up the nig past records? Bet he has more then one arrest..

>Not realizing that bikes can cost upwards of ten thousand dollars.

>Being so racist that you think blacks are incapable of being personally responsible for their action.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Good job for posting that. OP should've posted that or something similar but clearly he's an underage b& fag. Also

>pic related (pure coincidence)

Grand theft and petty theft are based on the dollar value of the theft. There are bikes that cost over $10,000. You commonly see $2-5000 bikes if you know what you're looking at. Bicycle or not, that falls under grand theft.

felony theft isnt that hard to get in my state you only need to steal something worth over 200 bucks to get grand larceny

Bikes are expensive as fuck libcuck. They ought to throw the book at this worthless nigger.

Anyone got the webm of stun gun bike seat? Guy hooked a zapper to a bike seat and left bike unlocked... Nigger after nigger kept trying to steal bike and got their ass ZAPPED.. I have the vid on my laptop.. Post ot later..

could probably avoid jail time if he stopped stealing other peoples belongings....

sage

They used to hang horse thieves. A bike is like a steel horse. They should hang bike thieves, too.

>stole a bicycle
He should get the death penalty desu.

>charged for a crime
>not sentenced
He'll get a week in county, free meals, and a place to stay, which will cost tax payers more money.

Probably his umpteenth arrest user.
Pull his arrest record and post you complete shill faggot.

its probably his 8th time

TFW MY BIKE HAS AN ANTI NIGGER THEFT DEVICE INSTALLED

well maybe the state should give blacks less reasons to commit theft? like decrease the amounts of police brutality and racism when blacks want to get to school or a job they can't?

fuck newfag threads. No info apart from a shitty title. No link. 1 post by this ID.
Just makes a shitty 1 post thread and fucks off to suck nigger dicks.

>like decrease the amounts of police brutality
It would decrease if blacks were to commit less crime so there is no way the """""""""police brutality""""""""" was first

>and racism when blacks want to get to school or a job they can't?
You mean like affirmative action? Like when a black person with a low score has a higher chance to get into a university than a white person simply because he is black?

get the fuck out of here with your baits

Lol fuck off jamal

I mean giving blacks more money so they stop having to steal to live a dignified life

>when blacks want to get to school or a job they can't?
When do blacks want to go to school or get a job?
Why'd they want to get a job when they can just steal yo bike crakka?

That is usually where blacks fuck up. I bet he had some drugs on him, outstanding warrants, and delinquent on child support.

How about they start actually earning money themselves?
They can do it easier anyway if they actually try

Ah yes, the "let's just appease them" argument. How much should we pay them to not commit crime?

>
HE A GOOD ASS BOY N HE AINT DO S H I T

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY

You can tell he used a ton of amps here, no one falls like that from a little shock.

>damn near 50 years old
>stealing bikes

Shameful.

fuck cyclists :DDDDDD

Full house of truth right here.

>blacks
>want to get to school
>or a job

That's probably what the rental shop would have charged her for it. No matter what part of the world you're in, rental shops are ran by shysters.

>Over $300
>worth $379
moot point?

As someone who has had a favorite bike stolen by someone, this fuck is LUCKY to get a felony sentence.

If I ran the show bike thieves would ride the lightning.

Someone should not be rewarded with a roof over their heads and 3 meals a day for committing a crime.

Liberal faggots will disagree, because chronic pathological altruism. They are oh so addicted to being a victim.

Since when has being a victim been in vogue?

Faggy pieces of libshits.

How is it America's fault that blacks are black

>maybe if we reward bad behavior it will go away

hippity hoppity get off my property

I wonder how many priors the guy had.

White guy arrested for a petty crime with no priors means not a harsh punishment.

Black arrested for a petty crime with previous felonies and misdemeanors of course punishment should be more severe but then libs will cry out racism.

You mean like welfare, section 8 housing and utilities, free healthcare, free school, free phones, free internet, free food? And that's just the taxpayer funded handouts. There are endless private charities that do nothing but give to these talking apes.

Hiring quotas, preferential hiring in government, preferential admission into university, lenient treatment in the courts.

22 TRILLION dollars spend in the "war on poverty" to bring these cretins up to speed with civilization and where are we? 400 years on this continent and they still can barely speak the language above the level of a human toddler and can't even figure out how to wear clothing.

But just for the sake of argument, what do you reckon it will cost us to make these animals participate in civilization? What's the cost, per nigger, we should plan to pay every year that will make them act white?

>Since when has being a victim been in vogue?

Since communism. If the punchline is "to each according to their need", then the coin of the realm becomes neediness/victimhood.

“The victim stance is a powerful one. The victim is always morally right, neither responsible nor accountable and forever entitled to sympathy.”
(((Dr Ofer Zur)))

Even the most incompetent public defender will easily get this plead down to a misdemeanor, which the prosecuting attorney will happily take to avoid the cost/risk of a trial.

I want more of this.

I know, WTF?!? It's not like he committed a real crime, like waving a flag and shouting at people.

This is definitely the last straw for Drumfph, he's done for sure now.

>guys just decrease racism!
Ahahahaha get the fucka outta here Luigi.

Thank you, I just googled "bait bikes" and found fucking hilarious videos.

The reason it cost so much and has had negative rather than positive effects is that all the money went to the real welfare queens in the form of government agencies who spent all the money on making bigger problems to ensure they'd never be out of a job.

growing up i've had countless bikes stolen by niggers. this old retard can rot for all i care

Lol fuck off Giuseppe. Go throw bananas at one of your nigger footballers again.

His rap sheet was probably a mile long.

You are Sicilian aren't you akemd?

Theft of over $500 is felony grand larceny. Bike cost more than $500. Maybe he shouldn't steal bikes.

JUST DONT STEAL BIKES YOU FUCKING RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone who shows up for this meeting is going to be a thief. They could take a bite out of crime by arresting them all.

My bikes are worth more than my car so yeah, it's a felony you dolt.

DAMN NIGGERS... even the fucking old ones steal shit!!

THIS is why white people move away when niggers move in. They fucking live to steal, get high, and try and fuck white women.

Whats the price of a few million whips, suits of riot gear, and glocks

wtf?? the bike was only a month old. hope he rots.

even worse, he's probably a filthy Bolognese
Sicilians are too busy shooting each other over drug-dealing spots to care about gibsmedats

Lmao look at Pizzapasta Boppityboopy over here.

Sadly cheap than it is to pay for niggers

OP is a faggot that doesn't understand how law works

some bicycles can cost $2000-3000, that's easily grand theft.