These are Swedish girls aged 18-26 in protest against racism

These are Swedish girls aged 18-26 in protest against racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In other news

Dykes, gooks and fatasses

Why can't they just be honest and make signs saying "we want more brown dick"?

>ugly women say no to import ban on foreign dick

really got the almond spinning

They all look Finnish, maybe that's why they do it, because they're half-finns. I am sure Swedish girls would be more nationalistic and secure. Just look at the Jaws, wide as that Asian girl.

The girl to the left with yellow scarf is looking for

F

naja, die hinter dem Plakat mit der Stickjacke is echt nicht schirch. die würd ich schon 8^D

*Strickjacke

>that projection
This is why you're a virgin

I thought Swedish women were all beautiful. Who are these dregs of society?

Usually middle class kids LARPing as the working class which in their worldview means dressing like bums and not washing. They don't actually work but instead hang around in the university environment, studying random courses to get gibs so they can pad the allowence they get from their parents and have a lot of free time for "activism".

Swedish women look the same as other Western European women. Some are qts, most are average, leftists tend to be ugly. Not too many fatties. Most blondes are fake

I like pol because nowhere else I can laugh at stupid shit like this.

Hmm, I wonder if leftism makes them ugly or if ugly people are more likely to choose leftism

Keep us out of your cuckery, you are fucked and you have nobody to blame other then yourselves.

Finns are defect swedes though.
Your genes are messed up.

I can't believe you just let these whores run around without their hijabs on.

Disgusting.

Leftism makes them ugly. I've seen it plenty of times.

Yet we dont have messiah complex which is borderline insanity

On the left they all stand still to make pictures of their black bull

what do you think she is thinking about?

That's because Finns are busy tackling their crippling alcoholism while struggling to speak any language other than Finnish coherently.

Finland > Sweden
Your average Finn > Your average Swede
Stay cucked, Sven.

Both. The victim mentality of leftists makes them unwilling to improve themselves. And when they're ugly and poor they're unable to get productive partners making them more likely to side with the government and have it turn on the successful instead.

I thought Swedish girls were supposed to be pretty. Do you guys just only post super models 99% of the time, and this is what Swedish girls actually look like?

Hahahaha!

Welcome to the next 4 decades of your life!

You will always be blamed, they will always get let off the hook with excuses.

Nothing you ever do will be enough, the racist label will be shoved into your face your entire fucking life.

You literally cannot bend over enough to remove it. No amount of benefits or jobs or positions or pandering or training will ever satisfy them.

This IS Sweden now.

This is your life now.

You are a racist forever and there is no escape

burger speaking from experience

>Dude...weed

And it will NEVER end!

This racial conflict is now a part of the fabric of Swedish society.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PAINTED AS RACIST OPPRESSORS WHO ARE AT FAULT

And your kids. And their fucking kids too.

The only thing wrong with Sweden now is all the fucking racist white people.

We tried to warn you. Enjoy your fate, racist.

Girls protesting racism = Having sex with black men.

They will make great breeders for our future Caliphate. Stay cucked, Swedes

How do Swedish people (mainly women because I'm male) feel about Mexicans? Been wanting to live in Sweden for a while, but I wouldn't go if it's unwelcoming.

Is this another You Rage, You Lose threads?

I always lose.

Women are dumb ideologues.

Filth

They would feel attracted to any male who is NOT a Swede. There you go.

Isn't there an area of Finland which has a sizable Swedish or Swedish derived population who are notoriously liberal? What is it with you Swedes and liberalism?

They arent swedish. They are fingols and other gooks.

Just look at them. Do they even look swedish?

Lets see them do that march through one of those muslim no go zones

Eastern finland along the coast is majority swedish, the more east you go the more mongol it gets

>women defending the refugees who rape them and molest their children

Tell me again why women deserve equal rights?

Hey, I thought there weren't white swedish girls living in Sweden anymore.

Cultural suicide is taking too long.

I don't blame Svens for going gay anymore.

Nobody "deserves" anything. They fought for this outcome, tooth and nail

Serious question:
Any statements from THEM on racism against swedes or is it just the usual intrumentalized hivemind (why is that even legal ffs)?

Cowards only protest against already widely unpopular things. Post again when they protest against something popular.

I don't know if they're "notoriously liberal". A lot of them live in rural areas and I think most vote for the right-wing party SFP.

Are they as cucked as we are, Finns?

looks like the Finnish have turned up too

Any of these women being drafted?

Cheeky bugger

Muslims would herd all those women into harems if they could.

Protesting against the demonic "big wrong" of our zeitgeist? Pre-calculating your views for maxing social benefit.

Would these girls have protested "racism"?

2/2

OPERATION SNOWFLAKE

Alltid de fulaste tjejerna, visar bara att alla där är intresserade av en sak

OPERATION SNOWFLAKE

Jamal's big dick

OPERATION SNOWFLAKE

i hate women

i hate this country so much

Sweden needs a large scale chimp out for them to realize how dumb they're being!

They need to wake the fuck up and kick everyone. Holy shit Sweden is so cucked

You're part of the problem, then.

girls don't really "hold" political views
Politics is designed to create societies that prevent other bands of men from coming to your kin and murdering them. They would do this to steal your women. Meaning politics originates in keeping yourself alive and your women un-raped. It would instantly revert back to this simplicity when things hit the fan. There is no female politics because the primary point of politics is to protect your own from the aggression of other men. It seems that women's only method of doing this is complete social re-engineering of men, which makes men miserable and women miserable as well. Ultimately they can't change human nature without intentionally breeding new behavior, which is never their approach. Their entire freedom to speak, protest, etc., demands that men have created a society to protect them from rape. And at the first hurdle they throw away their rights for maternal instinct and perhaps a latent desire to be saved from the men that let themselves be oppressed by women.

Picture is still in Britain

do something about it faggot

pathetic

Cus big black cock is superior. White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

Haha that pic
Top meme

i vote for SD every election and tell everyone i know to do the same im doing my best

Did you get wet watching the nog beat up your bf?

Yes I know, those darn brits

Why do women vote overwhelmingly for mass immigration?

Sounds like someone is sad they don't have a brown dick.

rape fantasies

Degeneracy, feminism and being overrun by foreign invaders is the dying gasp of any great nation. Read 'Fate of Empires' by Glubb.

Come on dude, it's just one of them

>dykes
>wanting dick
?

They are all ugly no surprise here. Ugly women need feminism to be important while others don't

For entire history of humanity loyalty killed women and spreading legs before invaders insured their survival. Natural selection pulled a very bad joke on us and now every woman dreams of being raped by invaders, even one who cant consciously understand it yet. This is one of main reasons why female is biological subhuman who deserves less rights than a dog (dogs capable of loyalty at least).

What lovely and geeky hair you have

This is because of their misplaced maternal instincts. They see Muslims as helpless babies who must be coddled regardless of whatever they do.

>helpless babies

I love that they think this. Meanwhile, Muslims are coming in by the thousands and forcing Western women to submit, soon those poor helpless souls will be forcing these women into submission.

It's hilarious watching this from America where we are not going to have this problem

>He thinks his country's reputation is above Mexico

Think again

White women. They've lived a life of luxury and comfort for so long, they've become bored with it. It's the only reason I can think of.

SEX WITH MUDS

How come only white people show up to these kind of things?

Is there any country who gets more btfo in Sup Forums than sweden?

heh

I want to fuck a Finnish girl in the ass...

What do I do?

It is always the fat and ugly ones that protest.

why they so degenerate????

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

No they are Sup Forumss punching bag. Canada comes close but only because they are all shitposters and trolls