Conscription reinstated in Sweden after 7 years

So the government has just reinstated conscription after it being removed in 2010. Anyone else here excited for this? aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/3aq80/varnplikten-har-aterinforts-i-sverige

Det finns redan typ 10 tråder om det här din dumma lilla fitta. ANVÄND KATALOGEN

URSÄKTA MIG ATT JAG INTE ÄR EN Sup Forums PRO

Does it include the "New Swedes"?

Does this mean conscription is legal again after being banned, or that Old Swedes (tm) are currently being conscripted to gear up for the final jihad against Israel and / or the Shia infidels in Iran?

Id be surprised if it does.

Swedish men are too girlish to fight, so what's the point?

No that's racist

Sweden will continue to provide the new swedes with shooting lessons however

Is the Swedish government trying to:

a) get Swedish men into the army to stop them joining the revolution against Swedish cuckistan?

b) need soldiers for the upcoming civil war, so the government can use these conscripts as cannon fodder in the glorious war to defend diversity and muslim rape?

I hope you are joking. Have you met any swedish army dudes? You think they would give their lives for muzzie scum? Nuh uh dude every army dude i have ever met is so hardcore nationalist he would be branded a racist instantly.

C) place Swedish men in bunkers and drill camps, so new swedes can comfort lonely swedish women in their Primetime instead of raping kids and elderly

Has feminist bullshit effected the Army much?

White Swedish men will be used as canon fodder when the UN invades Russia

ÖVER NORDEN JAG HÄRSKAR

No my man, they are conscripting women as well.

This.

People that join the army join out of a sense of duty. They are nationalist.

The swedes had to reintroduce conscription because the army couldnt recruit people.

Why couldnt they recruit?

Because swedes no longer feel a sense of duty to the nation.

Import shitskins, lose sense of nation and identity.

Sweden is fast becoming a nation of different peoples of different ethnic backgrounds, but also of different loyalties.

People only have loyalty towards their own, non ethnic swedes are not swedish and white swedes are no longer willing to die for a nation of shitskins.

What if refugees are required to be drafted. Seeing that they're good with grenades.

Sweden would have to change the cross on their flag to represent blue on blue.

>The poor refugees has fled war, we couldnt possibly send them to war for us. Go die instead, Sven!

This is probably what they would say to that suggestion.

They want people like this, to clamp down on the haters.

bög

>Nords were used as cannon fodder by Hitler to fight the Soviets
>now they'll be used the same by (((them))) to fight Russia
Fucking hell.

This.

MED DET ARV SOM JAG GAVS

Being in the army turns boys into men, and as the conscription applied to all able men from the year they turned 19, the grown male populace became tough. There's no surprise that the sudden spike in nu-males came after conscription was abolished in 2007, since they were never hardened. Being in the army gives you a sense of duty, respect and patriotism. This is what is needed to uncuck the populace.

Shut the fuck up du blatte

Sluta hylla en jävla knug som älskade en jävla magisk sandneger i rymden. Det är så förfallet av Europa började. För övrigt är Sabaton (Jocke och Pär, gossarna som hoppade av är sköna) kompletta jävla rövhål. Jag har hängt med dom flera gånger då vi håller på samma lag i hockey. Läs på om er riktiga historia, retards.

>praise the times you burned, drank, looted and raped your way across the continent while worshipping incestous animal-fucking gods and serving under tribal lords
or.....
>praising your time as an Empire when your soldiers were revered and feared as one of Europe's most disciplined and efficient, with a strict religious and moral code while serving under one of the brightest strategic kings of his time who held his ground against immeasurable odds, who lived, fought and died with his men, for his country, while other kings sat home eating cake
Off yourself

They're only conscripting rapefugees to "earn their citizenship", just watch. Eventually, the new army will be used to genocide native Swedes. Cap this.