TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!!!

It just came out that Obama's aides kept info on Russia and Trump and purposefully spread it throughout all of Washington.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN, THIS TIME IT WAS ACTUALLY OBAMA.

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0
archive.is/4tJV6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We may as well use Alinskys rules. Single out, make personal and destroy individuals.

>bunch of cuck threads and this get's slid

Not on my fucking watch.

Bump.

Bamp

Fucking king nig working harder than he had during his eight years in office. Haters gonna hate.

Obongo btfo

That piece of shit Obama is behind all of this. The violent protesting, the resistance, the russian stuff. It's all him and his people trying to undermine our democracy.

bamp

Trump bump

They were trying to send a warning to the next administration. Obviously since the Trump campaign and Russia colluded in influencing the results of the election, nothing was done.

You are misunderstanding the story. Is this the first news article you have ever read?

Bump

Yeah but no one cares about Russia.

This is what happens when you elect a nigger

b u m p

“This is probably what it felt like to be a British foreign service officer after World War II, when you realize, no, the sun actually does set on your empire,” said the mid-level officer. “America is over. And being part of that, when it’s happening for no reason, is traumatic.”

Bump

(You)

Trump and his team had better hurry up and destroy any records of meetings because god forbid they look shady.....oh wait

bump

nyt of all places, really?

Bamp

Obongo just doesn't know when to quit

(you) + bump

Do you guys feel it? You know what I mean. Like something big is about to happen?

Now THIS is 4D chess.

i wish trump would openly declare obama and his full admin, clintons and their aides, and the democratic party enemies of the state and have them just arrested. i really dont fucking care if that means the definition of a police state right now.

then have the government allocate funds so the retarded democratic party can re-establish itself without the fucking cancer going on

Just shills spreading "CNN Online"?

We can manage that.

They did so to prevent Trump& Co. from destroying evidence. It's a good thing too, sewing that Sessions is a traitor and Pruitt is running a pay-to-play operation, the nepotism (why does Ivan's have an office in the White House?), and Trump's campaign being bankrolled in part by loans from Russian (state) banks. Are you really so dense? People are tired of scandal after scandal, how long do you think it can really go on for?

Faggot

Kek knows

so edgy

Day of the Rope soon

while, aI agree with the sentiment, probably a bad idea.

no one is right 100% of the time, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Filthy fucking nigger. I hope he can be put in prison with the rest of the niggers.

This, folks, is a panicked shill employing the timeless strategy of throwing shit at chicken wire.

I think we got a big one here.

Fight fire with fire

How can I be sure that it is not yourself whom is the shill here?

>People are tired of scandal after scandal
You're right, but not for the reason you think you are. The MSM has been trying to stick Trump with manufactured scandal after manufactured scandal since day one. People (and have) become tired, and now they'll just ignore it.

They won't turn on Trump, they'll just stop listening to the boy who cried 'Russia'.

I think your misinterpreting the article bud.

You sow no doubt on anyone, shill. You are poor and weak.

If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble
Big trouble. And if he is as bananas as you say
I'm not taking any chances

You're definitely the shill here faggot

can someon please give me a tl;dr

>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>about him having shady deals with Russians and people doing their best to stop the traitor

Weird thing to accredit to him in a positive way, bu ok, you guys are retarded after all, I know. You dumbfucks need to take you victories where you can get them, no matter how little sense it makes.

This thread needs more bumps, it is being slid hard and is the most important piece of news on the board right now.

bump

>suddenly pol believes le evil lying media

it is a bad idea for the simple fact that these soros sponsors would use it to whip little retards into a frenzy and get their media machine chruning like fucking mad, while paying billions to european media and politicians to point a finger at the U.S. and say "real Hitler" and end trade options. it would be a huge fucking shitshow. it still doesnt detract from how i feel about those fucking morons.

funding terrorism and a militant group that is the opposite of what USA stands for. what the fuck, man. you cant get any more treasonous

Nice argument.

Fuck off shill cunt, you stick out like neon lights on shit

Wait, just skimming through that article tells me this is another case of Clapistani education and failing at reading comprehension.

Well, your cheeto in chief loves the poorly educated for a reason.

Checked

Naw, pretty sure you're the shill.

Shill.

>NYT

>dear diary
>today canada was a bretty gud leaf

Wtf! I love Canada now!

British & Dutch "intelligence" told the Obama administration of meetings between Trump's team and Russia held in Europe and Obama's people spread the intel to the lowest sections of the NSA in hopes that Trumps people cant bury it on time before the word surfaced into the public

tl;dr Trump is a shady bitch and so is his team

all of you are going to prison

Obama might actually be the worst president.

Wow, any skepticism or dissenting opinions = shill in spite of overwhelming evidence of foul play on multiple levels.

Have fun jerking eat other off in your hug box.

Nice bogeyman.

Yep, Obama and His Sons need to be arrested and charged with treason and preferably executed.

Have fun at shareblue headquarters nerd virgin

in november/december, obongo VERY publicly ordered an IC investigation into election security & events. now all of the domestic spying information is being cherry-picked to create a false narrative via the mainstream media.

ny times & washington post are part of this scheme.

Elaborate please, Mr. Hoidel

>i wish trump would openly declare obama and his full admin, clintons and their aides, and the democratic party enemies of the state and have them just arrested. i really dont fucking care if that means the definition of a police state right now.

when idiots call us nazis, they are usually full of shit. but that crap you just wrote is as stupidly nazi as anything ever. I realize you are probably young and/or ignorant, so carry on with your foolishness.

Here I thought projection was the purview of liberals. Are you sure you're not a shill?

Have a bump, fuck the slide threads

>overwhelming evidence
You're going to prison for life, David.

well Macedonia is at a brink of a civil war that's for sure

It's not leaking when it's the president doing it ;)

Good luck drumpfkins you're gonna need it.

You fuckers are toast. Your narratives hold no power here

why is this so far down?
bumping

Have fun being wrong you dumb faggot

>implying your narratives have any power outside of this site

im korean though

>Former senior Obama administration officials said that none of the efforts were directed by Mr. Obama.

There was virtually never any proof that Nixon had anything to do with Watergate. Because there was no evidence linking him to any direction of the cover up or the tapping itself.

This is open sedition and no one cares.

is shareblue the new "ctr" boogeyman?

The Fire Rises.

How am I the fag when you're the one with another man's Johnson in his hand?

>muh Russia

>im korean though

that has nothing to do with what you wrote or my response to it.

Our narratives won the election. You're narratives blew what should have been a sure thing in Hillary. Yet somehow you still get paid to shill, even though you're a $6 million proven failure. I'll give you credit, Brock, you really know how to secure funding for your operations even though you've provided failure after failure to your employers.

I hope the US leaves NATO. Cucks like you need draft. Rapeugees need to starve.

Did you expect him to sweep under the rug Trump's collusion with Putin?

That was a patriotic move. Trump wouldn't be in this predicament if he hadn't involved himself with Russian money and intelligence.

It's called pedo blackmail

Sessions was asked if he had meetings to discuss the campaign.
Nothing here contradicts that.
NY post are fags

And why are the media suddenly so naive? The Russians have interfered in elections on numerous documented occasions, by fucking democrats. Teddy Kennedy and Jimmy Carter both specifically asked for Russian help, although to be fair to Jimmy, he thought the kikes were helping the republicans, and they probably were.

Again, I thought projection was the purview of liberals, you must go back.

>checkmate
>playing Connect Four
Sounds about right

Pretty sure it's the 85iq brown masses that vote Left reliably

>nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0

use archive.is you fucking nigger

archive.is/4tJV6

stop giving kikes pageviews and ad revenue

The dog's name is Truth.

what did they mean by this?

You act like there aren't a ton of Nazis here that want the left to be shot in the street

>People are tired of scandal after scandal.
>Wanted Hillary as president.

Oh the irony

Trump needs to reverse Clinton's 1993 media act to break apart the few media conglomerates.

Can't call them a boogeyman when they've been proven to exist and proven to shill. And they shill a lot.

I love how Sup Forums is so quick to say "he did nothing wrong, he never met with russia to specifically talk about the campaign"

How in the fuck do you faggots know that for a fact? None of you were there. Sessions lied under oath and its a big deal.

>By MATTHEW ROSENBERG, ADAM GOLDMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT

god damnit it

OP don't be a fgt

archive.is/4tJV6