youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg
dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/manchin-ive-met-with-the-russian-ambassador-we-meet-with-all-the-ambassadors-video/
washingtonexaminer.com/tweets-suggest-mccaskill-met-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials/article/2616240
youtube.com/watch?v=PM1MtiQztfQ
c-span.org/video/?424798-1/vice-president-mike-pence-delivers-remarks-cincinnati-ohio
youtube.com/watch?v=DTBDKUKjYjE
c-span.org/video/?424768-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-rebuilding-military
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwoO7Nekmpw
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
captainsjournal.com/2017/03/01/george-soros-and-david-brock-ctr-trolls-and-larpers-are-active/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Ben Carson is even lower energy than Jeb!

Washington finna got /woke/ AF

can a shill awoo?

He needs a good night's sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE

youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg

WE

WHO WOULD VOTE AGAINST BEN CARSON

Reminder that their latest narrative has already been BTFO...

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/manchin-ive-met-with-the-russian-ambassador-we-meet-with-all-the-ambassadors-video/

>mfw it's a bright and sunny day even if it's cold no bad weather from the looks of things
The Eternal Mississippian cannot be crushed my any force on this earth! Please don't use HARP on my state again, Trump. I don't even want real snow anymore. Please no more funky weather. Also nice digits, EvaPoland.

>trusting Mormons

Updated for big ben

washingtonexaminer.com/tweets-suggest-mccaskill-met-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials/article/2616240
That's fast. Which one of them lurks here?

So you all are ok with having literal Russian agents in the White House?

Was he here?

>by
Fixed.

CARSON CONFIRMED!
CARSON CONFIRMED!
CARSON CONFIRMED!
CARSON CONFIRMED
CARSON CONFIRMED!

two BTFOings in as many days

a BTFOing a day keeps cultural marxism away!

Pence at 12:30 PM ET:

>youtube.com/watch?v=PM1MtiQztfQ

>c-span.org/video/?424798-1/vice-president-mike-pence-delivers-remarks-cincinnati-ohio

Trump later (C-SPAN and WH have different times listed)

>youtube.com/watch?v=DTBDKUKjYjE

>c-span.org/video/?424768-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-rebuilding-military

holy fuck the dems are now BTFO of themselves

How fucked is Sessions?

The FBI is monitoring Sup Forums.
Disavow Trump publicly now before he gets impeached.
A anti-Trump post connected to your IP might save you from jail time.

I'll start:
I DISAVOW TRUMP

Randlet it making a move. What did he mean by this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwoO7Nekmpw
Are they learning from the Jews?

Pls no, don't let the ancient God awaken!

Don't underestimate Ben.

Jeb is low energy always. Ben is low energy because he is conserving his power.

Ben is pretty much the Tarrasque.

What is the honest % chance that Sessions resigns or gets fired?

you should remove sessions
he's going to resign
drumpf is finished
russia
monopoly
peeing on anne frank
something

>washingtonexaminer.com/tweets-suggest-mccaskill-met-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials/article/2616240

>Source Associated Sup Forumssters

>How fucked is Sessions?

0/10. The Dem narrative is already unraveling as BS.

KILL YOURSELF ACHMED

I WILL DIE FOR TRUMP

>Please watch my briefing later today

Spicer isn't doing a televised briefing today so no

-5%

not fucked at all. he hasn't done anything and wont. literally a good boy.

Very little chance from what it looks like, considering Senators meet with ambassadors all the time.

Dr. Ambien may not have much energy, but he is very efficient in how he uses it, unlike Jeb!.

He wants accountability and isn't going to just vote for whatever.

Good on him. Let them discuss but don't expect people to just jump on board.

never

0. Literally the only reason Flynn resigned was because everyone else in the Trump admin (besides Trump) told him to. Sessions is too important.

I am curious why Randlet isnt allowed to see it. Hopefully it is not obamacare lite

from this zero
from something else basically zero but a small chance

>The FBI is monitoring Sup Forums.
Good, they will have to go thru each and every one of my eva posts

If Trump would've stood behind Flynn, they wuldn't be trying this shit on Sessions

imo he & and his colleagues aren't repealing it without a good replacement

Sessions wasn't fired because of the Democrat's attacks

yeah they would tbqh

Why do Democraps vote for liars?

What a filthy lying whore

You underestimate how many Sup Forumsacks there are

Flynn*

>If Trump would've stood behind Flynn, they wuldn't be trying this shit on Sessions

Nah, Sessions has been a target since he was nominated.

What was this?? Good Carson speech??

if they voted for honest communists they wouldnt have anyone to vote for

Even after Flynn resigned Trump said he did nothing wrong. I'm pretty sure Flynn just didn't want people looking deeper into the shit hes done.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

Why isn't /ptg/ talking about this?

This is where antifags get their funding. We are on the verge of nuking it.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Fine then. Let them learn just how much of a faggot you are, Sven.

He is right tho. Whatever the bill is it better be what Trump intends.

Remember the executive doesn't write bills, only the legislative. It means trump may have to kill whatever bill the congress may try to saddle him with and he needs congressmen and senators for that.

Rand fills just that role, so does Ted.

>Tfw Sessions is probably next to go

I am seeing patterns here between Sessions and Flynn. I know Flynn lied to Pence, but Sessions worded his response to congress very poorly. I understand he thought if he said "I met with Russian ambassadors because of the Armed Service Committee" everyone would freak out and accuse him of being a Russian agent.

However, if you look at his statement he makes it sound like he had not met with a single person over the course of the campaign. Considering we know he met with Russians, why didn't he just say he did it as part of his job?

It's not a great look, and this is coming from someone who LIKES Sessions and wants him to stay. It was the same with Flynn, I actually wanted Flynn to be his VP, and I was devastated when he was let go.

Liberals have found their hot button issue and are going to keep pressing it. My guess is that after Sessions resigns they're going to go after Tillerson next. They've already spoken about h is Russian connections before, so they're going to go whole hog soon. Tillerson might resist though, as he doesn't have to worry about future political prospects.

I wish Cuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and John McCain would all stroke out. They're ruining this country.

>dems doing things for reasons
wew lad

RICK PERRY IS UP NEXT FOR CONFIRMATION
>NEEDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY
>NEEDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY
>NEEDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY
>NEEDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY
>NEEDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY

>rand was too autistic and got booted off the make healthcare great again committee

we were

Sessions is going to nuke those cupcakes where it hurts: the wallet.

Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
He was reading from a script, then said fuck it and mentioned the Alinsky ties

Flynn resigned for other reasons as well. He just simply wasn't fitting into the role

based carson knows.

They don't even deserve to have the cross on their flag.

Has Trump made anime real yet Anons?

Those are offshoots, arent they? Not mainstream bike riding door knocking Mormons.

0 unless they actually manage to charge him with anything

I don't even care about the media's next lie about Sessions. The Russia narrative is so old and overused and trust I the media is at an all time low for a reason.

And all of those Obama lies, the guy lied practically every day of his administration.
I think the truth scares them.

>wake up to the "news" of Sessions being a Russian agent

Pretty much done listening to anything anymore.

Maybe like 3/10 chance of getting fucked. Dems/some Reps/MSM are going full McCarthyism. However, Sessions didn't do anything illegal, and unlike Flynn he didn't lie about it, so I don't see him getting fired or anything like that. This'll still probably dog him for the rest of his career though since these faggots are just that petty.

Rand has said multiple times he wants repeal and replace at the same time. I'm not surprised he's saying this. It's actually good of him to not want to vote on any bill he hasn't had the chance to fully read yet.

>SAUL ALINSKY
>LUCIFER

NO BEN NO!!!

I'd say due to public pressure there is probably a 60-75% chance he resigns within the next few days.

NOT BECAUSE OF ANY CRIMINAL WRONG DOING - But because if Sessions stays on it has the chance to undermine literally everything he does. Every investigation he calls for is under question because of this.

If Trump and Sessions ignore it (as Sessions did nothing criminally wrong, and therefore cannot be removed that way) it'll ruin Session's reputation and stop him from doing his job.

It's a shitty position to be in.

Anyone else love this delection of Trump as a Lion and Pence as a white wolf?

Should Trump just make his own political party since Democrats are dead?

Next election will be MAGA party Vs. The Republican party.

>We are the borg

impeachment soon?

This. Firing Flynn was the mistake that led to this, he did nothing wrong and many people that don't even like Trump were surprised that he was tossed out. Trump buckled, possibly because he was threatened, but it led to this and it won't stop until he starts coming up with dirt on some of these "establishment" fucks.

When he awakens the world trembles.

Say the knight's prayer to ward off shills!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

>Should Trump just make his own political party since Democrats are dead?

Yes.

Kek , i completely forgot about that video , why did they do this again?

SO GOOD

If they take Sessions, its go time. That's the signal that a soft coup is genuinely under way.

Yes they are but I have heard that the official branch is not as conspicuous as the Kingston clan.

why do you keep posting this?

>deeper into the shit hes done
such as?

AWOO!

Charity.

Two Questions lads

1. Did any Repubs vote against sleepy Ben?
2. Which Dems voted for him?

Saul Alucifer

This dude's blog is literally right out of Sup Forums

>captainsjournal.com/2017/03/01/george-soros-and-david-brock-ctr-trolls-and-larpers-are-active/

Grass grows, rain falls, Joe is Joe, and Sven will continue to be Sven.