Is incest degenerate or is it actually the most redpilled way to maintain genetic purity and (((scientists))) have been...

Is incest degenerate or is it actually the most redpilled way to maintain genetic purity and (((scientists))) have been lying to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Middle_East
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is my dick right now

Jews and Muslims practice it the most so ask them.

Is this what Sup Forums has been reduced to? Insignificant attempts at humour in an attempt to clog up the board from producing meaningful threads about decimating shitskins, jews, spics, hicks, fags, feminists and pedophiles.

As the boggest cuck band the Beatles once said "all the lonely people, where do they all come from?".

Second cousins. This was settled in the west long ago.

jews don't do incest goy

Thanks OP.

Yikes huh?

No? Thought it was the reason for their/your well-documented history of mental illness. I guess breeding with Satan for eternity doesn't count. C'mon it's 2017.

Is that why it's common to get genetic tests done to make sure the stranger you're about to marry isn't your cousin?

That one goes straight into my mommy folder.

> Boggest.
They're behind it all, aren't they?

Let it be, mon ami
>the band that saved Europe

Welcome to Sup Forums.

brother and sster incest is degenerate, as is son and mother, daughter and father

incest with cousins is not

don't lie and pretend some of you would not fuck your cousins.

Is she sharing her puke like birds do to their little baby birds?

do you seriously thing that fathers just said no to the freshest pussy they could get and not fuck thier daugthers?

it's really naive to assume all fathers were like todays cucked ones

No.

It's degenerative. Move to Saudi Arabia if you want to practice incestuous marriages.

t. literal Ahmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Middle_East

Get off your fucking high horse its a slow news day, and Sup Forums never had any political influence until the last year and a half
The election passed things are gonna be more calm now if something happens we sure to find out what to do or not do
Until then if you need to pretend you contribute something here go and read /sg/ without doing anything while other anons do the work for you

There's a small town in the mountains, about 4 hours from the capital, where people fucked their cousins so much that they developed a new strain of Sanfilippo syndrome. The trait would have stayed recessive, were it not for excessive incest.
No jewry here.

>pedophiles significantly tend to be abused themselves as children

>yfw this is literally how pizzagate perpetuates itself, in our faces

>getting cucked by the younger brother

Inbreeding is bretty bad if you do it generation upon generation. youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

But I don't think we should be scared of intimacy within the family.

>when the kush hits

Older women with younger boys does not cause older men to be into younger girls.

Look at somalia and pakistan

never did them any good