How do we fix women?

how do we fix women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost
dailymotion.com/video/x4kknah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marry them young.

worthless single mom, thinks she can impose her condition, only a cuck would fall for this, this is no a women, it's a single mom. next.

Get rid of social media

Literally will solve everything

You cant fix what's broken using the thing that's broken.

Just like politics.

Hi pole,

I am a certified Reddit Moderator. I have a lot of authority, karma, and my gold is a lot. So I hope you will read my words with the respect it deserves.

To add to my credibility, I am of Indian origin and my day job consists of helping my father Ravi with his business (he sells portable toilets) and I am a call center professional. I sell antivirus software to people that may have infected computers.

Anyways, I came here for a reason. And that reason is to say this...

Indians created this country. I am a legal immirgant. If it were not for us, you people would be lost, afraid, and ashamed. I am happy to say that my ancestors built the USA and happy to say this. Anyways, think twice before you go spouting about illegal this and immigrants that. You may never know if you are next, white people.....................

Also please no jeb bush, kek or anything about trump in this thread. Thanks

Kill youself, Mohammed.

By taking away voting rights

Trump, Kek, Guac Merchant

Stop creating these cancerous threads, stop trying to fix whores, stop living by the "Why not to just enjoy" rule. You're feeding sluts, just embrace it.

You can go fuck yourself

Abandon the hopeless ones, if they're worth a shit they have the neurons to do their research and proper decisions.
Social media literally ruined the internet by drawing normies in.

Get rid of baby bonus and food stamps.
Make divorce hard to accomplish and only under certain conditions.

this.
adultery should be one of those certain conditions and only with hard evidence. the cheating party forfeits everything they own together.

That was a father daughter event you sick fuck

By fixing men

She literally has no value.

Can;t fix shit.

in the US 3.9% of men are 6'2 or taller.

This cunt is dumb lol

Oh wow, some really high standards for used goods.

To be honest, both genders need fixing. Kikes' main goal is creating a conflict between men and women.

Correct, but men are the dominant Sex, and we have let all of this get out of control.

Fresh new pasta, boys.

It will be a long and painful process given the amount of hate being put on men in media. I'm fairly young still and it really bothers me how parents are letting their children soak up all this shit.

ITT permavirgin Drumpftards who are on the spectrum

Wow look at this monster face with her high standards. Over 6'3 with no exceptions? How about DD tits with no exceptions? How about an attractive face? Ugly fucking cunt. I hope she gets raped to death and thrown in a ditch.

Hey, that's me. :)

It used to bother me, not anymore. just try and find a traditional girl and make children. Nature will sort things out.

>(he sells portable toilets)
Kek

foolish port-a-loo merchant

I dont mind if they ask for what they want. Makes it easier to see them for who they are. but it bothers me if they actually get want they want this easily, by asking for it, not working for it.

Men have it much harder when dating...

More like a husband a wife event

>single mother

>at 22

>SINGLE MOTHER AT 22

>wants a guy who can see through 2nd story windows without a ladder

hey that's not me :(

No way this is real. nor was that letter meant for Sup Forums lolol

is this fucking real?? where is this?

What's wrong with that she wants a real man and not a loser manlet?

They look like disgusting little brown rats.

The green hat is real, certificate is 99.99% likely to be a troll

post boipucc

>$50
What did he mean by this

you can have her lankleaf

The cost is 50 US dollars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost

this

Lol

Everytime this topic comes up

the answer is Islam.

dailymotion.com/video/x4kknah

Comment about women at 2:55

FPBP. It's the true redpill

Nah, i dont want to be a ''my wife's kids'' kind of cuck.
But good for her for trying to find a good man

demographics demographics demographics.
ask yourself this. if tens of millions men died in wars then how come we managed to stabilize the gender ratio to 50/50?
that's right, there are considerably more men then woman alive right now.
the more men competing for the same amount of woman, the more degenerate behaviors will be enabled.

someone made a list of people magazine's sexiest men alive that don't meet her standards, and as it turns out all but like two of them from the past several decades are shorter than 6'3.

but hey at least she can date dwayne johnson and chris hemsworth, right?

I don't get it. What exactly is wrong with her bio? She's just looking for a tall, stable, family-man with good intentions. Is that a problem?

>fix women

I hope to be in the WWE one day
>tfw 6'4'' like Triple H

>mfw 6'7"
>mfw ignoring women just because I can

I'm literally in awe of the stupidity

I reopened accounts on dating sites after about a year, all of the girls are trash

>Fat
>single mother
>fat
>uggo
>fat
>obvious personality defects
>fat

It's easier and less time consuming to just use Backpage

all social media has done is brought to light how terrible women have always been. remove social media and they simply go back to being able to effortlessly hide their sluttery and infidelity.

>But good for her for trying to find a good man
brilliant post

It's like a single father with a 5/10 face setting his standards for a girl with double D's. It's just shallow, pointless, and unrealistic

forgot to say
>unemployed

realize that any non-wed woman is either a virgin or a whore

Ah okay, I guess that makes sense now. Why is so bad if she has kids though?

Here, my perfect user, i give you this dirty piece of pissing meat as exchange, it was fucked by more than 6 men, deal? Deal. Then after divorce everything belongs to me.

How do we fix men? That's the question.

When you have a society with masses of emasculated nu-male white knights who pander to feminism, then women become either whores of feminist whores. Deep down the women are miserable and completely destructive as they're not being controlled.

Men shape society.
Women are shaped by that society.

fuck off cuck

Oh the Muslims, lol.

Lurk more

I guess this guy doesn't mind lighting his cash on fire. Enjoy caring for someone else's kids and never getting sex.

>Why is so bad if she has kids though?
is this bait?

I'm not a newfag, I just genuinely want to know why it bothers people so much. I've asked other people numerous times before, but I'd either get called a 'cuck' or get no answer.

>Implying she wont get dozens of replies
The only thing wrong with what she's doing is "has a kid" part.
If I was still in the dating scene I'd want a woman like this, as long as she met my criteria we'd be a match
>Hasn't dated anyone outside of our race
>Isn't in touch with anyone she's dated
>Is interested in fitness
>can keep a house clean and tidy
>Is compatible with my views on how children should be raised
>Whore in the bedroom, chef in the kitchen, is someone I'd be proud to show off to friends and family.

Every fucking day this question. As if women are somehow broken and not just being what they are naturally. As if we could change anything without electing a far-right dictator on par with Kim of Best Korea.

USED GOODS

>age of consent was low
And yet somehow the vast majority of marriages were not to people at the age of consent, but to people in their very early 20s.

How can you hit a portable loo if you cannot even do it with a stationary one?

>Selling a product no one will use there

Wew poo

The Female is the dominant sex in regard to the topic at hand, which is courtship and mating.

The Female is more powerful than the male in this regard due to nature; eggs are rare, childbirth is dangerous and time consuming. Sperm is common, ejaculation is easy.

This is why the Female is the sex that is subverted first; they have more power in mating and marriage. If you can subvert a nation's women and cause them to be terrible wives and mothers, or not bother with marriage and motherhood at all, then you have effectively defeated that nation, though the defeat will take decades to really manifest plainly.

Thanks for the clarification

22 and allready single mom?

22 and looks like she is over 40?

in trash it goes

>the fucking red dot is the only one who didn't go straight for sex.

and that nigga ain't even pretty

Because you will literally have to expend time, resources, and money, to raise the product of another man cumming inside your wife. That is the definition of cuckoldry.

In addition, her bio says she wants a man who will "help her achieve her dreams." That means she wants money to pay off her debts and allow her to start a shitty baking or photography business

>tfw 6'4"

wasn it lurk moar at first ?

or are you a newfag ?

What if her pussy is actually decent though?

Well, of course I wouldn't date a single-mother who expects me to pay for her kids. I'd only go for ones who are responsible.

Since no cuck on Earth meets her requirements shes going to fail in her endeavour. Why not just realise this instead of getting angry at a worthless idiot?

The average EI of posters on this boards gone to shit.

>Literally this

>how do we fix

By fixing men.

we and our future generation are the antithesis to baby boomers and our shitty parents. Teach them to be the best they can be and teach them not to make mistakes you did. They will still be fucked up. But from thier life, thier next generation will be the best one to come. Then cycle will repeat.

Also how was this slav meme?

Good times produce weak men, weak men produce hard times, hard times produce strong men, strong men produce good times.

So again, don't fix women.

Fix the men.

You don't. You find the ones that aren't broken.

LoL

brown eyes, big nose, someone elses kid.

Has deal breakers.

kek; I wouldn't even use it as side ass.

t. virgine who's a 2/10 and wait for that 10/10 who'll never come

good job tree-bro.

Hijab

> Well, of course I wouldn't date a single-mother who expects me to pay for her kids. I'd only go for ones who are responsible.

Hhahahahahahahahahshshhshahahahahhaahhaahaha oh God my sides. Thanks man.

Women follow what is hip. We essentially be the Jews and make conservatism hip.

Fun fact: girls follow kink trends as well. Daddy-dom is the latest rage. Make conservatism a kink and they'll follow.

You're a cuck.

But it still seems wrong in my opinion. If everyone avoided her because she has kids, wouldn't you feel bad for her? Imagine never being able to date again just because you had kids from an irresponsible man who couldn't stick around to raise them.

I'm so sorry.

Islam