Are most people in USA fat because of addictive behavior, or lack of nutrition education?

Are most people in USA fat because of addictive behavior, or lack of nutrition education?

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthis.com/most-and-least-obese-states-in-america-ranked
timhalberg.com/blog/weddings/average-weekly-food-consumption-of-families-around-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The US is less urban than Europe, meaning that people tend to do a "big shop" less frequently and store the food. Europeans tend to buy more frequently, but less.

But yeah, hurr durr fat etc. etc.

We have bigger fridges because we don't have to fit them into tiny-ass kitchens, you Eurocuck.

corn syrup

eating GMO food.

A big part of it is sugar subsidy, lack of vice taxes, and other public policy.

I also think mental health plays a part. About a third of Americans are depressed, and sugar is addictive.

Remove the blacks and Latinos and Americans are as far as Germans and britts

Exactly this, white Americans are about the same size as Europeans

I have a dedicated freezer in the garage just for meat.

Buy in bulk, vac pack it, freeze it. Don't need to buy meat for a few months.

I never found a German house with anything more than a small fridge/ freezer combo.

This is not a Sup Forums topic. This belongs in Sup Forums

I assume it's because our homes actually have room for those size fridges.

t. someone that has never been to the south

It's because the EU fat stats don't have to account for a disproportionate amount of obese spics, niggers, and other inferior races with ooga-booga genetics. Sure America has fat white people, but when you compare euro stats against others nations/ethnicities who represent a large proportion of america, it begins to make sense.

High fructose corn syrup. Thanks government subsidies (for corn) and tariffs (against sugar).

Rural South is fat true, but most urban areas still have the fitter white people

Lack of nutrition education
t. Polak expat

>jealousy the post

We have a surplus of food.

Our women are THICC

Our burgers are juicy

Our offspring are healthy.

Eurocucksimulator btfo

Because they got duped into buying large amounts of food from single supermarkets rather than a small amount of food from small businesses more often.

It's true, it's amazing how many fat people I know who simply dont understand why the foods they eat are bad.

Try explaining to a fat person why they shouldn't be eating 7 packets of oatmeal in the morning

>B..but oatmeal is health for u

Mine is ~27 cuft and pretty much empty

>We have a surplus of food.

You actually don't, if that was the case supermarkets wouldn't be constantly chasing replenishments. What you have a very swift but fragile replenishment network.

I would say both.

There are no shortage of people that do realize that eating more calories than you burn make you fat, but they just don't live in reality. Like they'll eat a ton of shitty mexican food most meals, then have a salad once a week, and they'll everyone that they eat healthy.

From my experience, fatties mostly suffer from delusion or denial. They'll do anything but except that the only reason they are fat is their behavior. They manage to fool themselves that they are a helpless victim.

>very swift but fragile replenishment network
nice evidence. btw how are your teeth looking?

thanks for your insight PJW!

Send Tony Blair my regards

>Muh blacks and Mexicans
eatthis.com/most-and-least-obese-states-in-america-ranked
Everyone in America is fat. The fattest state is the whitest
2nd(Mississippi) fattest is 30% black
Least fattest (DC) is majority black
Fatness colerate with poor states not race

this

wish i was an american

The frig thing is individual IMO.

Only thing I don't get is Americans wearing shoes indoors and on the bed(!)

Like what the hell?

Shoes are fucking dirty. Don't you want your house to be clean and comfy?

And the bed... man...
Growing up, if my mother saw me wearing shoes on the bed I would get the living shit beaten out of me.

checkem

Large portion sizes, extremely cheap processed foods that are very calorie dense, propensity of people to be lazy and either buy food from a restaurant or "cook" shit like frozen pizza or hamburger helper instead of actually preparing a meal from scratch. Also, most people I know rarely eat vegetables or fruits if it doesn't come on a hamburger so that plays a role as well.

Just look through the pictures here and you'll see why Americans are fat and unhealthy compared to some other countries, many American families have very similar grocery buying habits as the black family shown there.
timhalberg.com/blog/weddings/average-weekly-food-consumption-of-families-around-the-world/

because of HFCS it's even in our lunch meat, try to imagine if everything you ate even deli meats contained a shit ton of added sugar, and think about how fucking fat it would make you.

man other countries are so cute. You watch one show and think "wow that must be how America is!"

Adorable!

A little bit of both, though they go hand in hand.
>A lack of nutritional knowledge leads to addictive behavior
It isn't a "hard" addiction like heroin and crack, but is a result of habit.

Or you know, everything is cheap here and stupid people abuse it. Just like you guys would if you were not so poor. Why are you guys so poor anyway? Why the lack of bathing?

>euros use little cuck fridges

>another EU KEKlet pissed because his government regulates everything he's allowed to own

>Top 5 states have significant black populations
Really makes me think.

>spend 1hr shopping at 1 store every 2 weeks to cover everything from groceries, clothing, office supplies, etc
vs
>spend 2-3 hours every week driving around to multiple businesses just to buy food

In the bed literally never happens.

Wearing shoes in the house really depends on the family. Usually more poor, white trash families don't care, but normal people look down on it.

well you see we don't have dedicated shitting streets here. Our ground is probably cleaner than your countries surgical rooms

they are fat because of the chemicals in the food. you could eat the same exact diet in america and gain weight, unfortunately many chemicals are illegal in EU and Russia but still used in USA. Portions are larger also, but it's the high fructose corn syrup that is the real problem.

HFCS was the solution to the shortage of sugar caused by Cuba going full commie.

Actually saw it a lot on TLC fake drama shows.

But you're right, you guys have the best entertainment out there. It's only logical that rest of the world will see things and pick up some trends occasionally.

Nothing wrong with that don't you think?

the top 5 fattest states are all states with a large concentration of niggers, you mongoloid retard
>its about poor states
>texas is number 11

We have bigger refrigerators because of suburbanization. We can't walk to the nearest grocery on a daily basis, so to save time and money we buy food in larger quantities. The additional food requires additional space.

I've been sober of everything now about 60 days and I work out almost everyday. I feel bad about it but I can't help but judge every fat person like you would an alcoholic or a drug addict. Like for example if a fat person were to apply to work for me, I'd be like "you can't even take care of yourself, the number one thing. Why the hell should I trust you with you anything?"

>norway
>EU
here's your (you)

>fresh veg and meat doesn't rot

Look I know you guys are used to eating old ass shit, but come on.

KEK, you may see Slavs as non whites, but pooing on streets is for Pajeets only.

You sound like trailer trash tho.

What goes in a fridge that big? I cannot fill my fridge without going stupid.

Shitty food choices. Constant barrage of commercials about shit food to tantalize the masses.

because potato chips and carbonated soft drinks like Coca Cola are so cheap, poor people have no healthy choice.

why spend $150 on groceries for a week when you can feed your family at mcdonalds or buy $1 2 liters of Coca Cola and potato chips

Our food pyramid says its okay that corn is in literally everything.

That's basically the source of it.

>Are most people in USA fat because of addictive behavior, or lack of nutrition education?
cause we rich bitch!

Reported and sage, keep your shitthreads out

Because of agricultural subsidies which get recycled into many products main one being high fructose corn syrup and used as additive or replacement.

lmao europeans are all so small and weak....I travelled through Europe and was astounding how many small fuckers there are

for scale im 6'2 and 185lbs so im not big by any means

i share my refrigerator with 2 people and everyone knows that butter and mayo stay OUT of it

nigger cigarettes are $12/pack here... no vice taxes for the fat though

Because ever since the Great Depression, which was the last time in this country's history where the average person had a legitimate fear of starving to death, it has been drilled into the minds of impressionable young children as a moral imperative to EAT EVERYTHING ON YOUR PLATE, to EAT EVERYTHING GIVEN TO YOU, and to EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN because, hypothetically, you don't know when the next meal will come, and more often nowadays, the notion of starving African children wish they could eat all that shit on your plate is another sufficient guilt trip into forcing children to eat, and eat, and eat, and eat, until they pass their total lack of self control down to the next generation of fat fucks.

It's not a matter of healthy foods or unhealthy foods, because practically all food is nutritious in one way or another, it's a matter of the AMOUNT of food eaten, and if a person gorges themselves on massive Caesar salads and 20 ounce farm raised grass fed porterhouse steaks 5 time every day they're gonna be obese pieces of shit and think they're moral because of it.

Pickled things and preserves tend to be the things that crowd my refrigerator.
Also need to remember some Americans live hours away from their preferred grocery, so those types tend to buy a lot more, and thus need to store a lot more.

100% wrong. you think like a nigger.

because they are poor

literally the opposite, they cannot afford nutritious food... like smug fuckers in San Francisco.

oh and the nips buy all the highest quality beef

>Monsanto

This. They did their damndest to discredit Dr. Atkins because his way of eating really did lower cholesterol and diabetes.

because you NEET faggot that's not even close to real prices of food

go to the grocery store with your parents

Most of those products are not kept in the fridge.

>why spend $150 on groceries for a week when you can feed your family at mcdonalds or buy $1 2 liters of Coca Cola and potato chips
Stop buying the marketing crap and learn how to cook, lazy nigger.
Even more reason to believe that our obesity problem is an education issue more than anything.

>that's not even close to real prices of food
Yes it is. Stop shopping at Whole Foods, dumbass.

depression and stress eating foods that are basically just sugar bombs to get high on

most women after their first child just totally give up on maintaining any kind of healthy body

"muh culture" in the south east = deep fry everything in bacon grease

People know what is healthy they just don't eat it. I really think the biggest difference in the US is the prevalence of fried foods and sugar in everything.

What does this have to do with anything? Or are you a faggot who focuses on Sup Forums type images to get reactions rather than the subject of the OP?

Prices seem fairly accurate around here, the cucumber, grapes, and banana are a tad low but I could buy all that at the local supermarket for under $6-$7.

you dumb fucking NEETS who preach having white children don't have families and don't go to the grocery store and have no children

fucking hypocritical faggots

fresh food is expensive, especially high quality food at farmers markets.

no you cannot buy a pound of Anna as for 47 cents unless you buy brown shit that doesn't smell like a banana

you can't even taste the foood because it's not even real bannanas the cheap food.

The only info wrong in that pic is the author used the phasing "pound" instead of "bunch"
Grapes, bananas, rice, pastas, it's all dirt cheap. The real issue is the combination of lazyness and stupidity that promotes shit eating habits with shit races.

Get some dried beans and chicken thighs in there and you got some real food.

Brown rice? Whole wheat?

GTFO with that communist babble

>not having a second freezer to store meat and other food just in case shtf
>not having your second freezer filled with venison and fish you have hunted/fished for

what the fuck is wrong with euros?

>having a garage

Do Europeans even know this feel?

do you want to buy GMO food that has no smell or real taste, no nutritional value whatsoever form shit soil in Honduras?

Or do you want fresh food from farmers markets, your garden, buy a whole cow and have it processed

So you don't chow down on hfcs and gmo nonsense food

It's fucking expensive and you niggers know it

All this proves is that Europeans are alone, and not producing families. Congratulations Eurofags, your national religion will be Islam by the end of the decade.

not even sure you fuckers know what food is supposed to taste like

>fresh food is expensive, especially high quality food at farmers markets.
Wew, you are a troubled one, ain't ya? Stop buying into the marketing scheme. Onions sold at walmart are the same as ones sold in whole foods, except the whole foods one is twice the price.
>Liberal education
You would think they would at least teach you how to cook for the massive amounts of debt they are giving you.

>moving the goalpost : the post
I actually eat like shit and love fast food, but it's still 100x more expensive to eat daily than actually preparing yourself real food.

>you may know Slavs are non whites
ftfy

debt, i have a job and no debt and paid my way through college while you fat fucker eating pizza rolls in his basement is telling me how cheap food is.

Real food is not cheap

Can eurocucks not afford screens for their windows or do they like having flies in their homes?

This. Get the majority of your calories from cheap staples like rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, lentils, etc. Add in some green veggies for low calorie filler, some fresh fruits / berries for something sweet, and a little meat for some protein. Even a fast food meal rarely comes out to under $7 per person, that's $28 for a single meal if you have a family of 4. I could feed a family of 4 for an entire day with $28 worth of groceries.

if there where drive thru mcdonalds with cheap food here i'd probably buy food there atleast once a week.

Look at this faggot cuck acting like he knows anything about the food supply. If anything, we over produce food here. You have any idea how much we throw away?

>shit soil in Honduras?
Yes, such shit soil it can't stop growing green stuff. How horrible!
It is much better for us to grow all of our food in California instead :^).

deer tastes like trash cleetus

i lived with a meme redneck in college and he would "hunt" and then pay someone else to clean and package the deer meat for him. he would throw it all into a bigass freezer and just leave it in there for months and months until it was freezer burnt to shit and then throw it away.

>muh providing for myself
>i feel like a big boy
>spent more on deer corn and bullets than the meat is worth

because you don't even know what real food is... it's not the shit in the supermarket

And the vegetables there are very low quality.

>Real food is not cheap
You must work a shit job if you can continue to believe this. Real food is extremely cheap. Sorry to burst your bubble, manchild.

We subsides the wrong crops.
Simple as that.

uneducated, neet slash and burn....

knows nothing about growing food off land reclaimed by slash and burn of the jungle.

if you dumbasses spent even one hour of your week trying to grow food, you'd understand

>vice taxes

i can cook a steak/sweat potatoe/broccoli dinner tonight for less than $5 while you spend $9 on a hamburger combo at wendys

faggot

>it's not the shit in the supermarket
So none of this is food?
Interesting...

>deer tastes like trash cleetus

t. someone who believed a guy that said he had venison out back and that he just needed you to close your eyes and suck it through a golf hose he had

no one cares, faggot

The shittiest banana and grapes is still infinitely healthier for you than any fast food.
>my banana has a brown spot
doesnt mean the McFatFuck Burger is more healthy, you goddamn retard. Even frozen grocery goods of low quality or healthier than the best quality fast food. I said it once and I'll say it again, you're a goddamn mongoloid retard

you are so incredibly stupid, you don't even know what real food tastes like nor the cost here which is quite high

try to find flour that even tastes like real flour, it's impossible in a normal grocery store