Why do poos hate white people so much, but still move to our countries anyway?

Why do poos hate white people so much, but still move to our countries anyway?

Hi pole,

I am a certified Reddit Moderator. I have a lot of authority, karma, and my gold is a lot. So I hope you will read my words with the respect it deserves.

To add to my credibility, I am of Indian origin and my day job consists of helping my father Ravi with his business (he sells portable toilets) and I am a call center professional. I sell antivirus software to people that may have infected computers.

Anyways, I came here for a reason. And that reason is to say this...

Indians created this country. I am a legal immirgant. If it were not for us, you people would be lost, afraid, and ashamed. I am happy to say that my ancestors built the USA and happy to say this. Anyways, think twice before you go spouting about illegal this and immigrants that. You may never know if you are next, white people.....................

Also please no jeb bush, kek or anything about trump in this thread. Thanks

I was getting a taxi from an African guy and he was explaining to me how it was actually Africans that invented cars. They should get credit too. Not just Germans and Japanese.

He never said why but he sounded very certain of this. I didn't argue with him.

He was gesturing at the whole city and saying "we made this". Africans have been in Ireland for less than 20 years.

Some of them really are as dumb as animals.

Look, I don't like cuckservatives but I did hear one make a good point. See, if you look at your country/civilization and then look at Western Civilization you will see a decidedly large difference. Your country/non-Western Civ is clearly inferior. You then have two choices. Either you try to learn from the West, or you rush over and destory it so that you are no longer constantly reminded of your inferiority.

Given how 85IQ people are not very forward thinking they'd rather just destroy everything that offends them. This is why the muds hate us. We're superior, they can clearly see we're superior, and they just can't stop hating us for being BETTER than them, ABOVE the, SUPERIOR to them.

We just need to glass the Middle East and Africa and be done with these large collections of genetic detritus that is holding humanity back from the stars!

There isn't even enough of them to shit up the place. They ate 1% of the population and arrived 10 years ago for the most part.

>We Africans built everything.
The multicult will fail.

>We just need to glass the Middle East and Africa and be done with these large collections of genetic detritus that is holding humanity back from the stars!
Why are the shills repeating this "EXTERMINATE THEM ALL SO WE CAN GET TO THE STARS!" meme today?

Shills? That's in the Sup Forums manifesto. Kill the inferior races.

Because whites are pussys who killed other whites who would have kept places in the world for science and culture to grow. Whites don't do anything as they are pushed back closer and closer to annihilation .
Going to be like the battle of Berlin again when the white boys who are trying to save a piece of their culture and the rest are closing in. Worst part is the front line is going to be white guys killing them and taking the city.

HAHA DUMBASS WHITE PEOPLE.

>They ate 1% of the population
horry shet!!

Either the money is going towards the Space Program or the Kikes will ensure all the excess resources go towards the muds they're gonna use to exterminate US.

It's us in space or them killing all of us as they rape our wives, daughters, and girlfriends. Get with the program.

>be a parody of a "degenerate white supremacist", goyim
>its just ironic racism, pol is satire, goyim
>btw fuck your flag, you goyim are all niggers
Like I said: shills.

the plural of pussy is pussies.

>He doesn't know.
Sup Forums pretend racism is so funny BTW iv been here 6 months. I'm an old fag.

Go lose another war white boy. Had one if the greatest militaries of the 20th century and got BTFO.

Tick tock, it's 2017 and you aren't any closer to being a superpower in 2020.

>Go lose another war white boy
Losing a war > being colonized by whites. Can't ever get that stain out.

Because we accept them with open arms and gimme dats.