I'm always more and more convinced that egyptians were in fact black and that white people were actually educated by...

I'm always more and more convinced that egyptians were in fact black and that white people were actually educated by them. Can Sup Forums prove me wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khafra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huni
youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahure
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenemhat_III
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

I could be wrong, but these don't look black to me. Who knows though, we weren't there.

There's only enough room on this board for two designated shitposting flags.... and that's straya and leafs. pls kys

Doesn't look black.

Doesn't look black to me.

The point is even if those we wuz fairy tales are true, does that change how the world is now?
No.
So fuck off.
Even if it was true, whites would still be the best race and niggers will still be eating dirt tomorrow.

WUZ

Only the 25th dynasty of Egypt was black. Long after all the cool shit was done.

The one making the claim has to provide evidence.

Its niggers just trying to make themselves feel good
Even if niggers are nothing but shit today, dey wuz at one point kangz!
Whitey in charge? Well, we taught those whitey how to bathe, even though us niggas smell like shit and don't bathe. We taught those whitey how to read even though us niggas can't read fo sheit!

Evidence. The Pharoah known as 'Khafre'. Looks black to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khafra

Khafre was the Pharoah of the 4th dynasty and he was black, gook. You're wrong.

KANGZ nigga

They don't look white to me. They don't seem black but who knows.

And the 25th dynasty didn't last long either, only lasted like 90 years

Hello Raziocinante.

I saw a egyptian painting where all the black dudes are washing the penises of the white dudes.
I think whites were still above them in general.

King Namer or Menes. Look at the flat negroid nose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer

They definitely differentiate between the two.

Common sense.

Most Dynasties were probably Some Semitic ethnic group ( most probably Arab or some completely distinct group linked to Semites ) except for one Nubian, Persian, Assyrian and Greek Dynasty.

But they also differentiate themselves from Greeks, who are painted as having lighter skin
Ancient Egyptians looked pretty similar to modern Egyptians

King Huni. Looks black to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huni

Narmer was one of the first of the light skinned ancient Egyptians who convinced the dumb niggers that he was some kind of God King with Horus' spirit after uniting two negroid kangdoms

DAS RITE

youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg

>I'm always more and more convinced that egyptians were in fact black
Then you're a moron who holds beliefs flatly contradicted by literally all available evidence.
>and that white people were actually educated by them.
When the hell would that have been? When the (already far more civilized) Greeks conquered Egypt? Or when the (already far more civilized) Romans conquered - by then Greek run - Egypt?

Fucking KANGZ bullshit is tragically retarded.

But when the history of your race consists of nothing but evolutionary stagnation - and consequent failure to develop even the most basic foundations of civilization - followed by your own chieftains selling you into slavery to a higher (Arab) race who then sell you on into slavery to a far-higher (European) race leading to modern achievements which consist solely of "living off the White taxpayer" in White countries and "destroying previously successful White created countries" in Africa I suppose it's seeking comfort in fantasy is inevitable.

Queen Hatshepsut

What did Ancient Egyptians look like? Exactly the same as what Modern Egyptians look like. Invasions of a few hundred people (or even a few thousand people) are NOT going to genetically displace a population of MILLIONS of people, because genetics is NOT a fucking game of Lego. DNA tests have proven that Modern Egyptians are direct descendants of Ancient Egyptians and DNA doesn't lie. The ONLY things that are different about the Modern Egyptians is that the Arab conquest of Egypt forced the indigenous people of Egypt to accept Islam as their religion and to speak Arabic (however, the Copts preserved a Hellenised version of the Ancient Egyptian language to this very day).

She's a real qt3.14.

Looks likely caucasian though.

Yep. I don't think they were white either.

There were darker skinned egyptians and there were lighter skin egyptians
Their civilization lasted like 2000 years, there's going to be a little diversity in skin colors

Read The whole WE WUZ KANGZ is niggers doing feel-good nonsense that even if niggers are low life trash today, thousands of years ago they wuz kingz

was that before Sahure the dark skinned flat nosed negroid of Egypt? Leader of the 5th dynasty of the Egyptian empire?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahure

Abraham Lincoln. Looks black to me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln

You first need to prove your claim before people start challenging it.

I couldn't watch that vid, but Jesus Christ the comments.
>Gino Manshit!
>Melanin
Christ.

We wuz dik washers

Oh so facial structure isn't convincing enough lol? How about dread locks? Amenemhat III

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenemhat_III

Of course the Egyptians were black. The cult down the road seems to think so anyways.
no, seriously. look up the Nuwaubians. there is a black supremacy cult that is a patchwork of other religions that claims that blacks were Egyptians...and aliens.

I think the burden of proof is on you m8

A visual.

To be honest, world populations have historically been very low. There might be 80 million people in Egypt today, but when the first census was conducted in the early 1800s when Egypt was controlled by Napoleon, iirc the total population was around 2 million.

Also, the copts outnumbered the muslims at the time. Copts are probably the true descendants of the ancient egyptians, albeit with some arab mixing. Also Champollion figured out how to read hieroglyphs because they were similar to the coptic language.

Greek warriors and vikings also wore dreadlocks. It's not a "black thing"

That's what the middle and upper classes of Ancient Egypt looked like.

That dude looks like a typical mongoloid..

can't even make this shit up.

Not Sup Forums related

Take this shit to /x/ or Sup Forums. Those faggots need entertainment

Achaemenids also had dread locks. And a did the fucking predator doesn't mean he WUZ KANGZ

>Extreme right: Egyptian
>Centre right: Persian
>Centre left: Nigger
>Extreme left: Aliens

Are there any photos of Nordics in Ancient Egyptian clothing? I'd love to trigger some nogs.

"Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair was originally red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[68] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the god Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[69] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[70]"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
Under the section titled "Mummy"

the pharoahs, dare I say, wuz gingers?

How do you not feel like a walking absurdity doing shit like this? If someone asked me if I felt like dressing up like an Egyptian and going on a march.... NOPEDY-nope-nope-nope!

Oy vey

That dude looks like a Welshman

Is this a joke? Which muzzies believe this?

When I see these people i cant help but think "Where is Dylan Roof when you need him"

Another sculpture of Amenemhat III, doesn't look black.

You might be right:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

NOI.

Who fucking knows.

Oh it gets better. WE WUZ JEWZ N SHEEIT

Indogermanic tribes came to egypt to educate the africans, true story, now go back into your cave

and the other examples i posted in this thread?

KANGS NIGGA

Lmao thats bullshit.How are Israeli jews fake jews? What is this? I'd rather believe flat earth

Only because he was inbred to all hell, like most western europeans

Prove you wrong that you're more and more convinced that the ancient Egyptians were black?
Well, the fact that you're shit posting this here gives it away, Mario.

Egyptians have no aryan blood, if you exclude the few greeks who settled in Alexandria. In fact they were one of the few civilizations to resist the aryan invasions (i.e. the "sea people").

Egyptians are of "neolithic farmer" stock.

>dread locks

dreadlocks are the kind of non-hairstyle that people develop if they just grow their hair out forever without washing or combing it

niggers love to larp

>prove me wrong

pic related
Statue officially attributed to Khafre IV dynasty.
Alternative thesis date statue back to pre-historic times (Sep Tepi) and suspect that Khafre only let his cartouche be chisled into the base of the diorite statue. At any rate, if prehistoric or Old Kingdom, the man depicted is NOT A NIGGER.

Black rulership is confirmed for XXV Nubian dynasty only.
Also slight "diversity" may be theorised upon because the head of the Sphinx is clearly re-carved and shows the face of an african woman.

Niggers invented air conditioning.

The reason this is true is because what is today the royal families of Europe started out in Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia before moving to what is now Europe.

>t 56%

WE WUZ NITEZ AND SHEEEEIT

Egyptians look like blacks who were raped by Arabs.

Some of the earliest depictions of dreadlocks date back as far as 3600 years to the Minoan civilization, one of Europe's earliest civilizations centred in Crete (modern Greece)

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

This is inaccurate, to say the least. Ancient Greek texts describe the majority of Greeks as blond (often blue eyed) and light skinned. The majority of the population now has brown hair and eyes and relatively dark skin.

You either thought that shit up or need to diversify your sources, cause someone is bullshitting you.

That would explain a lot.

In one of the Pharaoh's tombs is a list of kings. Akenaten, Tutankhamen, and Ai are not listed there. This could be the reason - they weren't ancient Egyptians; they were Indo-Europeans.

Can you prove your statement first?

Prince Rahotep and Princess Nofre

Noble woman had much lighter skin because they didn't expose themselves to the sun.

Spartans, macedonians and more hillbilly greeks were still mostly of aryan stock but the athenians had already mongrelized with the mycenean remnants to form the swarthy greek look.

Tut was a weird space-alien-looking fucker.

That's what happens when your family practices inbreeding for hundreds of years.

Why do blacks attatch themselves to Egyptians when they could use someone like Mansa Musa as an example?

Except in cases of genocide, the vast majority of people at a location are ethnically related to people living there previously. Why? Because replacing natural populations is extremely time consuming.

So, the question becomes are Egyptians black today?

Most overhyped "king" ever.

I guess he was a gimpy bastard too.

stop posting this debunked bullshit retards, it is we wuz kang tier, don't you see the hypocrisy?

Looks like a modern day faggot who does contering with makeup

That's the point. It is equally retarded. You (OP) want to make retarded claims? Oh look, anyone can.

Try my curvy boy Akhenaten. Def an alien if you ask me