Be hyper mutt

>be hyper mutt
>dad's father was half filipino
>inherit most of the slavic features of my mother
>the only thing i don't inherit is a slavic dick
>tfw have short asian like dick

Other urls found in this thread:

urologicalcare.com/penile-implants-prosthesis/penis-size-after-penile-implant-surgery/
mattersofsize.com/forum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah man, but at least you're 100% American.

You do understand that in Russia your mother is considered "inkwell"?
Anyways, you are a good example why people shouldn't racemizlx. It's cruel.

become a sissy trap

Wow damn man. I bet he's really super worried about what Russians would think about him.

I'm 6,3

>tfw 100% white and long dick
feels good man

don't worry bro I am 15/16th white and someone in my family had some melanin (my biological father looked white but he was not present) so I look like a happa flip.... :(

i also have like a 4 inch dick which makes me really sad like 1 inch girth but I have fucked like 5 girls so it aint that bad but it is disappointing. i can still pleasure but i feel inadequate so I make up for this by posting here with NEETs

what can we do to help our gf/wives get that pleasure besides cuck them

i wanna get better at eating out but other than that IDK

You'll still be supreme puzzey slayer back in Flipland...move there ASAP

add more girth to your bank account...each million supposedly adds an inch to your deek...at 7 million mark you should be hung like a Congolese

Not politics or news. Hide and sage everyone.

how short are we talking about here ?

4 1/2 m8 i always try to say it's five but it's some pixelated jap shit.

honestly a true baby dick when not hard

>6'3
>4 inch dick

Kek, Im 5'7 and almost 7 inches

Lanklets btfo

Your only hope outside of some ridiculous surgery is dick-stretching/yacking.... but that can take up to ten years until you get noticeable results, but it does work.

Feel bad for you man my best mate is half Filipino and half White and he has a tiny dick as well.

I'm like 5'9 but I think since i jerked off since like 12 it just never grew, or that I have a testorone problem. I think a lot of weed also fucked me up and my brain and body.

how can i do the stretching stuff? it's not bad, hoenstly I just will be upset when I'm fit and have a baby dick... I got the short end of the stick there but at least I'm not a NEET?

sometimes i think to hard when I fuck (I thought I was a fag for liek a year but I'm normal now) so I can last like an hour and a half and go hard... but for most grills i'm probably the smallest they have had. i mean, it's good to last long and really the girls I've fucked have all been fat girls

Work hard at it then.

I'm gonna tell you what history has taught me, you're made by evolution to be Ultimate Breeder stock...Look at South Asia/South East and East Asian population boom and Nordic/West EU Population decline to support that theory.

I'm brown enough that if my waifu is asian my genetic line will turn asian

If my waifu is a white girls I can breed out the brown and only like one of my kids will look like me

do you have waifu bengali-kun

>be me
>mom is mostly french, slightly irish but not too much
>she marries and fucks a Lebanese man
>has me
>think I'm italian all my life
>look white
>get back 23 and me
>im over 50% sand nigger

What the fuck mom?

It involves using some small weights on your dick and balls

There's a chart I have somewhere where a guy was able to use that to essentially "grow" back his foreskin in about 2 years

Like I said it does take years to get some serious dick gains, before I started I was just a little under 6' erect and now I'm pushing a not so embarrassing 7 1/4 veiny monster that makes women sing.

Just google it, all the info is there.... but I recommend the sitting dick bends, basically don't jack off for a day and work up a real hulkster, then bend it backwards (on a couch/ bed, something soft) until there is some mild discomfort... hold this position for ten seconds and then repeat.

>do you have waifu bengali-kun

of course, who hasn't ?

What kind of Lebanese - like catholic or orthodox? Lebanese are arguably the more based in the middle east, tracing their heritage all the way back to Phoenicians (IE denying that they are Arabs). They are also super integrated and my city, own businesses and don't nog out. And the women are hot as shit. Just did a presentation on it. Do you happen to be in PA?

also look up Gaurdians of the Cedars. Right wing, christian anti-syrian anti-palestinain lebanese group

RICED.

FUCK I NEED THAT MANE one more inch would be the shit

>think I'm italian all my life

You'v never met your Lebanese dad or even seen his pic all your life ?

>these are considered shitskins

Is your penis feminine? Do you have a slender build, or are you a brick shithouse like a lot of flips?

Fuck off molcuck

>100% white
>long dick
Nigga please

>>the only thing i don't inherit is a slavic dick
What? Slavs have tiny childish dicks.

HAHAHAAHA GOOD THREAD ANONYMOUSE

Believe me it's worth the trouble. Confidence goes way up too, and when your visibly confident women are more inclined to think you have a big dick and jump in the sack with you... which is all that really matters.

I'm Catholic. I'm in New England as well. The women are hot as fuck too and I guess the one perk of being half Lebanese is that I tend to attract arab girls because they think I'm just some weirdly good looking arab because most of their men are ugly

> tfw OP actually has feminine penis

My dads father died when he was very young and my grandmother went a bit insane so he sort of just raised himself. Despite looking very middle eastern and having distinct Arab features I guess he just never cared about his heritage enough to learn what ethnicity he was. He grew up around Italians so he assumed he was Italian. He told me that I was but then when we did dna tests we learned that wasn't the case at all. Very weird how you figure these things out

It's just a Pepe, user. Even a bull Pepe is still a Pepe. It's co-opting Moloch's symbology and stealing it for our energy.

Start telling him to fuck off when he actually praises Moloch.

Oh yeah, and I have noticed that most the Lebanese people in my area are very integrated and Westernized. They work hard as well and aren't puritans or insane like the Saudis and the Pakis I know.

Lebanon is only like half Muslim too which is good. My best friend is Lebanese and his whole family voted Trump and said that where he's from in Lebanon everyone supported Trump because they hate the muslims

so what will you do now?

A lot of young Arab and Muslim immigrants that I see here in Texas--early to mid twenties--are almost always extremely westernized. I'm not sure if that's all a front or if it's genuine, but they seem to avoid the religious strictures of Islam.

What is there to do? Do I marry a lebanese girl or do I marry and fuck a white girl? I look white so if I marry a white girl I will have white kids.

I'm more mad about the Irish desu rather than the Lebanese. ALSO my moms fault

Do this urologicalcare.com/penile-implants-prosthesis/penis-size-after-penile-implant-surgery/

>I will have white kids.
no they will be like you and feel depressed. Im in the same boat as you and I say that people like us should marry others like us if we are to reproduce.

Convert to Islam, your steppe ancestors are calling

The Middle East and Europe are still very similar in many ways whether we admit it or not. Arabs are technically Caucasian and the West was literally founded in the near east in Mesopotamia. Europe and the Middle East are more similar to each other than most think. The thing that divides the two regions is Islam. The West is Christian while Islam rules over the Middle East. Take that out of the equation and the culture and customs and fundamentals aren't too far off.

That has to be why Arabs sometimes assimilate well, better than Hispanics or Asians. Especially the catholic and christian Arabs

That's true, maybe I'll just go with a Lebanese girl then. I could probably travel there to find one because I have a friend that goes there every summer. I have dated arab girls too and I'm not going to lie I like them a little bit more than white American girls

If the west converts to Islam, then together we will conquer the planet

>be me
>white
>brown dick
>super pink tip

at first i'm upset but then i laugh at how ridiculous it looks

I've never really thought about how awesome that would be. Maybe we should stop this never ending conflict with each other. I'm not really a fan of Islam but holy fuck that thought gets me hard.

We're going to need to unite in the future as China and other Asian countries start to become superpowers

Makes sense. The only thing I can think of that differs strongly is that people from Arab culture are massive, massive fucking liars purely from a standpoint of self-preservation. Lying is like second nature apparently, especially in any kind of hierarchy like the military, primarily because it has to be.

But outside of that environment, over here, the need for self-preservation through falsehood is almost entirely gone. Hierarchies don't punish the ranks below them like Arab culture does.

When I say westernized, I mean the vast majority of young arabs I see here (and fucking Kek I wish I saw less) look like your typical young cucks. They aren't wearing any kind of traditional garb or engaging in any kind of traditional behavior; they smoke, they drink, they wear hoodies and skinny jeans and play Candy Cuck and Ruin Run on their iPhones. It's one of the reasons I was really suspicious of the Boston bombing, with regards to the Tsarnaevs doing it--I've been in touch with a lot of kids who look just like them and I can't see them radicalizing ever.

mattersofsize.com/forum/

Well thats good if you're ok with that. I'm less mixed than you so in a way this is a lot harder. Life isn't really worth living.

Having some posting trouble, leaf? Don't give up. Don't be ashamed of your genes. Achieve in spite of them. Leave behind a good legacy.

That's so true. Semites in general are just naturally dishonest. All the people I know will lie over the smallest things and almost even believe the lies in a way. Arabs will make up fake stories, tell convincing lies to get what they want, and just generally lie without thinking. Hypocrites as well. Just take a look at the fucking Saudi princes that lash their people if they drink alcohol but they get in trouble when they fly over to America and have fucking cocaine on them.

>When I say westernized, I mean the vast majority of young arabs I see here (and fucking Kek I wish I saw less) look like your typical young cucks

Spot on. But the women tend to still be pretty domesticated even though they seem to act like the typical young American whores. Like they will still prefer to stay home and cook and find a husband young, weirdly enough.

>It's one of the reasons I was really suspicious of the Boston bombing, with regards to the Tsarnaevs doing it--I've been in touch with a lot of kids who look just like them and I can't see them radicalizing ever.
I live just outside the Boston metro area and I even knew some people who have gone to parties and seen that kid at parties and stuff. I know some people who went to Umass Dartmouth with them. I was very skeptical at first about that story because from what I read that young kid did seem normal, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true and his brother radicalized him somehow

Yeah I guess it does kind of suck to lack some sort of identity. Life is worth living despite it though who really cares in the end. At least you're not a nigger, r-right?

>Don't be ashamed of your genes
thats easy to to say

What is your ethnic background? If it's like Aboriginal or something then yeah I'm sorry

>who really cares in the end
your children care

It is easy to say. But that also doesn't make it wrong.

I read an article on why Arabs are so shit at fighting wars one time not too long ago, but I don't have it handy. It explained their dishonesty as a defense mechanism--hoarding information makes them more valuable, and more difficult to replace. One example the guy used was that the commander of an Iraqi tank brigade confiscated all of the training manuals from his tankers so he was the only one who could teach them how to load the gun, use the gunsight, drive, do maintenance, etc. They do this because everybody is afraid of getting fucking rubbed out because Arab culture is toxic as shit and their politics and scheming make ours in the US look like a couple of kids fibbing.

fucking nigger
check

Yes that's also why all these countries are run by oligarchs or strict hierarchies and why there's always permanent underclass and why they hate any sort of economic diversification and education.

>It explained their dishonesty as a defense mechanism--hoarding information makes them more valuable, and more difficult to replace

This is precisely the reason. Almost every single civilization in the middle east was ruled by either oligarchs, a prominent family, or a dictator. Most likely these rulers were dishonest enough to get into that position of power. Semites generally look at everyone as simply filling a role in society. Class and hierarchy is everything, people are to be controlled. It's why Islam is so dominant

I was speaking to a cab driver I have frequently about this. He said Islam is part of the problem in that equation. These young Muslims live double lives as both kaffir and westernized metropolitan people. This makes them feel guilty and they see jihad as the only or at least easy way out.

sex is such a fractional part of life, dick size means nothing, unless it's grossly large or grossly small. So many other things matter so much more.

I'm a woman.

Yeah I mean it must be fucking weird to live in a society where literally everything you see every day violates what you were brought up to believe in. It's probably what makes them insane

So do you think we should double down on westernizing them? Do you think it's possible for these young people to turn away from Islam entirely and reject it in large numbers?
And tell me about this cab driver.

They already are disavowing Islam in general they risk being shunned by their families so they are very hesitant to admit it though

> I'm a woman.
Exactly. Listen to this user. They don't even have a dick and they get by ok.

Mongol dick perfect for impregnating mongol women. Go be Gengis Khan op

I kind of think the same thing. Most of western life is haram/a sin or whatever. It's a mix of disdain, but I think also envy.

I can't really speculate on converting people between religions. I suppose we could look at historical examples, but history shows that the process is usually protracted and bloody.

He's an older guy from Egypt. Came over during the Bush 1 era. Has 3 kids all in college. Clean, professional and doesn't wear too much cologne like niggers.

Checked and Kek'd. I imagine we have more women on here than most people think, though you'd never know it.
Also checked. Would this be one of those rare times that it might actually pay off to welcome them into our culture with open arms? Try to drive a wedge between them and their cultural heritage, like we did the Indians?

I used to know an Egyptian guy who ran a pizza and pasta shop in a little town in East Texas. Extremely friendly guy, nobody in town had a bad word to say about him. Ran a clean business, followed the law, courteous and polite. Don't know if he's coptic or muslim, though.
My thinking is that because Western materialism culture is so strong and so secular, and because they're both inundated by it and disconnected from their heritage, we might be able to strip them away from that heritage entirely--to the point where their kids will be American, and their grandkids will be American too, and Islam will become a distant, forgotten thing.

I'm also like 5'9 and jerked off since like 12

But mine is 7", i think you just have to face that its genetics.

that is a great way to destroy your urethra

Maybe. Like we were talking about earlier the West and the Middle East are very similar in many ways and Arabs tend to assimilate better than other people. In most muslim majority countries the younger generations are not nearly as religious. The religion will still be prevalent in the future because it's the largest religion but it won't be as influential I don't think.

On the other hand, it'd be like inviting a snake to your breast in the hopes that you could change its ways.

But you might actually be able to.

Hang in there bro.

Short dicks vs long dicks

Of these 2 Which are faster? Faster means more heat from friction, warmer at suxh high frequency the one who recieve will feels better and ahehao guaranteed.

Think positive man

>tfw slav with giant and girthy dick

feels good lads

Maybe. I'm just speaking form experience but the middle easterners I know my age who are catholic and christian are indistinguishable from young white Americans but they still tend to appreciate tradition more

It doesn't hurt to offer the hand of friendship before resorting to violence. I'd much prefer it.

>have big dick
>still a 28yo KHV

post dick

4.8 inches here, its feels pretty good whats the point of impressing a girl these days they all want big 6 inch cocks and shit like that.