Who started watching Molymeme because of the spam? Never really cared for him before...

Who started watching Molymeme because of the spam? Never really cared for him before, but after watching a few of his videos (specifically the one about Obama's presidency) I have to admit he is pretty based.

Guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The leftieshills have also caused a huge surge for others; Varg must be laughing when they try to shit on him, Sargon and Styx too. Now the Golden One is also guzzling down the extra attention. The left is too stupid to conduct propaganda well, even if it is presently and actively trying here and elsewhere.

don't understand the hate either

>WOW HOW DARE HE BE RUDE TO SOME KID WTF I HATE ARGUMENTS NOW
fucking nu-pol

Stop bringing up Varg

JUST

KUCK

MY

This, never watched a vid of his until he started getting spammed here excessively the last 3-4 days or so

SHIT

DOWN

UP

faggot

Maybe it isn't shills but people just got fed up with his ego, he does the same in a lot of other videos but this one was over the top.

only reddit fags have such a raging hero worship for retarded e-celebs.

Not an argument

Yeah he's pretty based. I agree with his parenting non violence principles .

The dna and race stuff is spot on. Also Iq and race, k selection and r selection.

I think he will regret the non violence principle in the end.

>m-muh feelings
how does it feel arguing like the left

LELEL not AND aRgUmEnTzzz xdDDDDDD well memedd AMIRITE HAHAAAA :333

That really isn't an argument though.

You don't seem to know how to meme very well... Try r/thedonald maybe they will fall for your tricks.

>that image

I love how the left, in it's quest to defeat this rayciss antisemitic "Alt-right" boogieman comes here pretending to be "fellow alt righters" and spew antisemitic crap about Donald Trump's family and what not.

makes_a_man_kek.jpeg

There's nothing to regret

Wow this poster is totally organic and I totally believe that this is a free thinking human being and not some braindead basement virgin shill.

nice

you might want to reconsider this sentence

begone from here

So, this is the 5th(?) thread you've posted this to?

I thought Canadians were terrible.

Find the argument in this thread.

Pro tip: You can't.

This.

Le EbUn Argument maynn ;XXX

Your contributions to this bread have really made me think.
>+$0.02

Is that seriously what happened though? He was "rude"?

Fucking thin skinned faggot world we live in. I don't even like Molymeme. I just hate non arguments.

Been listening to Molyneux since 2014 after the goys on TDS kept referencing him.

I work 50 hours a week and I have equal ammount of audio to go through whole on the job.

imbecile

>I didn't watch the video
bleach coctail time my dude

Careful everybody. We have an internet tough guy here.

I watched him before. Some of his stuff is pretty good, often it kinda goes on too long. Its annoying how he dances around the JQ like a moth with a lightbulb bonking against it every now and then. I understand why he does it, he's leading his less redpilled audience along.

Welcome to the church of Molymeme brother!

I wish I could get into his videos, but every time I try to watch he either looks like he's horribly constipated or on the brink of tears.

This. He can come off as harsh sometimes, but if you think about what he says he makes a lot of sense. Listen to his self knowledge and call in shows, they really made me think, got my noggin joggin in the way of self improvement.

I tried watching one once but 10 minutes in and I still couldn't figure out what he was trying to argue.

It's ok. Sub-human leafs are not meant to understand the wisdom of Stef.

>crew-sample142(rename before posting)
this is some dedicated LARPing. I knew the Scandanavian countries were autistic but not to this extent.

based bulgariabro gets it

this

The point is not that he was rude, but he was being entirely illogical the entire conversation. His points about how long he has been engaging in his work and how popular he is are classic red herrings. He then moved on to tu quoque's by pointing out how the caller was being rude himself and how he doesn't apply the same standards to leftists.

These types of fallacies are present in virtually all of his videos, this one was just the most obvious. The fact that he also showed how much of an arrogant, condescending, thin-skinned douchebag he is was just icing on the cake.

>suddenly Estonia posts in every single Moly thread

totally not a shill guys, Estonia really cares about Moly :^)

no, dedicated autists would be the ones who
>listen to the guy who got outed by many people as a cult leader years ago.
>who admitted to being A FUCKING KIKE
>his subscribes shrinked hardcore since the Fritz video
>makes political videos but has never debated any experts with opposing views
>said Islam is the final redpill in one of his videos years ago
>he advocates for kids to join his cult when their parents violate the NAP
>his closest associate lives with him now and worships the ground he walks on
>made a video on 2010 where he asked people to shoot him
>he says he is against bad parenting but advocates pedophilia and bullies kids on his videos
>he is A JOBLESS NEET
>regularly contracticts himself, being ancap who supports strong borders, being a libertarian who supports Trump
>defends (((free speech)))
>hates monogamy, supports polygamy

Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your (((ISRAEL IS THE GREATEST ALLY))) zionism, fuck listening to a zionist, a FUCKING KIKE who is eternally btfo.

The news stories on his cult leader phase are being tipped to left wing media concerns AS WE SPEAK and he will be burned to the ground

LINK to HIS CHILD GROOMING PEDO RING
defoo.org/inner-circle/

Israel is the greatest ally.

not the point and not why everyone is shitting on him. you're an idiot if that last video didn't make you realize what a phony stef is

God damn lay off the booze Estonian and change your filenames before shilling so hard.

Agreed, but MolyJew is not your greatest ally, my kike friend

Lmao, Molymeme is fucking done. Nobody takes that cult leader seriously anymore.

Can someone give me the quick rundown?

>Why is everyone recognizing Molymemes cuckery all of the sudden?

molymeme is intelligent and uses that intelligence to dupe dumb people

if you like him you have been duped, if you have given him money you are dumb

>image
Sheeit what movie is this?

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme subscriber here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear arguments.

I stumbled onto an insanely long video by some bald fuck about something called r/K selection. I became tumescent; it systematized so many vague ideas and observations I always had in my head. Always loved this soft-spoken genius since then. I noticed the recent campaign against him and never bothered to pursue it. Figured he must have committed some faux pas, or perhaps it was another coordinated shill attack. Didn't care.

Never thought of it this way. It makes a lot of sense I guess. Woah... I just... Damn.

Molymeme is by no means perfect, as is the case with literally everybody and everything, but at least he does make good arguments. Nobody can deny that.

Throwing insults such as "ego-maniac" and "cult-leader" at him are not arguments against him, they're just pathetic insults.

Post the rest, it's amazing

>based
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY

Not an argument