Your ancestors weren't vikings

>Your ancestors weren't vikings
How can you even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade
telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/6212823/Vikings-were-warned-to-avoid-Scotland.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-even-the-fiercest-viking-warrior-steered-clear-of-scotland-1790728.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and now your people are the biggest faggot push-overs in the world

danes and norwegians were vikings
you were northern jews

You wish
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)
Also don't forget the varangian guard

My ancestors were literally kings. You fucking snow niggers were nothing more than pirate scum. Vikings never had any great kingdoms or reigns. They were essentially Somalian pirates of their time. Pathetic and disgraceful.

>my ancestors BTFO'd the vikings on the beach and the never came back

I have no idea how you feel

OHH FFS ENGLISH FLAG?!
IM IRISH

>and they never came back

How is our Dublin? You taking good care of her for us?

>how can you even live
you kidding?

my ancestors were knights n shit

you can be anything you want, user

you are saying that my ancestors
>defended their homeland from countless invasions
>fought muslims in numerous battles and kept Europe safe for centuries
>lived for their country, loved freedom
>stopped red army in 1920 from flooding europe
>did kick your ancestors asses many times, even when outnumbered

were somehow worse than
>white niggers swimming on boats
>looting villages and monasteries
>running away from any real battle

kek sweden, u r so funny

my ancestors were bongs who probably killed vikings

>swimming on boats

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ

My ancestors where Christians conquering badasses

No, they were romans (my family)

>1000 years later they tearfully call their conquerors cucks

WE

Just because you migrated to Sweden and fuck their women doesn't mean you're a viking now Muhammed el Amhed

They were though.

It's full of niggers, just how you'd like it Sven.

WUZ RAPED BY MUSLIMS N SHIET

My ancestors were conquistadors, beat that.

My dad is a tall blonde dude with a red beard.

>your ancestors didnt cuck vikings
enjoying stockholm? youre welcome

Vikings were uncivilized barbarians with no lasting or influential culture. All they did was kill, and they weren't even as good at that as they're made out to be. They got their asses kicked a whole lot because (who'da thunk?) when your goal is to die in battle, you tend to die in battle a lot.

I'd much rather have my civilized western european heritage. At least western europe isn't completely cucked by the brown dicks yet.

>varangian guard
>fighting for money
>jewing up the military
>instead of fighting for homeland selling yourself to the highest bidder
>swedes
checks out
pray that you are reborn as danish your next life

You might have stolen a bunch of Brit Women and Christian Gold, but The Irish stole an entire Country.

Anyway if we're basing how cool Vikings are on the reputation they got for killing Europeans and being crazy warriors then The Mongols already have you beat anyway, my dude.

All worthy viking achievements (ie Normandy settlement, conquest of England and Sicily, Greenland, Iceland and American settlements) were made by danes or norwegiand.

Sweden is only known to bully some poor slavs/finns and some guys fighting against the muslims but not even making a difference.

I don't even talk about the fact that you got ruled by the great great grandson of some swarthy and big nosed french fag

Neither were yours, lol

The vikings are dead. You are the grave.

In fact vikings were not great warrio, they jsut done some pillage. You didn't get any crusader at your ancestor. An your from sweden, so i think you"r ancestor are more lke muslim than viking.
Crusader, western europe kingdom were the best origin you can ever dream of.

Saxon master race killing vikings and throwing them in pits

Although my ancestors mostly come from places where danes settled a lot so i might be on thin ice

I have one who was a jacobite lord though

i am half viking and i am ashamed of sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>scottish(or maybe irish?)/austrian descent
So what kind of girl should I go for, polish? Germanic?

Mine were, I did a dna test

highest % or the nation you feel connected to.

jacobites are the most based people ever in history of britain

saxons are very pretty but not very smart tho
one of my grandfather's families was like that :)

Grandparents from Iceland.
Doesn't make up for you being a cuck.

HELL NO
your paternal side is the real side
others dont matter a slightest bit

>his ancestors weren't vikings before it was cool

>Literally the niggers of Europe.

Not a single defeat

>How can you even live?

I live without the danger of grenade attacks.

Then the VIKANGZ converted to Christianity like good little cucks and now years later you're slowing converting to Islam

And yours weren't kings, faggot.

kek

God bless those crusaders.

based on what's happening in sweden today i'm starting to think the vikings were pussies

Also Sigurd was the first European monarch to personally join the crusades.

Yeah they were.

But checkmate Sven, you're not upholding your ancestor's legacy, why should you even live?

WE

>When your current history sucks so much you masturbate to shit that happened millennia ago

My ancestors weren't literal uncivilized snow niggers...

I have so many ethnies embed in my blood that I wouldn't be surprised if I actually had one snownigger ancestor.

>we wuz vikangs
yeah but now you're cucks

All the real Vikings left Scandinavia. My ancestors settled in Ireland, they came across to plunder and raid and ended up staying.

clueless amerifat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade

>Our contemporary countrymen and women aren't being raped by somalis
How can we even live?

Yeah but no more vikings in the crusade time
Ho and your warrior ancestor "Vikings", they didn't figth hard against christian conversion. They were pacifically converted, like today with islam in your country

Incorrect, nor have I disgraced them by bowing my knees to middle eastern midgets.

Reminder that Vikings were afraid of the rugged Scotsmen and warned each other to avoid our beautiful land.
telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/6212823/Vikings-were-warned-to-avoid-Scotland.html

Hah, are you a mestizo rape baby?
I'm spanish too but wasn't spawn of some native American whore.

Because they were Aztecs
Same shit, different ways
Instead of searching for people to fuck over, they looked at regional areas and routinely fucked them over instead

Knowing that my ancestors kept what they took, and killed Vikings by the bushel.

Scandinavians are the inbred cowards of the Germanic race, and vikings nothing but carrion birds.

>Entire family lineage rooted in viking settlers
>White, green eyed, family of historical and current national sportsmen
>No islam cucking
wts genes

>asshit creed drawing
come on now

>vikings

literally who

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-even-the-fiercest-viking-warrior-steered-clear-of-scotland-1790728.html

I guess so, I feel Spanish though.

the claymore is 14 century I guess, not the viking era

>nordics think their ancestors were hardcore because they raided fishing villages
fags

weren't vikings from Norway anyway?

Your seasoned merc elite warriors can't even defeat a bunch of local yokel Norwegian peasants

Tfw when your ancestors are Romans and some swedefag is bragging about Vikings...

*romanians

Din dumma djävel, du vet förmodligen inte ens vad en viking var..

You're just an Amerishart with no direct connection to the ancient Romans.

Come back and take it cuck, we'll send you back with a few broken ribs and a fresh shed.

Full blooded Italian-American here you snow nigger cuck.

>naked guy with an axe

Terrible representation. The vikings had hight coulture. I have seen their artifacts, these warriors where even more beautiful than the samurai. Much smarter, better society. Vikings are to ships what the mongols where to horses.

The berserkers were not meatheads flailing their arms around. They were the kings champion, a handpicked elite soldier whom the king invest greatly in. They could ride horses, where trained in something called Glima wich was pretty much MMA with no rules. They had extensive training with the art of countering attacks with the viking shield. They were spiritually trained and took mushrooms to talk with their spirit animal, even enduring the poisonous red mushroom for their visions.

In the category of attacking from the sea, vikings win with no contest. In fact, the only warriors in history who might be better than them are the Templars and Teutonic knights, but many of these are direct descendants of vikings.

Neither were yours Mustafa.

>this entire post
what is the proper term for the viking version of a weeb?
>SKAAL! glorious wooden boat folded 1 million times unsinkable by dirt saxons and franks

probably spawned by niggers.

>get BTFO everywhere you go
>somehow build this story that they were great warriors

vikings are literally the white version of WE WUZ KANGS

Ancestors

Vikings were never bearded ugly men. In fact, for the time, the scandinavians where very vain. They had Laugrdagr, their saturday, it means wellness day. They would bath and look as beautiful as they possibly could on this day. There are historical sources complaining about how vein they were, as well as historical sources boasting about how pretty they were. At viking dig sites we usually find combs, tveasers and razors.

The vikings where also highly artistic. I am stunned with awe when I look at some of the things that has been found. Don't believe they only had runes and stone carvings, they had some of the most beautiful swords, helmets, bracelets and other type of jewelry I have ever seen. So complex patterns with wyrms, wolves and dragons climping up the sword.

They had very nice clothes too. They had a great trade, these were expert sailors. They had anything from the softest silk, to the hardest leather. They made their own lining to decorate their clothes with the typical complex viking patterns of the midgard serpent spinning around.

They were only brutal when they had to. Like when christians threatened their trade, they paid them a little visit, killed all the men, raped all the women and took the rest as thralls. Thrall wasn't even a real slave, they had lots of rights.

My ancestors are smiling at me, Sven.

Can you say the same?

>what is the proper term for the viking version of a weeb?

That would be a Skald

>vikings were preening metrosexuals

seems the turd doesnt fall far from the faggots ass

well my ancestors were explorers that braved and mapped the seas, conquered ancient civilizations, opened trade routes and paved the way for other European empires to follow our lead. They changed the world forever.

They also entered in the deepest and direst forest in the world to hunt sneaky savages and find gems or gold, while beating every spaniard they could find, effectively pushing the borders of one of the largest countries in history.

but they didn't raid and pillaged some defenseless villages in the British coasts, so i think they're not as good as yours, eh?

You hear that? I think that's the sound of some migrant's balls slapping one of your women in the face.

Says the guy bringing shame to his "ancestors" by watching mohammed fuck svetlana

That's beautifully put.

They were sophisticated. If you had to choose between living in year 950 and 1300, you ought to choose 950. The vikings where clean, their religion and society demanded beauty. The christianity was a mistake, christians are dirty because in their image of man, man is dirty an needs to be saved. In the vikings image of man, a man is the words that are said about him and his feats in war. You don't get saved by kissing someones ass or submission, you only enter Valhalla if you are a warrior worthy of Odin.

You could go back to year 950 and find women who could fit well in todays beauty standards living in Norway.

Fuck Ireland, you guys are just thralls for the supreme scandinavian master race. Massage my feet, thrall-cuck.

You hear that? *in the distance a pack of some kind of creatures can be heard crip walking the streets of burgerland*

I'm sorry nowary I didnt mean you guys I was talking about sweden, I know you guys are hard core