Can we finally end this debate?

What passes as White has been a divisive issue on Sup Forums for some time now, but I believe I have created a test that you can use to shut people up when they falsely try to claim to be White or to put down another person as being nonWhite.

Anybody have any suggestions as to how I could make the test even more accurate. Also, do you pass as White according to my test? I certainly do.

>tfw youre white af

I have an ivory skin and pink nipples, but brown hair and brown eyes, does that mean that I am not white? Then what am I?

>t. shitskin who wishes he was white

>any suggestions?
yeah, use countries of ancestors' origin instead of your made-up garbage to include arabs and poo in loos.
acceptable """white""" countries: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, England, Germany, Tiny German countries like Switzerland. That pretty much covers it. Oh, and I guess the fucking normans. France, you're white.

if you have ANY non-white ancestry, you're non-white. NO moor ancestry (Spain and Portugal), NO Slavs, NO Italians/Greeks/North Africans/Arabs.
SORRY SHITSKINS THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT GOES. I'M SURE THE RACE-MIXING KIKES WILL TAKE YOU IN.

mfw I fit all the white criteria and none of the non-white ones
All you idiots who say Slavs aren't white can STFU

t. janitor

This is just too autistic

>tfw I meet all of the above but still get called a kike

why even live

I fit all the criteria but I'm still a slavshit mongol according to Sup Forums

for the shekels ofc

>lel Slavs are not White
>Spaniards and other Iberians are not White
>lel Italians and Greeks r not White
people like you are exactly why I created this test.

Why would you even want to deny the Greeks and Italians as being White? They have so many achievements and advanced. It isn't just salty nordcucks and germcucks that are White you know

This seems good to me, and yes I pass.

you are pretty much implying that the only reason you'd consider southerners "white" is so that you can collect more "achievements"

The test is dumb.
>these traits make you white
>if you have any non-white DNA you're not white
>traits from DNA may not manifest in your generation
>LEL ITS OKAY U CAN BE WHYTE!!! EVEN IF UR A MOOR!!

Why would you want to include non-whites in the white definition? Do you have some (((other))) motivation???

>so many achievements and advanced
So achievements make a people white?

fucking shitskin. get over it, you're not white.

I said significant amounts of nonWhite DNA. Trace amounts are found in most people. Honestly I guess that means you are not White, Amerimongrel.

No, I just don't understand the fierce need of Nordcucks to deny that Meds and Iberians are White. If I thought we were not White, I'd be honest.

I have no ulterior motive, I am already Italian descended myself. I have no need to want to somehow steal Nordic or Germanic achievements, I'm perfectly content being Italian, even if it meant I was not White.

BUT! I sincerely believe that we are White, and I see no point in this divide and conquer bullshit. I just don't see why Nordics wish to isolate themselves even further and cast of their fellow brothers as not being White in a time when Europeans are under fiercer attack than ever before.

I don't believe having trace moor DNA means we are not White.

This as well. Seems to be leaving out some euros here.
Can trace my family back to 1200 in the Black Forest of Germany, and have:
>'porcelain' skin tone
>pink nips
>roman nose
>'dark brown' hair
>'T40' eyes. According to my aged grandmother this is a trait in Shwarzwald, known as "Augen wie schwarze Kirschen" (eyes like black cherries)
Also wouldn't the infographic leave out italians? For all the jokes, mediterraneans are obviously white.

"white" is a special snowflake term with little meaning and little importance, mostly used by new world mongrels as a de facto identity since they lost any specific root to a single European country
just use the term "European", it's much less ambiguous and certainly isn't copyrighted by some salty irrelevant periphery of Europe up north

also, if you are part Italian, you should know most Italians would fail the test, mostly because dark brown hair and light brown eyes are the most common colors here

t. Jew

only kikes and shitskins make these threads to divide and conquer

let me ask you this

was Descartes white?

> mfw i passed everything until the mixed race part

Fucking kill me

slavs are white imo. they are the only countries who are actively keeping the shitskin horde away.

wow, you are severely cucked by jewish propaganda. """white""" doesn't mean shit. it was invented to try and make europeans forget their rich histories by way of making them all the same. now you have the
>DURR WYTES GOTS NO KULTUR
meme

as you can see from your shitty manlet plumber chart above, """""WHITESS""""" are pink, not white. otherwise you wouldn't be able to see them on your white background. way to try to box yourself into the jewish ''''''''''white'''''''''''' category even though they gave you an out due to the power of the roman catholic church.

some of you crackas are so retarded. also see

nice, im filling all criteria.

>hurr White isn't a real thing
>*argues about who is White*

>"if you have ANY non-white ancestry, you're non-white."
>"""white""" doesn't mean shit
You are the one saying that Meds and Slavs are not White. If White isn't even a thing, then why are you so keen to point out who is and isn't White? If White is not real then wtf is "nonWhite ancestry"?

i'm just showing you how many ways """""WHITE"""""" qualification can be broken down, jew boy. you're the ones saying brown eyes mean you're not white. why draw the line there? to include yourself. you've been othered by """TRUE""""" """"""""""""""""WHITES"""""""""""""""" and are upset, so I'm stoking the fire.

shit thread, though.

It is ironic that you are the one doing the dividing here. You say that "White" is a Jew term to make all Europeans the same, and then you go on to say that Spaniards Italians and Greeks are not White.

So are they not European in your eyes either? Because they have tiny amounts of Arab blood they are not European. Because Slavics have some Mongol admixture they are not European either?

>Mongolian nose
>Beige warm undertone skin
>A30 eyes
>Light Blonde and curly as fuck hair
>Pink(ish) niples

what am i Sup Forums?

I'm white.
Does this mean slavs are now white or am I now not a slav.

Are you a retard? I say these people are not "White" because they are pink, brown, and beige.

>Because they have tiny amounts of blah blah
strawman.

you are either a clever jew or a fucking retarded manchild goy

>Pink(ish)
NOPE READ THE FUCKING CHART IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""WHITE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" BY THIS METRIC

Nose: 3
eyes a30
skin porcelain
hair medium brown

Most handsome man here

>strawman
Except that you were the one who said
>"if you have ANY non-white ancestry, you're non-white. NO moor ancestry (Spain and Portugal), NO Slavs, NO Italians/Greeks/North Africans/Arabs.
SORRY SHITSKINS THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT GOES. I'M SURE THE RACE-MIXING KIKES WILL TAKE YOU IN."
So it isn't a strawman you utter imbecile. Learn what terms mean before you use them.

>"I say these people are not "White" because they are pink, brown, and beige."
Ok, I get what you mean now, because Iberians, Slavs etc. have DNA from brown people they are not "White". I'm fine with your opinion that White is a meme goy term and you might have actually convinced me the same.

You just didn't have to confuse the debate by making it seem like you were simultaneously arguing that "White" is not a thing and then arguing what "White" is, but I do see what you were doing now.

I agree that "European" is a far more legitimate identity than "White".

I have two reasons for creating this chart.
1) So people from mongrel countries like America can decide for themselves whether they are White/ how much general European DNA they have
2) Because whether you like it or not, the mainstream has turned "White" into an identity and is trying to get rid of people it deems "White". This means they are trying to get rid of Europeans. We need to cooperate to prevent this from happening.