143 MILLION GALLONS OF SEWAGE SPILLED IN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM MEXICO

SAN DIEGO HAS CALLED FOR A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION!!

>SAN DIEGO (CNS) - San Diego political and environmental leaders are scheduled Thursday to encourage the public to pressure federal officials to investigate a huge sewage spill in Mexico that has fouled beaches and other areas of southern San Diego County.

cbs8.com/story/34644666/calls-for-federal-investigation-into-sewage-spill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqukrQD9DiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO IN SEA

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

WE

I fucking hate mexico so much. They have 0 respect for their environment.

Amerindians are the brothers of Indians

Dirty beaners letting their shit flow into sea near american border... Thats bioterrorism against US soil and shorelines. When you guys gonna start bombing those filthy drug dealers and rapists

BEACH

So is this Mexico's last resort? Are they fucking spilling shit into the sea now to spite Trump?

>mexico shits on california

The breaking of the dam attacks the red voters up north. Destroying Orange/SD County coastline with actual Mexican turd attacks the red voters down south. The termite Democrats running California must be stopped. Trump must put them to the sword.

>voted for Chumps
>respect for the environment

Pick one

It's just Mexicans going for a swim. What's the issue?

I was actually down by the coast the other day and you can actually see the shit.

>Pooiswasser

SHART ON SHARKS

That picture looks like it smells like shit.

Mexican state terrorism. You know what to do America.

Is it just Mexicans swimming around the wall?

I'm also OK with this if it keeps the Mexicans from swimming around the wall.

Just another Thursday.

PEE ON CALI

>tfw the dam will force Calitard libfags into the sea
>the sea will stink of shit
How many fucking dimensions of chess is Trump playing?!

>mexico fucking up california's shit again
LOL again?

I thought California liked Mexico?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=zqukrQD9DiY

holy shit.
where did this happen?

If you know anything about America's history then you would know that it has deep roots in environmentalism. Presidents in the past took steps to preserve the nature and beauty of Americas wilderness by creating national parks. We have regulations that protect our air, forests, and oceans.

I visited mexico and the locals have little to no respect for their environment. The only people running the conservation programs were whites and western educated mexicans who recognized the importance of nature.

While I spent the entire day cleaning up trash on a beach in Mexico that night I went back to see a group of 3 manlet mexicans throwing beer cans into the ocean.

Didn't realize Mexico buried their dead at sea

The one time pajeet could talk shit and is a no show

>Federal investigation, how's that Calexit working for you guys?