There is absolutely no rational argument against homosexuality...

There is absolutely no rational argument against homosexuality. Since the whole gay hate thing roots in the minds of the homophobes, shouldn't homophobia be treated a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PuDtW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a faggot

The goal of all life is reproduction.

Fags, by definition, cannot reproduce without outside intervention.

Hence, homosexuality is a mental aberration.

The end.

Just because I hate gays doesn't mean I'm scared of them. Or don't you know what "homophobe" means?
I hate gays because their open attitude about how gay they are, how they should be praised because they're gay and how they shouldn't be ashamed of their lifestyle of fucking children and getting aids.

Same with niggers, I don't hate most blacks because I'm racist, I hate most blacks because of their attitude and lifestyle.

yes

fpbp

I just think of the powerful allure a beautiful woman has on me. Just one smile from a pretty girl can totally make my day. Then I am reminded that homosexuals are repulsed by this most beautiful creation of nature. They would literally rather crawl up another mans hairy bung hole than have anything to do with a beautiful woman. An individual like this cannot be trusted, its like someone who hates the smell of roses and thinks sunsets are ugly, in short, they are not properly human. To reject natures most beautiful gift in favor of masturbatory sodomy with someone of the same gender is such a monumental fuck-up of what nature intended that it just inspires loathing and disgust deep within my heart.

I hope that goes some way to explaining "homophobia"

Therefore having sex for pleasure is also a mental aberration

Also
>The goal of all life is reproduction.

Says you just so you can justify your phobia.

The reason sex is pleasurable is because nature wants you to reproduce.

There is a reason normal people find women of reproductive age more fuckable than woman in their 50s 60s or 70s It's because sex is inextricably linked with reproduction.

>nature wants you to reproduce
>m-muh nature and god and shit

/thread

Just telling you why homophobia exists, its to weed out the mistakes like you.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/PuDtW

>and god and shit
He never mentioned god
Or are you saying that nature/natural order doesnt exist

>Yeah guys watch this, I can put 'm-muh x' in front of their argument and it totally invalidates it. I don't even need to propose a counterpoint!

To be honest, they'd get a lot more traction if all the homo propaganda featured hot chicks making out instead of guys

Kill yourself.

Is there a rational argument in favour of homosexuality?
No.
Are there any arguments in favour of homosexuality?
No.

Homosexuality is an abnormality, a deviation from the standard. It's like a man who's born with a skull that doesn't stop growing. That he's human doesn't mean the 30kg skull is normal or has to be encouraged.

What a great post, thanks ausbro.

Let the homos breed themselves out.

What's your argument against incest, polygamy, bestiality then? Shouldn't they be allowed?

Love is love after all

Who said life has any goal? God? What about when a species reaches dangerous levels of population? What is worst, a few fags or total war?

You are like a little child
Get on Islam's level

>There is absolutely no rational argument against homosexuality.
Well, yes, except for the 500% AIDS rate and the fact that all homosexuals are OK with raping children.

Even though Sup Forums might oppose homosexuality, it's pretty funny to watch a shill get ass raped in two posts.

aaaaaand SHOPPED
dont forget to tip your waitress fuckbois

What is that white haired man on the right?

fucking Australia coming in hot
eat my dust

Faggotry is self correcting.
Also fuck off.

>fucking children
?

Me holding that man's hand on the far left.

the minds and genitals of the gays are an enigma

Its a neutral disorder

You fucks can't tell the difference between love and sex.

You really can't.

what do you want, man?
its hard for virgins

>Im not a homophobe or racist
>Makes all decisions about a diverse and varied group of people based on anecdotal evidence

What did he mean by this?

Stop thinking your subjective sexual attraction is an universal law.
Yeah, women can be cute, but that's it, I can't fall in love with a woman.

I'm sure the kind of feeling you have for woman is the same I feel about cute guys.

>hurr hairy hole
Speaking like this, anything is repulsive

>huurrr, hairy smelly pussy

what is love

I think the same thing about heterosexual men and lesbians

Cept for that whole 43% of homosexual men have had > 100 partners and are the highest vector of new AIDS/HIV infections....

> the goal of all life is reproduction
pleb understanding of evolution which you're argument is predicated on.
the end

>cites fag animals

Seriously though look up gay giraffes

Try again

its that feeling you get after you take a huge dump

Don't listen. Remember a lie is the inversion of the truth. These people will turn the whole damn world upside down. Just ignore OP. The non inverted truth stares you in the face and is obvious. It requires no defending or arguing on behalf of. The male and female relationship is sacred and touched by divinity.

fpbp

homosexuality has nothing to do with "falling in love" with someone. It's aversion to sex with a woman. You can fall in love with someone without having sex with them.

Homosexuality is about getting your rocks off. That's it.

>sluts stealing money from dudes with their pussies

Truly touched

>Hence, homosexuality is a mental aberration.

The dead can't reproduce either.

ah thanks

Maybe homosexuality should still be a mental illness.

Wtf, stop fabricating theories, you don't know how it is to be gay.
I fell in love many times, and they had little to do with sex.

Homossexuality, as the name says, is sexual and affective attraction towards the same sex.

Gays are attracted to masculinity.

That's a turban, froggy
You should know all about muslim boy-rapists, your country is full of them.

Sage slide thread

ofc it comes to Brazil to explain lgbt rights, and trannies.

Muslim, I think.

>he thinks straight men and some straight women dont have similar stats

Also how does one verify this stat? Are these from STI clinics? See how that might be skewed?

I'm not a SJW, btw.

>sarcastic humour thread is too subtle for retard frenchy

Wrong!

Gay men produce sperm that will turn into children.

If gay men put their semen inside of a woman she will get pregnant.

Glad i asked, i thought it was chewbacca

Simply this. Gays are not sterile, it's a choice not to have kids.

I don't care if you get fucked in the ass by another man, op. Just please leave it in the bedroom like a normal human benis

You are being offensive by portraying homossexuality as a sexual act, only.

Can we just give homosexuals their own country and be done with it? Seriously, EVERYONE would profit from this

BTFO PEDOS!!!

I thought it was supposed to be Rick & Morty or something.

No, they do that themselves.

Go to a pride parade if I'm wrong.

We are observing consistent homosexual behavior a vast amount of species, more discovered all the time. More common in species that have sex for pleasure. Doesn't change the fact it is scientifically easier to brainwash and controls gays compared to alpha males. Estrogen is proven to be a submissive hormone while testosterone makes alphas. Everything has soy. Soy = estrogen. Movies glorify homosexuality and transgender. homosexual = easy to control. This shit is actually happening and it keeps enforcing the conspiracy that jews are malicious attacking the west, by turning us into pussies that dont think or themselves. Globalists have too much to gain, and want to secure the future for their families as the ruling elite class which will rule over the majority of the world soon.

I'm fine with gays, really.
As long as they don't exist

You do realize that no one can really stop you from sucking a dick or taking some piggy cops cock up your ass, don't you? Why do all you faggots, gaythesits, and niggers ALWAYS need non-stop attention? Because none of you believe in your own bullshit? Because it somehow puts you in the "underdog" status despite govt trying to make all the above degenerate groups mandatory? What is it with the attention addiction you people seem to have? Is it because none of you have fathers? I don't even WANT to understand so long as I don't have to hear about it forever an ever. Some of us have no dog in that fight. But then I've never know the above mention groups to ever be open minded or tolerant by any means

The more segregated gays are, the more degenerated their culture gets.
You just see how 80's/90's gays were much more promiscuous than millenials.

Gays need to express their sexuality openly and normally. When don't, they seek for pleasure in the underground world, that's why most cruisers are closeted faggots.

>you were brainwashed into convincing yourself to be straight out of fear of ramifications from family and friends

Makes tons of sense

And they are also a mistake

>god makes mistakes

Faggot idiot

As long as their faggotry isn't in my streets I don't care what they do. They can go ahead and get their dicks as shit-stained as they want in private.

the truth

disgusting pervert-sodomites who need to be purged from the earth

>you couldn't get a girl so you decided to settle with the bottom of the barrel
Really makes me think.

I love my dog doesn't mean I'm going to fuck it

>I fell in love many times, and they had little to do with sex.
That's exactly what he just said, pull the dicks out of your eyes and pay attention retarded huemonkey faggot

>TFW I still bat off straight girls constantly

Not all of us are manlet pigs 5 years into a bald ass head fampai

Fags are like werewolves or vampires, they reproduce by fucking kids and teenagers and turning them
That is why they must be stomped out.

Kek

>the first guy said gays only want sex
>brazilfag retorted he doesnt
>your faggot ass cant read

ESL

>fugging women outside of marraige
Top degenerate.

>Sex has nothing to do with love
They both said this, cut the shit

>Gays are attracted to masculinity.

Explain twinks and faeries.

Fuck you all straight are pedo
Pic related was created by a female

Fucking women is not degenerate getting married in this day and age is asking for the cuckening.

And? That female should killed, same with all pedophiles.

Lol What an autist

They fell for the meme

it's literally a mental illness

"Love is love" is a horrible thing to teach people, especially heterosexuals. You need something to prevent someone from falling in love with a nigger, midget, etc. so their children don't end up being stunted in one way or another.

>Faggot is butthurt
Imagine my surprise

You are a shame to our country.

The anal cavity was designed for fecal expulsion, not intercourse.

I don't care if fag bags butt fuck, but don't act like anal sex was an intentional method of love making.

Marrying modern women is asking for cuckening, even then you can work around it. Also, there is a solid percentage of non-degenerate women. You gotta know where to look.

>more promiscuiuty
>more STDs
>higher durg use
>no ability to naturally have children

"No rational argument" :D