In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions...

In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions. “Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?” Leahy wrote.

Sessions responded with one word: “No.”

“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, Sessions’s spokeswoman.

Are Republicans retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>about the 2016 election

it's right there

It doesn't matter to them. All they see is the headline.

Just have to wait it out, and hopefully Sessions and Trump don't give in in the meantime.

"ABOUT the election".

2 people talking isn't evidence of collusion. Sessions isn't even being accused of anything, he's being asked questions.

For all anyone knows, they were talking about football and Star Trek.

They won't give in. The only reason Flynn was forced out was because he mislead Trump & Pence.

> about the 2016 election

Are you retarded?

Yoga and wedding planning?

fake news

This story is dead in the water. Give it up, you butthurt, hysterical, paranoid leftist subhumans.

..On second thought - don't. It's actually hilarious watching the left crash and burn.

Hopefully. After all, it's not like Trump ever gave in after the dozens of calls from the same media for HIM to resign.

Maybe.

As it stands, not a single person has any actual evidence of any actual wrongdoing. A politician talked to a diplomat? Say it ain't so!

What exactly is the crime we need a special prosecutor for? What do these obstructionists say was done? All we keep hearing is there was contact between Trump campaign and Russia and that Russia meddled in the election. How did they meddle? What was done? There is 0 evidence of anything. None.

Never forget, there is far more evidence of Pizza/Pedo-gate than any of this Russia BS.

He was a part of the asc. Are you retarded?

>Never forget, there is far more evidence of Pizza/Pedo-gate than any of this Russia BS.
This.

You sound really dumb now huh?

>in the campaign

It's right there

That's from his confirmation hearing asked by Franken. Your OP was about written questions from Leahy. Kys faggot. Doesn't matter his answers are consistent.

This.

The question didn't ask if it was about the campaign or not. All that was asked was if anyone from the Trump campaign had communicated with Russian government officials

It is perjury, even if he was implying that he did talk to them, just not about the campaign.

>What exactly is the crime we need a special prosecutor for?

operating pedophile sex trafficking network in Washington DC

because we can't let drumpf get the nuclear codes
and because he is a big orange meanie head

Oh hey, like the 20th same identical slide shill thread on this fake news false headline bullshit shareblue nigger topic. Neat.

Wow, for once I agree with a Russian...

But he didn't answer the question. Instead. The question was if Session would investigate anyone involved in the Trump campaign, not if he himself was involved. Sessions gave out too much information about himself, rather than saying he would investigate someone or not.

And where EXACTLY did the information come from? That is the most important question in my mind?

We all know everyone is under surveillance these days, but some one had to get Session's 'calls' data and leak that. Who has that access?
NSA? FBI? CIA? MOSSAD?

Yup.

The stupid thing is he didn't even need to lie about it, and I don't think he even intended to mislead anyone. Even if he had said he had some small conversations with Russian officials, he would have still been confirmed.

He kind of unintentionally perjured himself.

>January: i did not have communications with Russians
>Yesterday: can't remember what i talked about
>Today: i didn't talk about the campaign
You really have reliable head of justice

>about the 2016 election

Contact with the Russian ambassador occurred when Sessions was a member of the Senate Armed Services committee. He was doing his job. No foul. Cased closed. Democrats, get fucked.

being in contact is a continuous thing. He was contacted (past tense) once privately and that was documented.

Amazing how the left are McCarthyites all of a sudden.

>Republicans retarded?
Yes

Is Trump doing this himself? This is such clear bullshit it has inverse persuasion value

Obama was probably the one to leak news about hilary to russia and get trump in power.

It's not perjury, you filthy fucking communist. Read our federal perjury law sometime, faggot.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

It's only perjury if the oath taker knows it to be false. Sessions was operating under the contextual assumption that they were asking him about speaking to the Russians as a campaign surrogate, not as a U.S. Senator, where not only does he have the right to speak to foreign diplomats, but the obligation.

Now run along and collect your below minimum wage check from Soros.

So basicly every lawmaker who might endorse someone doesnt get to talk anyone in another country for 18 months before elections?

>Sessions responded with one word: “No.”

are you retarded?

>Leaf thinks he knows how American law works

The democrats are freaking out because pedophile elites are seeing jail time now. They're trying to dismantle as much of the Trump adminstration before they get arrested.

Ik zal nooit begrijpen waarom mede-Hollanders zoveel geven om Amerikaanse politiek

Wat de kanker kan jou het schelen wat er daar gebeurt?

>ABOUT THE 2016 ELECTION

Sessions met with Russian ambassadors when he was a senator as part of his job.

There's no story here.

SUBVERTING SESSIONS DERAILS PIZZAGATE INDICTMENTS.

THE LEFT WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE SURE SESSIONS CAN'T GET TO WORK.

EVERY DOLLAR AND EVERY MOLECULE OF INFLUENCE AMONGST THE LEFT IS GOING INTO THIS.

STAY VIGILANT.

I don't give a single shit about Russia and I don't give a single shit about people in govt. talking to other countries -- which is what they normally do.

>about the election
ding ding ding