Anyone else find it odd that Styx shuts down right after calling for action against the MSM?

Was he threatened?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmq6yQd6WTs

people can have peronal problems, its life

so no.

Yes, but it was the manner of the threat that particularly riled him. You see, (((they))) communicated the threat on the astral plane, which is something our dear friend Styx did not think was possible. |He needs a week or so to recalibrate his basic assumptions abut the occult nature of psychological warfare as practised by the mainstream meteor.

I wasn't threatened. I already spoke at length about this. I let my gf have sex with another man because it was something she wanted to try. I just wanted to make her happy. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with him.

>(((they))) communicated the threat on the astral plane,

again that tinfoil stuff?

c'mon!

Do you even know of Styx's abilities? They are legendary in the community.

I second that.

fake and cuck, stfu
again, consider treatment

For thse who missed it, look at the pic.

No. Styx is a bold and brave mother fucker.

He said pic related

hello hive-mind.

Merely convenient cover for a much needed spiritual and psychic recharge. When he returns, his analysis will be prescient and astonishing.

Hello Russia. Enjoy the summer winter

cant argue with trips.

btw >666

so he will be back.

you mean spring?

it 5 degrees outside mate, i dont live in siberia....

I don't believe he was cucked. I mean... 10.2 inches.

Use your eyes,a non. Reading between the lines the tale of sticks fall is writ large for all to see. Did you not ask yourself what the hell was going on with him when he became shirtless, shaded, leather-clad sticks?

His output wasn't sustainable anyway. He had a taste during the election wind up, and it was good. He sought to maintain that voluminous stream after the election, commenting on all and sundry. The last vid of his that I attempted to watch was drivel, to the point of being insulting. Peace out.

The MSM threatened his girlfriend so she left him.

source?

I choose to believe. Styx always stroke me as a guy who would be into that.

>Styx always stroke me
that's quite an honour

Sticks lives

and so it was told

I dont know can you tell me?

As unpalatble as it may seem, Styx has bound a number of demons for various reasons. A more accurate word for demons in this context is 'helpers' like demons in computing terminology. The spiritual fortitude required to do this is unimaginable to the uninitiated but trust me, it's immense.

he has a pretty fucking high level character in runescape, one of the top 100 in fact.

is styx proof that intellectual standards have lowered?

he's basically a brainlet who believes in magic, but because he can string three sentences together he has built a fanbase of idiotic manchildren who just want someone to read a bedtime story for them.

I appreciate what he does for the movement, but come on guys, this, this is one of the flame bearers? a 140lb white-ish guy who is into sex magic?

weak

hmm interesting. has he talked about this in his videos at all?

well you fucking read me a bed time story then if you're such hot shit

i'm serious use your phone and upload it to youtube right now

styx isn't here and i need one

do it

do you need a friend user? talk to me about it, what's going wrong in your life bud.

(((They))) threatened him.

why don't you go start a YouTube channel or write some books and do better faggot

He's made it perfectly clear that he's almost 100% secular and believes in "magic" that works on a psychological level on a group of people. To pretend he's some nut that has no philosophical viewpoints to share with the world is ridiculous

Tyrone, the only black man in Vermont, has the whole cucking on video. Styx is even on film shaking his hand afterwards and saying "that's about all, peace out"

styx is a beta faggot who needs to go cry he is a /r9k/ tier youtuber

What's the name of the other leather jacket youtube guy?

Arkells?

/mind blown

now i believe