Scared yet?

Scared yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/03/desperation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pressure grows
>because we, the truthful media, say so

bump

I would take Russians over leftists any day.

Not that I think any of its true, mind you.

I'm not scared of fake news

/thread

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE
DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE
DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATEDEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
>DEEP STATE

As soon as McCain is hung for treason who will they say is pressuring Trump from the right?

>explosive report
>WaPo fake news
Pick one

So this is the new 24 hour news cycle story then is it?

>schulberg
>(((berg)))

always.

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

>(((schullberg)))(((stein)))

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

(((schullberg)))
(((stein)))

not at all
Presidential pardon is still a thing

>Scared
Not at all, this is great entertainment. Watching the Trump admin crash and burn is amazing reality TV. But seriously, they're going to take away his nuclear codes.

Why?
The jew media has been slinging lies about Trump for literally 20 months, and in return Trump became POTUS.
What possible reason would we have to get scared now?

>schulberg

I'm a little scared.

Paul Ryan just openly admit that Russia attempted to interfere with the election.

With this sessions stuff, the dems might get enough political capital to get a real investigation going. Not a special prosecutor but one of those bi-partisan congressional investigations like the Warren commission or the 9/11 commission.

If Obama planted shit in whatever those intelligence reports are, this might just be the excuse they need to remove him.

Ask media why talking to Russia is Hitler but taking Chinese and Saudi money is funtastic

CREW and the democrats undermining democracy once again ...

Scared, no. Angry, yes. I'm sick and tired of the obvious kikery and the nonstop kvetching and the idiots buying into it.

"Explosive reports".

Explosive diarrhea.

How do you feel about Trump and Ryan defending the Jews?

>those surnames
Sup Forums was right

>""""""""Scandal""""""""
Literally no one ever can talk to Russia or it's a scandal. Why are useful idiot Democrat pushing us into war with Russia?

>Stein

No. All I see is headlines and no evidence.

>Paul Ryan just openly admit that Russia attempted to interfere with the election.

These are games of state and the players have been playing for decades.

The democrats played and lost.
The tragically sad/amusing thing is, the democrats want to be taken seriously but they are children.

>Literally no one ever can talk to Russia or it's a scandal. Why are useful idiot Democrat pushing us into war with Russia?

unless you're clinton, and you rubberstamp the uranium one deal in exchange for "contributions" to the clinton global initiative

then you're ok with it

You're worried Trump might be exposed not that he might be compromised by Russia?

when will this kikery END?

The headline of these stories always seems to be "Trump or Trump staff talking to Russians"

Okay, what are they talking about? Building hotels in Moscow? We never hear this bit. Were they discussing how they can take over the US? Oh right, the media always glosses over that bit!

"COMING THIS DECEMBER: Explosive New Footage shows that Racist Trump mastermind behind Russian backed Baruch Plan counter proposal!" - CNN

I am tired of them bringing up Russia. Look, I like Russia, I wish we could be better allies. Lot's of good people in Russia, some bad guys, but a lot of good.

Nice page you have here, great meems

Seriously, time to move on. They barely talked about it when Obama droned some American citizen before declaring them enemy combatants to cover his ass.

Why is it they want a war with Russia so much?

>Schulberg
>Stein
I wonder if Trump is noticing all the (((coincidences))) among his attackers, if he isn't now im sure that by the first 4 years he will. These kikes will meme the man into becoming the new Hitler.

>sources say
Fuck off.

Remember when treason used to be a crime punishable by hanging?

I actually really hope Trump hands over full authority of the united states to Putin. if Russian soldiers marched across the border tomorrow I would get on my knees and thank them.

God I love the buttblasted media

Left constantly Reeeeeeees about Russia but has no problem doing business with Saudi's and Qatar who throw gays off of buildings, fuck children and still have slavery.

Doesnt matter, he was caught in a technical lie.

The NYT and Washpo, CNN and MSNBC agree

No, I don't think he's compromised by Russia. I think this is all largely nonsense but I'm worried about what the Obama administration fabricated and that the globalists still in office will take these and use them to take Trump out of office.

If you aren't worried about that, you're an idiot.

>(((schulberg)))
>(((stein)))

whats wrong with any of those things?

>throw gays off of buildings
thats exactly what they deserve
>fuck children
people have been fucking children since the dawn of time. It's only modern feminists who have convinced you that it's somehow wrong to impregnate a girl whose body is fully capable of having child.
>have slavery
so what? I wish we did too. Saudi's sound pretty based imo.

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA USED US MONEY TO FUND CLINTON ELECTION AND COVER IT UP

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

you're definitely scared, scared enough to make multiple slide shill threads!

You know, I know you guys like to harp on this.

But Hillary didn't win. It doesn't matter what dmshe did otmr didn't do. What matters is the perception of this president in the general public and this has the ability to hurt him.

this shit with soros and the media and the left happens BECAUSE WE LET IT

t. bootlicker

Will the fake news media still be talking about >muh Russians even 8 years into a Trump presidency?

"bootlicker" is a liberal code word for "disciplined young man". Anyone who wouldnt lick trump or putins boots is a cuckold.

let me explain something to you, you fucking retard, if anything happens to God Emperor Trump, civil war 2 bitch, you are the one who needs to be scared you candy corn dick faggot

>anyone who wouldn't just hand over their nation to a foreign power is a cuck
wew lad

Fake News is really grasping at straws, at this stage.

They don't have a single legitimate complaint against President Trump, so they're doubling-down on this contrived "MUH RUSSIANS" angle.

Pathetic, really.

my history professor says its better to suport teh deep state over trump becuase trump is a dictator and dictators are way worse than the deep state. trump is a authrortarian and dangerous to our constitional government

how is russia foreign? They are the last bastion of white nationalism on earth. They are more American than america at this point. We were gonna elect a fucking woman until they intervened.

>last bastion of white nationalism on earth
>15% ethnic muslims
Pick one.

if you want to suck muslim dick you're welcome to that preference. Buy yourself a warm coat and get on the next plane to Russia. We don't need any spaghetti spine cucks giving rimjobs to Putin here.

>the (((media))) buzzword of the day

>ranking member of the House Armed Forces Committee has 15 minute meeting with Russian ambassador, among many other foreign dignitaries in the same time period

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Stein and Berg, up to their typical tricks. Pogrom when?

You realize Russia kills muslims in the street right? just like they do to fags and liberals. You're a fucking ctr shill. Putin is one of the most masculine men on planet earth, along with trump. America BELONGS to russia. We owe them for getting trump elected.

nope!

let's cut out the root of corruption, doesn't matter if hillary didn't win, the corruption is still there!

>let's worry about the perception o-

nope!

it's the media, corrupt dems, and libs that have to worry about their perception!

byebye shill, you chose the wrong side to get a job from!

That's a nice proxy ya got there Putin

This,
I'd gladly welcome Russian interference if it means the US government unfucks itself and actually begins functioning.

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

i'm not cucked like you are faggot. deal with it.

I wonder if Obama's behind this

Liberals say they support refugees but then back the CIA narrative on Russia that caused the war that created the refugees in the first place. Why? Because Trump called Rosie O'Donnell fat.

This is the worst hypocrisy I've seen in my life.

you're fucking retarded. You left wing shills are all the same. Can't argue with logic so you resort to baseless accusations and petty insults.

(((Shulberg)))
(((Stein)))

scared of what? I don't play make believe like you kids.

Flynn only resigned as part of some 4D chess maneuver, FBI cleared him of wrong doing and he will be working with Trump again by the end of the year.

It is not in the interests of Trump's 4D chess game to give up Sessions. At least I'm pretty sure it's not.

Why does that sand nigger have a pink arse?

Sure you're not, big man.
You're a big man and your mommy loves you.

Right, saying America BELONGS to Russia because of how masculine you think your waifu Putin is the most logical argument I've ever seen on this board.

How do you actually call yourself an American when you obviously have no pride or dedication in your country whatsoever?

I forced my mom to love me, physically, as any man should when he comes of age to take over his fathers place.

I bet you took over her basement real master like and shit.

you mean a country that elected a nigger for 8 years? a country that almost elected a woman until a real american country like russia stepped in? a country that is controlled by degenerate feminist sluts, lazy welfare niggers and disgusting smelly spics? you're fucking retarded or a left wing shill if you have an ounce of patriotism.

Our own constitution couldn't go one sentence with inserting it's marxist diversity agenda. America is not American. Russia is.

SHAREBLUE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

>We don't need any spaghetti spine cucks giving rimjobs to Putin here
this

no its all lies

How scared do they have to be to be desperately pushing this narrative on Sessions right now?

I remember when executions meant public hangings in the center of town

leave then.

>1 post by this id

STOP REPLYING TO DAILY BAIT THREADS

aw, poor little left wing shill didn't even have the balls to fuck his own mother. Can't get much more cucked than that. I bet you let niggers fuck her.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/03/desperation.html

Stop replying to the daily bait shit for brains

The Democrats have nothing left to offer except delusional conspiracy theories about issues that aren't even of any significance.

you leave.

STOP TRYING TO REFUTE BAIT

Sessions needs to recuse himself just like Loretta Lynch did after she met with Bill Clinton

(((THE DEEP JEW)))

>a real american country like russia

What did he mean by that?

kek then go to Russia faggot and see how you like it, they don't take so kindly to criticisms of the government over there. You should be thanking your lucky fucking stars you live in a place that has protections built into its laws that make it legal to be such a malformed basement dwelling propaganda spewing cunt. Otherwise you would have been taken out of the gene pool long ago.

But if I can offer one piece of advice, if you're dedicated to a perfect race, do your part and kys before anyone has the misfortune of mating with you.

Clintons china ties scare me more

News flash for you CTR shills: The Russians aren't America's enemy anymore, you are.

>trump isnt cucked by sa
>already gave crown prince an award for "anti-terrorism efforts"

S A G E D

A

G

E

D

>left wing shill
>fuck his own mother
>you let niggers fuck her
No, sir. I do not allow any women to have sex with 'your people'.