Calling out Antifa, meet me at Target in El Cajon,CA at 5:20. Blue car. 26 year old ready to meet you fags...

Calling out Antifa, meet me at Target in El Cajon,CA at 5:20. Blue car. 26 year old ready to meet you fags. Civil discussion. I'm going to do this every day until one of you fags show up. I'm going to prove that "Drumpfkins" don't need to hide their powerlevel. Targeting Trump supporters needs to stop, we're coming out into the open now and are not afraid. I'm calling everyone to do the same. Trump fags and AntiCom can come too if you are in the area inb4 backup, no need.

ANTIFA here

Challenge accepted

I'll post a picture later today.

What up my east county nigga?

maybe if you didnt live in a nigger tier area id come and punch you, kid

Not much, the usual around here.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Anti-ANTIFA will be bathing in a river of their own blood, while impregnate all the women in their family, so they don't have anymore Fascist babies.

I'll wave hello when I drive past to shop at Food 4 Less with all the Mexicans and Arabs.

FYI for all you non-San Diegans: This is the area where the BUSED IN BLM retards "protested" for a month when the police shot a crazy nig nog. Then a nig got shot in Los Angeles and they all magically disappeared and reappeared up there.

Here's a school about 1.5 miles from that Target. (pic).

did he died?

Sounds good. Yeah I remember that "protest", I pointed it out that they were actively trying to go to the mall and I figured...hmm...a place full of things that can go wrong or lost.
k

You're a weak wrist city boy loser, don't kid yourself.

We're having lots of kids.

Ill be waiting at the Gamestop near that Target. I'm going to pick up my Nintendo Switch today.

See you Saturday faggot

naw, just had to stay in the hospital for a week, few stitches, he was alright.

They're a bunch of faggots, I tried this many times in Montreal and they just don't turn up.

It's the Left for a reason, they're scared unless they outnumber you 10 to 1.

Nope, just a flesh wound

omg is he ok??

Story on this?

Just woke up.

Looks like a metaphor for how my day will go

>t. cia

Fuck you spook. The pedophiles will burn.

Ok. I'll see you too.

Comes out on the 3rd.
You doin midnight release?

I'll be there. You will recognise me by my fedora and a violet rose in my pocket.

reported to CSIS and the RCMP as a hate crime.

See you in court

It's nuts the doctors were able to save him

OK faggot, get back to sucking Muslim dick.

How's Montreal treating you, Mr. Sanctuary City?

Lots of leftist faggots and Muslim pets here.

Too poor to leave a cucked city?

What are you two doing in this thread?

Sorry massa, we were just on our way out.

Nice try FBI

You have a deathwish, don't you. Enjoy getting raped, mugged and murdered.

Just go home Micheal, it's really not worth it.

When will you learn that Antifa are not interested in logic or reason?

They won't show, i've tried to do the same thing multiple times, set gopros up and everything. Apparently they're still planning something on my house though.

I praise ICE's determination to capture illegals

Bravo OP

Stop being paranoid.

I'll meet you there. I'll be the tranny giving blowjobs behind the Target.

>Antifa

They only come around when there's protests or marches happening. They slip into the crowd and riot because they're a bunch of young idiots with no grasp on anything outside of "MUH ANARCHY, WE'RE SO COOL!" mindset.

Yeah, way to stick it to the man! Breaking Starbucks windows and bank windows to temporarily put people out of work.

ANTIFA members aren't working citizens, they're just bored young delusional idiots who will grow up to be alcoholic NEETs at 30 living with their parents.

Not my name
I already did.
Well I'll make daily threads until they do.
Kek, I remember the Sup Forumsice threads and there was one or two from this area.

Anarchy for communism

El Cajon PD and Sheriffs did a good job keeping the lid on that shit. I remember when it happened all the protestors tried to go in the direction of the mall (the opposite direction of the police department and where the dude was shot) and the cops kept them at bay.

lol

I hope you pack a firearm in case of these pussy faggots Antifa try attacking you.

Because we all know that they can't find alone.

Sauce?

you're a sick bastard

Not packing anything. There will be no violence. Plus cameras are everywhere (including the surrounding areas so no sneaky shit) so it'll be pretty stupid in broad daylight.

amazingly he walked away with nary a scratch