ISIS

Real gun or Airsoft? BTW this dude is from morocco and lives in Sweden. He has a strong bond to the Koran. Im just trying to find out if i should call the cops on this tali.

Let him go you stupid moralfag.

This FAMAS is definitely real. Trust me.

Well you can see the screws are metal, on soft air guns they're usually painted black.

Another way is to look at all the soft air gun shops in Sweden and see if you can find it.

I'm not an expert on those model of weapons, but real weaponry does not usually have screws holding the left and right halves together.

Because it's such a niche type for a potential terrorist to get hold of (I would expect a Yugo AK or something along those lines) I reckon it's airsoft.

You should report him anyway because there's a chance the police might panic and shoot him.

top kek we'll help you get full size mags back someday leaf

Yeah that's a fucking toy

We call them Swedes now.

Post this on /k/ if your serious about finding out

>Behold this piece of german engineering which my mudslime brain wouldn't even begin to comprehend

Wrong. They're called pins. And they aren't holding the left and right sides together, they hold components to the stock and receiver.

This

It's airshit

But report him anyway op. Never know how many people you could save

Dont call the cops. We need these terror attacks to win elections.

Don't mention his race and just say to the police that you're afraid he is flaunting an automatic weapon.

>If

Din veka jävla fjolla, GÖR NÅT!!!!

MP5? I think that’s what that is.

id does not matter if real, or no. He is holding it in threatening manner, and should be jailed forthwith.

Those are speed rivets.

Canadian magazines have them. They let you shoot all your bullets faster.

Its airsoft
t. Airsofter

Whatever it is, he has his finger on the trigger so therefore he's a fucking retard.

nigger tier trigger discipline

Call the cops regardless. He's a fucking mudslime. Let them figure it out.

looks like an airsoft gun to me.

the surface reflections screams of plastic.

>FAMAS
not mp5

>burger brainbox

Exactly. Just because his gun is a toy doesn't mean he's not planning to drive a truck into a crowd.

That looks real OP. Stop being a polite nice guy to him, girls like men who take risky initiative over passivebess

>moralfag.
pedophile spotted

Highly unlikely a terrorist would get his hands on a German made weapon. MP5s are restricted to military and law enforcement. Very unlikely to be real.

OP that's a real Barret 50.cal A1 he's holding, I'd call the police and report him! If you know his name you really need to call in, that gun has 50.cal bullets who can shoot through armoured walls!!

How does somebody obtain a banned AK15 in Sweden?

kek

>Highly unlikely a terrorist would get his hands on a German made weapon.

you do realize these towel heads have factories with CNC machines and engineers that can replicate anything the almighty west manufactures?

It's the same wit hthe Chinks

Better call the cops just to be safe.

What does it matter? Just call the cops and tell them he posted a picture of himself with a gun. What does it matter if it's real or not?

AYYY YO!!

>Implying they could get them into Europe.

fucking report this turd

Are you kidding me? Look at him.

You'll probably get arrested for denouncing him.

Not even kidding.

>>Implying they could get them into Europe.

yeah because yurope jas sucxh good secuities n all that it would be impossible to smuggle anything

fuck off queen's spork warrior

Trigger Discipline... Airsoft fag

>asshole holding ICS GSG-522 PK

Is he claiming the gun is real?

I've just detected that the tip has some kind of an orange ring so i think we can call this of. Its not worth calling the cops thay wont do shit. Just look at what happend in Rinkeby. The cops fkn retreated becuse the Somalis where throwing rocks.

Screws are positioned differently. And they have other colors. It's real.

His facebook account

That is very real. I'd call the cops on him right now.

lol its an airsoft GSG 552 m8. It has an AEG MP5 magazine in it, not a 22LR GSG 552 mag.

Ska du ringa eller väntar du tills någon blir skjuten?

>no fucking ejection port

definitely real, it's a variant of the mp5

Forgot pic

This is pasta

>from morocco

I need to hear no more than this. Report and deport him.

/k/

>German engineering is so advanced their guns don't even need ejection ports

Wew

J-j-just remember, if you report him, he might feel opressed and actually become a terrorist.

>morocco

insta report

Does it matter? Report him anyway you fucking cuck

Spoke to 3 weapon techs, they say it's possibly fake because the two polished metal bolts.

I'd still call he police so they can first have his name, then they can interrogate him.

Wallah billah is airsoft

>morocco
>visible metal screws (painted on airsofts)

>Real gun or Airsoft?
Call SWAT on him and let them find out.

^-wisest course of action desu

They'll know what to do (hopefully it's shoot his donkey fucking ass dead.)

Report him now. Don't take chances.

airsoft

No, fuck muslims, stink turk

JUST CALL THE FUCKING COPS. THEY WILL CHECK IT OUT

yes a german weapon it is

Pictured is a real mp5k pdw. Older model

In op's pic theres some weird looking inset box on the lower receiver, right above the trigger guard. Plus ive never seen an mp5k with a barrel/muzzle device that long.

Im inclined to think its airsoft.

Then again, the mp5 is licensed for production all over the world, there are plenty of copies as well.

What does he post about? Is there a caption with that pic?

>no trigger discipline
Whether it shoots bullets or BBs, he's a threat to others either way. Report him.

hello newfriend.

How can you not see that this young man of peace is merely showing his new ergonomic iphone case? This boy is obviously a genius and should meet the prime minister!

lol go back to playing call of modern warfare, kiddo

>FAMAS

DAFUQ!?

Report him

>should call the cops?

please don't. I hate your fucking flag and want a high kill count.

It's airshit, and I don't even need to look closely at the pic to compare it to a real MP5 PDW, I can tell because it's not a yugoslavian weapon.
You have to understand, that at least 90% of illegal guns in Europe came straight from Yugoslavia when the country divided and the wars ended, millions of guns were unnacounted for.
That's why everything criminals and terrorists use is made by Zastava, and the gun they prefer is the M70AB2.
So, if you see some sandnigger with a gun that isn't yugoslavian or wasn't used during the yugo wars (such as some Czech guns), then it's most likely a tryhard playing tough with airshit.
Rarely, but it can happen, guns that were stolen from the police or military can be used, but the MP5 PDW is only used by a minority of elite forces which are unlikely to have their stash robbed.

tl;dr : yes, it's airshit.

How about you go to Tim Pool and ask him to investigate?

EXTERMINATE HIM

the PPSH is a hell of a shotgun

This. Slavtech is easily available because it is abundant, and even paying full price at an above-board shop, almost any Zastava product will be cheaper than almost any Heckler & Koch product.

no its not you dumb leaf, you can tell by the curved clip that its an ak47 like this sniper version one

>the muslim has a problem with western morality

next you'll say that western values are only LGBT laws and abortion shit

Seems a bit The Call of Duty: The Black Operations for a random ISIS supporter.

i thought those high capacity assault clips are illegal?

Call the cops fagot

I saw that video too. Just because some guys in Pakistan can copy AK47s and other Slavshit, doesn't mean that Swedish ones can copy modern weapons.

OP, that there is the FAMAS heavy machine gun, developed in Russia in the early years of WW2. Hell of a shotgun.

I can buy MP5s easily in Switzerland.

They are not restricted.

Do it anyway. Is it worth the risk that your people die?

>stamped steel receiver
>CNC machine

Poland, we know you hate sand niggers and all, but cmon

looks like a .22lr version of it

the hole in the magazine is the giveaway

you can get really nice full metal airsoft guns.

That.
Remember what happened to the ones that didn't because of X, Y, Z...
>boom

>this
but say he has a full automatic assault weapon

Report him either way, he's a shitskin.

Absolutely disgusting, is that the Trijicon BK5 aim assisted scope which only targets those under the age of 5? So glad my country banned these horrific war devices. You government can keep you safe, I love my government.

This.
This.
This.
This.

Wake up Swede, you're being invaded.

OP if you are afraid of being accused of racial intolerance (or whatever) sauce me on this sand nigger and I will report him myself.