ITT: Facts that kill the fascist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wCk_oJW--eI
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
youtube.com/watch?v=GaCMXyN3qJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am Fascist and I am for world wide peace and love.

>pic unrelated

>(((((((((((((((((((((Jared Diamond))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Facts that kill the egalitarian, multculturalist, left-wing leaning pseudo-intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ

Hauptsturmführer, I'm detecting unusually high levels of faggotry in this thread. There is a 99.1488% chance this is a Shareblue post.
The only logical course of action is to SAGE, and to discontinue posting here. It is also recommended we fire a heavy barrage of photon V2's at OP sector.

democracy was a mistake.

t. Pleonopolos
youtube.com/watch?v=wCk_oJW--eI

The animal husbandry aspect of this book was just retarded. Africans could have domesticated zebras, water buffalo, and wild dogs if they wanted to but instead they were too busy doing weird ass sex rituals in the mud and doing weird body mods for 10,000 years. Europeans and Asians had the brains to try and domesticate animals early on in their civilizations history to make manual labor easier.

Where's that pos the BTFO if this nonsense that things it's easy to travel across europe and asia.

This kills the fedora.

>Africans could have domesticated zebras, water buffalo, and wild dogs

If you've read the book you would've known that these animals are unfit to be domesticated. In fact, to this day.

and communism is better?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Nigs had access to these organism and could have employed them for the purposes of load bearing and motility and didn't.

Nigga?

How about geography and climate made Eurasians ability to defer gratification (through farming, preparing for winter) greater than places with pretty consistent weather/land and thus made their IQ higher, which lead to their genetic superiority?

I never read this book, does he talk about that?

No they aren't. There's no such thing as "unfit for domestication", domestication is a long-running process that takes an animal from wildness to tameness. Do you think wolves and aurochs were "fit" to be domesticated compared to buffalo and wild dogs?

More excuses, that's all that is. Africa in all of its living diversity couldn't offer some species to be domesticated, my ass.

Nigeria/Area
Image result for area nigeria
356,669 mi2

Greece/Area
Image result for area greece
50,949 mi2

if you knew anything about the world outside your room, you would realize that books is nonsense.

Does anybody have to posts refuting this book saved that they can post? I've seen them on /his/ before

You're talking about time preference. Have you read Hoppe, J.P. Rushton, Nicholas Wade or anyone like that?

>1 post by this id

Stop replying to bait

>1 post by this id

This is bait do not reply

How about facts that kill the corruption?

HILLARY, SOROS AND OBAMA USED US MONEY TO FUND CLINTON ELECTION AND COVER IT UP

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

you're definitely scared, scared enough to make multiple slide shill threads!

Pt.2

>consistent weather/land

having more extreme seasonal changes compared to places near the equator is actually the opposite of consistent weather. What is really happening is having more extreme winters NECESSITATES having lower time preference, higher IQ, and more civil social structures.

>"""facts"""

this shit book has been disproven many times and even left-wing anthropologists are embarrassed by it

based portubro

just got my copy of this last week

I had a black sjw professor who said that book was racist
Is it?

The main reason Africans haven't involved is because they had food for the entire year. Domesticizing animals was not necessary, they had food for the entire year unless people in Europe and North Asia.

lol thos are painted horse

racists stay losin

They had no Kampf..

youtube.com/watch?v=GaCMXyN3qJ0

It was apparently Neanderthals that domesticated most of the common farm animals.

>involved
meant evolved obviousy

Implying I don't know what happened and don't wish it would happen again

Domestication doesn't happen over one generation. It happens over multiple generations through tedious work. First you have to gain an animals trust, then you weed out the less aggressive offspring until you have an animal that is accepting of human contact. Eventually the animal becomes more and more passive and willingly works in exchange for food and shelter.

also meant unlike instead of unless
almost writing like a nigger myself here

I wonder what biological reason there could be for this???

>that file name
kek

Sætt frá ek dœla dróttin,
drengr minnisk þess, vinna,
tóku hvast í hristar
hríð valslöngur ríða.
Sterkr braut váligt virki
vals munnlitaðr gunnar,
fögr ruðusk sverð en sigri
snjallr bragningr hlaut fagna.
The Norsemen's king, the skalds relate,
Has ta'en the heathen town of Saet:
The slinging engine with dread noise
Gables and roofs with stones destroys.
The town wall totters too, — it falls;
The Norsemen mount the blackened walls.
He who stains red the raven's bill
Has won, — the town lies at his will.

Jared Diamond is an embarrassment to Anthropology.

I read that book back in 2009 and I thought it was pretty good. What was wrong with the book?

>Guns, Germs, and Steel
WE WUZ NOT KANGS: THE BOOK OF EXCUSES

What's wrong with disease killing many people? No one complains about the Mongols giving us the Black death

Zebras are useless for riding, due to kidney placement, but you can use them to pull harnesses, and so can wildebeests probably

ENVIRONMENTAL DETERMINISM!

Say whatever you want about the book, I don't care, but christ, stop posting this retarded pasta

go home, Jared.

Tfw you will live to see the end of communists

F A S H W A V E
10/10

What's wrong with the pasta? It brings up good points. Africans had many chances to develop mining or proper farming, or written language, or anything really, but didn't

That book is bordering on voodoo

enjoy it it's a great read

day of the helicopter SOON

>No significant exchanges took place between these regions until the 15th century
That alone is more than enough to completely discard anything this idiot has to say.However, he also neglects India has a culturally significant part of Eurasia, despite it being more important than Central Asia and seems to imply Africa isn't broken up by serious natural barriers

what is this book even about?

>No significant exchanges took place between these regions until the 15th century

I mean... you had merchants conducting trade between the regions, but the pre-Renaissance spice trade was something like:

>Europeans trade with the Ven*tians
>Gondola trades with the Arabs
>Arabs trade with India
>Maybe a fourth stage connecting to China for other goods

So it was all though intermediaries with neighbors, and the markups they charged were why finding a DIRECT route to India was so big a deal.

>Gondola trades with the Arabs
DRÄDORS >:(((((((((

All of East Africa is mostly plains and mountains. Not very different from Europe. They could have networked trade routes, but didn't. India had great civs, but got destroyed by Euros. There were always travellers, but not many armies, not much tourism (unless you play EU4)

That wasn't enough to stop the flow ideas, technology, and culture. Hence why Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, and any of the various scientific innovations were able to spread across Eurasia
>They could have networked trade routes, but didn't.
They did actually. Not to the extent of other places, but they did