Academia is trying to come up with a theory of why the right emerged

They have a pretty small list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Extremeright

>Social breakdown thesis
>Relative deprivation thesis
>Modernisation losers thesis
>Ethnic competition thesis
>Reverse post-material thesis

I think Reverse post-material thesis and Relative deprivation thesis come pretty close. Obviously when people realise that they were wealthier before and had a greater quality of life they're going to want to change political orientation, and everything was orientated left for the past decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.cmq0slu6f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayelet_Shaked
youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And not a single thesis on cuckoldry. Sad!

Not yet...

Good job linking to a blank page user.

>fail to mention people being redpilled on the jews.

All of this is either outright false or unfalsifiable "interpretation".
There is simply no sociological thing going on. I know it's considered an axiom in these circles but people have free will and there are arguments. Any, and I do mean any, theory that tries to imply these choices are made based on these socialogical reasons is pure bullshit. A certain number of people have recently seen what they subversion are under. This is the actual causation of all this.
Pointing to a meme generating autist on a Portuguese sailing imageboard posting "gas the kikes race war now" is unironically a better explanation of what is happening.

Thats the only page that has 'all' of the theories moron

This book is coming out soon and I expect will be in colleges everywhere within a year

None of that matters. It's icing on the cake for the right and part of the problem but not the real reasons for it's recent rise worldwide.

The #1 reason was removal of local power into centralized, offshore elites such as bullshit like the TPP, UN or EU making laws that effect your local area. The right jumped on this with a reactionary platform to bring power back to the people and it worked.

Everything was oriented 'left' for the past few decades because they used to be the party that championed the working class and rejected these globalist outfits making arbitrary laws, like the no WTO protests in the 90s.

>One day there will be treatises on your Sup Forums shitposting

The irony is, any one of us could sum up what has happened in a handful of greentext than these fools could do in an entire essay

>Thesis about shitposting on 4chins

There already is arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

>As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny.
>The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism.
>Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
-- Commissioner Pravin Lal,
"U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Literally everything in the cosmos other than MAYBE YOU WERE WRONG.

I know this place so well and I don't know how I'd convey it properly

Basically everyone from the EU and Anglosphere recognised that their quality of life had stagnated for over 10 years since GFC and they saw the banks get free money and figured out they were broke while bankers and politicians got paid

And all the while they kept telling the common volk to just be patient and things would return to normal, and 10 years later they were still saying that

They point to racism and xenophobia and ignore the economic reasoning. Like the right must be irrationally angry towards other people instead of factually acknowledging they're poorer and their governments are giving their tax to immigrants while the natives languish.

People can't afford a home anymore, and that is a really tough pill to swallow because it destroys a mans ability to have a family. It's unstable to rent with a family, and it's avoided by rational people. So people delay getting married for longer, women have less children, people move away from their families and friends to look for 'opportunity'.

Meanwhile they are unhappy, they know things have gotten worse for 10 years and will likely continue to do so. Following the same government policies hasnt worked so literally anything is worth a shot - that anything is the right.

I think that makes sense anyway

Checked. Three in a row, from three different people. Kek wants us to explore this topic further. Maybe we need to get his guidance and create a manifesto to counter this study? A meme manifesto.

medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.cmq0slu6f

Fuck "academics" with a rake.

Is there a single section anywhere that cites liberal smug sense of superiority for their downfall?

See:

>Getting offended on behalf of minorities and other groups
>Petulant screaming and temper tantrums to get what they want
>Attempting to dictate the life of others
>Echo chamber so huge everything they do is to virtue signal to other liberals
>Victim Olympics
> "Feels>Facts" arguments
>Advocating for importing third world shitholes into first world countries consequences be damned I just wanna feel like a goody two shoes
>Arguably the most important part: having the government, media and the educational sector on your side, blatantly defending and promoting all these views, which is why they became so widespread with LEGAL backing

I could go on all day, but it won´t truly be complete if they don´t recognize their shitty smugness is what caused their narrative to suddenly breakdown over the past 5 years and a resurgence for traditional, conservative values over the US and Europe

kek this

Americans in the south are about to get a dose of this, since Texas they have been hard shilling real estate speculation directly to Chinese investors.

When housing prices in TX reach SF Bay area prices they're going to call for politician's heads like they have here.

On the way up, it's great because a ton of construction jobs then it all stops when capacity fills and you're left with thousands of empty houses just changing hands in China and Malaysia or Singapore, and entire neighborhoods are half empty, like they are here. In turn, this creates a renters crunch as all these homes sit empty so prices skyrocket for rents too. You get double fucked both in ass and mouth by the yellow penis.

We have more property bubble than ever on earth

What a time to be alive

The Reproduction and Replication Crisis.
Papers with four hundred authors.
Modern fashionable academic fetishes like white privilege and six million genders compared to past fetishes like phrenology.
Alan Sokal's Fashionable Nonsense.
The topic is over-ripe for exploitation.

No authors, no names--or if we do give names, we have it be Anonymous 1, Anonymous 2, Anonymous 3, Anonymous 4--or else use Tripcodes as names or something like that. The PC science community would shit a brick if actual, scientifically-validated theses just started appearing out of the darkness of the internet and got spread around.

I remember all the journalists worldwide tried to explain how Donald Trump could win and why nobody saw it coming.
Britain, US, Germany, Austria, Switzerland. Not one article that got it right.

We are fighting idiots. Look who we are fighting right now, powerful people, the media, stars, professors, billionaires...and still they lose. You can't fight nature. They pretend to be on the right side of history, not realizing we have nature on our side. Racism is natural. Sexism is natural. Authority, hierarchy, culture, society, traditions...all the shit they call a social-construct is based on natural laws, our biology.

How can you fight nature?

fuck that I'll put my name on it and become a professor and spokesperson

shit would be cash getting dat sweet professor bux doing nothing but telling idiots what they shouldve figured out already

>The RADICAL Right

The communists in disbelief: why isn't EVERYONE part of my perfect ideology?

But then you'd be doing the same shit they are. This isn't for glory or fame. This is to BTFO the left. This is an ideological war, not a cash cow.

What motivates these people to write about the right when they could just go and read what the right has to say for themselves

Because they want to be famous and get their dick sucked for being politically correct. The social sciences have become a complete echo chamber.

Lad my family need to eat, work is work and money is money

Taking some leftist professors job is also a value add in the supply chain

Is there a History Of Science parallel to "Publius" of the Federalist Papers? Could we call ourselves "Copernicus" or something like that?

This is all due to extremely liberal city councils and local governments. They allow this property speculation because they get enormous property taxes from it, which in turn fuels their spending spree to implement liberal utopic idealogy like bike lanes and pensions for politicians and city employees, feminist run housing ect. There is also personal crony profiting from handing out city contracts to all your liberal friends.

Eventually though the money runs out and you're left with enormous debt and a city nobody local can afford to live in, so immigration is pushed through as a way to save the liberal debt apparatus from collapsing because the hordes of immigrants will all live together in a one bedroom apartment for $3,000/month rent.

We could always just use a pool of names to draw from based on our home countries. So for the US you'd have statesmen and presidents; Eisenhower, Teddy, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, etc.

Accurate as

All the council mates get rich. In Sydney we have property developers on council granting themselves zoning benefits. ha

WASH IT DOWN
FLUSH IT DOWN

Of course some kike has to cook up a needlessly elaborate and deceitful talmudic "theory" instead of just acknowledging that average people were starting to feel the negative effects of turd people immigration + globalism on their quality of life.

After the election was over, I scoured several different social media platforms looking for one word among the liberals. I expected to see it everywhere, but it was nowhere. I expected people to ask me how I was persuaded from being a lifelong democrat to hardcore Trump supporter, but that never came either.

The word I looked for was "why". None of them understand what happened, and NONE of them care about your perspective, thoughts, ideas, the ONLY thing they try and do is shame people into voting for them again. They've pissed away the white vote and are not interested in getting it back. If you're white and vote democrat, why do you lack self esteem? Why do you hate yourselves so much?

>right wing
>"emerged"
>implying it wasn't always around

Checked. They're forgotten how to think. They've forgotten empathy. They're just empty drones now. Crude radio signals repeating the same message into eternity, like that Pontypool movie.

>the radical right in israel
Why is this allowed?

The right wing is always around and latent. It only gets really fired up when the leftists and progressives push too hard for something and fuck up the system enough to cause a reaction.

Of course leftists don't know how to stop, so the right wing is eternal.

Why the fuck is it islamophobia if the jews get antisemitism? What a clever fucking trick. If they write anti-islamist then it would be a political position rather than an emotional one. And you cant say fuck having borders and laws n shit without being emotional. Gas them all.

Because even Jews can be Nazis, Deutscher Bruder.

On point

Their empathy has been conditioned to apply to everyone but their kin, its post modernism in action

Instead of caring about yourself, family, friends, community, state, country

First you have to care about the person on the other side of the world who you have no association with, they come first, then its everyone else, and after the entire worlds population, the people in your country who are trans, then women, disabled, etc. Empathy never extends to their kin or themselves, they don't deserve it because they won the genetic lottery, so says post modernism

A brevik manifesto

And it was on point in 1999.

It's an insidious virus, isn't it? It's a fucking genius tool to kill a group you hate. Make them love everything else more than themselves and their Volk.

Are they honorary goyim then? Who is the most prominent member of Israeli radical right?

Shhh. Adults are talking.

>Uwe Backes

This must be a troll.

About 30% of bank profits here come from home loans. They are the real peddlers.

>Manufactured Europid Genocide Thesis

Bibi.

Well, your digits say that they are in fact honorary goyim. As for who they are, I have no fucking idea. But you see a lot of Israeli posters on Sup Forums actively helping and providing insight into the shit we run into here.

There is at least a small subset of the Israeli population that agrees with us on a lot.

>Semitic Supremacy Thesis

>10 years

try 30+

They try to describe us
They try to explain us
They try to divide us
They cannot stop us

How do you dissect a bowl of gasoline?

The American born jew (Rabbi Glick) who used to give tours to the temple mount against the wishes of liberal Israelis because he said jews have a right to be there. Palis shot him, tried to kill him numerous times. Now he's a politcian.

Also Ayelet Shaked she firmly believes in just bulldozing the kebabs out of Israel entirely because fuck them. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayelet_Shaked

So they gave up on the "alt-right" meme then lel

"Modernization loser's thesis"
I swear these people are the biggest assholes in the world.

Do it Pablo! Make Mexico Great Again too!

how about the "leftists are nauseating cucks" hypothesis?

>TRUMP ISN'T ACTUALLY GOING TO RUN
>TRUMP IS JUST DOING THIS FOR PUBLICITY
>HE'S GOING TO DROP OUT
>THIS IS THE END FOR HIM
>HE WILL GET DESTROYED AT THE DEBATES
>HE'S NOT GOING TO WIN A SINGLE STATE
>HE'S A CLOWN
>HE WILL DROP OUT NEXT WEEK
>THIS IS JUST A JOKE
>HE'S NOT GOING TO WIN THE NOMINATION
>EVEN IF REDNECK RETARDS ARE VOTING FOR HIM IT'S LITERALLY ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT
>THIS IS ILLEGAL
>WANTING TO CUT DOWN ON IMMIGRATION IS A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION
>YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
>GOP WILL BLOCK HIM
>OMG HAHA HE ACTUALLY WON THIS IS GOING TO BE A JOKE
>TRUMP IS OVER
>TRUMP IS FINISHED
>DRUMPF IS DONE
>HE SHOULD JUST DROP OUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE
>SAY IT WITH ME: MADAM PRESIDENT
>99.8% CHANCE OF HILLARY WINNING

>trump wins

>hmm, yes, hmmm... please buy our book on why trump won, hmmm, yes

Honestly, I'd rather the Jews just fucking have Israel and all of them go there and stay go. Even Jews deserve their own state, but for god's sake stop fucking with ours.

Post-modernism actually gives rise to nihilism, but I understand what you are trying to say. I'd pin it on cultural marxism.

we are past that point I'm afraid

Hard to believe that pre-ww2 there was quite a prominent center and right-leaning social science academia to counter commie nonsense. They have all been purged and slandered at this point.

>Cleavages
muh cummies

>>Reverse post-material thesis
This.

The left stopped caring about economic issues at a time when economic issues mattered more than ever.

They also moved too far too fast on the social front. They outstretched their moral supply lines.

I think there's still time to avoid anudda Shoah. As much as these (((coincidences))) piss me off, I still don't want to genocide the Jews. I just want them to stop their hand-rubbing and fucking behave.

It is hard for me to imagine, but I think we'll be headed that direction again inside of ten years.

>I think there's still time to avoid anudda Shoah. As much as these (((coincidences))) piss me off, I still don't want to genocide the Jews. I just want them to stop their hand-rubbing and fucking behave.
The key is to copy them. That way everyone will know what they are doing.

do you have the full version somewhere?

I'm literally revising my thesis on european ERW parties as we speak and really want to read this but it's fucking 30 to 100 dollars

Wikileaks definitely provided a lot of the early redpills for me

To beat the Jew, we must become the Jew?
I like it, Kek.

>emerged

nigga we've been here from the beginning

traditional conservatism is the natural default

traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected for, because they work

meanwhile, modern liberalism (degeneracy) is historically anomalous, short-lived, and attends social destruction

>Not saving gepetto from the whale thesis
Sort yourself out.

nah im writing a paper and came across the excerpt, its not released yet, the other book is but i dont have it

>tfw trying to pretend to be blue pilled 'investigator' of the red right

shekels rules everything around me

Ethnic Competition thesis is spot-on, but there's also more to it.

In Western European countries over the last 20 or so years we see two main causes for anti-immigration sentiment, Culturally-motivated and Economically-motivated.

Just like Brexit, lefties underestimate how much Europeans care about their culture.

>Tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A
Checked though, and you're right.

>tfw trying to pretend to be blue pilled 'investigator' of the red right
iktf

Islamophobia was invented by CAIR after seeing the success of homophobia.

They should come up with the thesis that they are insufferable cunts that think they have monopoly on morality because they are indoctrinated by edification centers of social programming. Reason and free thinking people never make it to their temples of circlejerking

Same here I can't wait to read this.

I will even write a summary of the arguments for everyone here.

>bookmarked a bunch of Sup Forums threads I think are relevant and include arguments from them in my paper

This is why I love the board, there's so much fucking surface-level garbage but there are some really great threads if you actually put the time in and care about politics

We already know why and when nationalism arises.

1) the subjugation of a nation by a state that is not in their own hands (most commonly a supranational state like the old European Empires or nowadays the EU). This is why Bismarck did not include (many) non-German territories into the Second German Empire and why Austria was also excluded and eventually collapsed due to nationalist uprisings of manlt Slavic Nations. See also: Ottoman Empire, Spanish Empire, French Empire, etc.

2) The presence of of large groups of non-nationals within a nation state. Especially if they:
-can or will not assimilate
-occupy positions of power and wealth
-do not reciprocate (take more than they give)
-compete with natives over resources or engage in outright theft of them through crime

Currently, both of these situations exist within Europe, meaning nationalism cannot be stemmed without violent confrontation like crackdowns or civil wars.

We can look forward to police states and ethnic wars very, very soon. Heck, we're already experiencing this to some degree.

>these people are the biggest assholes in the world.
True

I like how all of them are probably from some edgy uni leftists and they just try to mask childish insults with fancy language.

From relative deprivation thesis:
>The relative deprivation thesis is a theory used to explain the support base of far-right political parties. According to relative deprivation thesis individuals support far-right political parties due to frustrations arising from feelings of relative deprivation compared to comparisons with one's own past or comparisons with a social reference group.
=
>u-uhh it's because they're losers a-and because this is how Hitler got to power a-and like other stuff

They remind me of 17th century hardcore Calvinists (like the Puritans were) who honestly believed poor or otherwise struggling people were just not loved by God and destined for hell.

>Not a single normal fucking name attributed to any paper
This sentence alone is a better explanation of why the common white fucking male has rejected the left as hard as they've rejected western society.

We already are.
To the Liberals, we are the shadowy hand who swing elections according to our whims.
We are the untouchable enemy. We are the creatures behind the media they hate. We are the pagan God worshipping elites.

Only instead of puppeteering the money, we control a much more potential force. The memes.

>Fact back red pilled studies on sociology start to show up en masse on these gib corroboration websites that will publish anything
>Liberal manhunt of Pepeto Jackson who's penned them all
Soon

Nah. Right or left, there's nothing inherently wrong with the EU. Right's rise to power is attributable to low quality and illegal immigrants shitting up their native countries. That's it.

>Is there a single section anywhere that cites liberal smug sense of superiority for their downfall?
No, in fact they create these theories precisely to hide the fact that their smug sense of superiority is the real cause of their downfall.

They'll never understand memes.

Are memes immune to leftism?

>white peope are inherently evil and they have caused untold horrors to earth
>they should be minimilized and eradicated if possible

W...where did all these angry white people come from??? N...n..no bully plz

>not ethnic competition thesis

Sad.

it's all Russia's fault!

Memes are dependent on linguistic clarity.
Being a leftist means never having any linguistic clarity. There's dishonest rightists, but leftists honestly own the constant cognitive dissonance as a precondition to their ideology. Saying "I don't remember taking that bribe" is not the same ball park as saying "men are the same as women."
See George Orwell, Politics And The English Language.

But that's wrong. The EU has so many instruments to influence it's members that it's bound to destroy nations and become a federal state unless it's stopped.
Of course right wingers within the EU structures can delay this but it would happen eventually. The whole history of European union consists of progressing towards increased centralisation. This is inherently wrong. It is said that 67% of our law is either produced or enforced by the EU.