Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight...

Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight ? we muslims always beat up nazi cucks, that's why they become nazi lol, getting beaten up by muslims. and oh if you strike us back, we don't hesitate to kill you, when a muslim kills a white man, he only gets like 10 years max.
Pic related: an alt-right faggot who thinks that we muslims are like weak antifa cucks that they been fighting over, and get beaten the shit out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's no need to fight you lel, you faggots bomb each other every other day

>expection
fuck off sand nigger

Muslims are much better organized and much more willing to use violence in the streets because of their upbringing. White men have been told all their life that violence is wrong and that they should be pacifist.

However, when it comes to actual full scale war, like we saw during ww1 and ww2, in a war like that muslims wouldn't stand a chance against Europeans, they simply don't have the right culture to effectively wage war. In the end, middle eastern people are like Africans, only with a little bit lighter skin.

Actually the alt-right hates Muslims, at least in my case, because you treat people especially women as objects and symbols.

Not sure why you'd attack nazis when the ideologies of your groups line up pretty well. I'm guessing you mean white nationalists.

>Why do alt-right cucks always thinks that we muslims are like weak leftist cucks who don't know how to fight
You're the only one saying that. Sage.

The only experience most muslims men had in regards to fighting is beating and stoning their own wife's.

>we muslims are like weak antifa cucks that they been fighting over

you are not part of europe or the countries where antifa is tho
do you even have antifa in that mosque shaped landmass with pedofile religions ?

Heeeeey! OP is a Muslim and from my country! Hey OP! FUCK YOUR RELIGIOUS ZEALOTRY AND ERDOĞAN.

Atatürk Nationalism will rise again.

MORE DEAD NIGGERS

You realize the white man is the master of war, dont you?

Moslems might have the numbers, but the white man has a brain, and an array of neat buttons to push to atomise you and your bum friends.

Kill all sand niggers.

thats why i elect nationlist giv with most advanced military

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Shut up roach, your military lost to your police. Ridiculous

>Muslims
>Fight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
Stay mad roach

You are a subhuman Irishman kek
Don't speak for us, subhuman

Weak and obvious jew bait there rabbi... Get back in the oven Schlomo! You're not done yet.

You can't even wage a real war. You just pay off politicians and infiltrate through migration playing on people's generosity. Come fucking fight soldier vs soldier here in the US mainland and lets see how that works you pussies. I got my guns and I'm ready.

literally every fight I see with muslims they attack in packs and since they're kds they're taught to stab people in the back. Moroccan people have told me, do not trust moors. most of them are thieves, it's in their culture.

Muslims only fight when its 100 to 1 in their favor. Cowards, every one. Much like American liberals.

lel
if you strike back the typical turkroach immediately disappear under the couch again because they are all fucking craven

Don't fall for this bait user.. OP is a jew cuck.

Senpai its irish heritage month chill :^)

>alt-right
No, your garbage way of life will infact set the entire western world upon you. Roach blood will stream through the streets of a conquered Istanbul as the last Turk gives his final dying breath. You are a cancer to this planet and you must be eradicated.

200 YEAR CHRISTIAN KINGDOM

>muslims cant do anything wrong

Day of the rope couldnt come soon enough for you cuckboi

why are they not goose stepping

May I remind you how well you have collapsed and lost everything in Europe in a little more than in 100 years, furious skillful battle roaches, when Tzars decided to set orthodox people of balkans free. You would not even had Constantinople by now if anglofrench cucks didn't decide to help infidels to weaken their Christian brothers during Crimean war. You are a joke only capable of beating arabs.

Yes, this is why we eventually just organize war against you. And those wars, we always win.