Who else feeling (((Molyneux's))) career IS DONE

>listen to the guy who got outed by many people as a cult leader years ago.
>who admitted to being A FUCKING KIKE
>his subscribes shrinked hardcore since the Fritz video
>makes political videos but has never debated any experts with opposing views
>said Islam is the final redpill in one of his videos years ago
>he advocates for kids to join his cult when their parents violate the NAP
>his closest associate lives with him now and worships the ground he walks on
>made a video on 2010 where he asked people to shoot him
>he says he is against bad parenting but advocates pedophilia and bullies kids on his videos
>he is A JOBLESS NEET
>regularly contracticts himself, being ancap who supports strong borders, being a libertarian who supports Trump
>defends (((free speech)))
>hates monogamy, supports polygamy

MolyMeme journey as a CULT LEADER
defoo.org/inner-circle/

MolyMeme admits he is a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

MolyMeme supports open borders
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI

MolyMeme EXPOSED!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
youtu.be/U2RVIi6M7oM
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3204512/He-s-taught-hate-Mother-s-horror-online-cult-brainwashed-teenage-son-cutting-ties-claimed-evil.html
youtu.be/K2nf0A-hFwA
socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot/monthly
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same paid shill from yesterday.

He has a Jewish relative, who gives a shit? Does everyone with a fraction of ashkenazi dna receive a letter from an owl on their eleventh birthday inviting them to join the conspiracy?

It's not shilling when the facts speak on their own.

kill yourself shill
you tried spamming this yesterday and it didnt work
it isnt going to work now

Hi Estonian shill.

>not caring about the jews amongst us
good goyim

"""""""career"""""""

yeah he's a fishy dude. I get the feeling he's just really smart and likes to talk about shit he doesn't really know much about. His psychology skills are fairly off if you want to actually help people and not just create an emotional spectacle for your viewers.

even 5% ashkenazi dna raises your IQ by 15%

>when the facts speak on their own.

Does anyone actually have a video of Moly freaking out and telling Mike to cut him off? I've seen all the memes but I want to see a clip of it.

time to filter Estonia, sorry toothbrush gif guy.

>when the facts speak on their own.

>>he advocates for kids to join his cult when their parents violate the NAP

I've always wondered though, what if I we lived in an AnCap society, I agreed on the NAP, but lied about it?

Would I be able to kill my way to the top? After all, no one else would try to kill me, out of principle

I couldn't do it, I need that toothbrush gif in a thread sometimes.

Only his autistic supporters watch him. Let him have his niche kike audience I guess. No harm done.

that is his big problem. He might be good with making political commentary videos where he does research, and he does it well, but I feel his social element is absolute zero. He is the kind of guy who might be useful confined in some library or an office to research shit, but interacting with people should be off limits for him. All he does in his call-in videos is getting triggered, giving absolutely shit advice and generally insulting his fans by being a fucking maniac.

GOOD GOY

Don't forget that time he said the actual number of Jews that died in the holocaust doesn't matter when he was confronted with red pills
youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg

In 1933 there were 3 million Jews in Poland alone.

Are you shitposting or are you this retarded?

you want it I got it

Look its a shill trying to divide us for no good reason, fuck off nigger faggot

kek, this guy is a travesty

Why does Molyrism have zero self control in his vids? Like he can't just sit up straight and level and calmly talk about anything. He has to pace back and forth and be all twitchy and uses his body to wildly communicate his emotions before he ever opens his mouth.

That's the big contradiction of Molyrism, he talks about how emotions aren't arguments, but in reality he just avoids using words about emotion while he communicates his emotion through his body language and his tone of voice and his twitches and shit.

What career?

he stands in front of a blank wall and prattles into a camera about how smart he is..

I can do that and I have stuff on my walls.

This shill eesti has been working around the clock posting this garbage. What a pathetic faggot.

/ourguy/
youtu.be/U2RVIi6M7oM

You can enjoy and learn from his work without being on board with absolutely everything, especially with as long as he's been producing.

When you eat your meat to do swallow the bones, too?

I never got a letter :(

Where's my letter and my bags of good.

Nah, don't worry. If his career been broken, I'll pull him away from his broken shit and join the Angry Birds community. I asked him that is he going to sew thw sequal of the Angry Birds Movie, he says yes.

He is, may I say, a walking contradiction

>criticism is called shilling
go back to luddit if you can't handle real talk

thatsthejoke.jpg

>thinks his shilling can bring down the biggest philosophy conversation on the internet
>thinks his accusations hold up against 30 years of philosophy experience

NOT

No one cared when he was for Ron Paul. Now his guy is winning and people hire people to shitpost.

its always the brit
and the estonian

>mfw I named Free Domain Radio as a beneficiary in my will

Not shilling for molymeme but

>being ancap but wanting strong borders

Having strong borders does not violate the NAP because it helps to protect people from others that might violate the NAP.

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who ACTUALLY BELIEVE that there would need to be an organized shill effort against a Jewish vlogger who promotoes (((anarchy))), (((atheism))), and (((free markets))) to (((MGTOW))) shut-ins, who has never been published and reached peak fame by appearing on JRE a couple years ago.

Stefbots of Sup Forums, we are not shills, we are your concerned friends that are simply using this opportunity to break your conditioning.

Is he even ancap still at this point?
He's also been moving away from atheism lately and just comes off as a regular old conservative these days.

defoo shills working overtime for daddy cult leader

No you are literally crazed or have been tasked with some sort of divide and conquer agenda. Do you understand how this site works? How this board has survived and shat all over worse than you? Keep trying you cancerous waste of life.

Molyneux is correct when it comes to intellectual arguments on atheism, anarcho'capitalism and ethics but he is a fucking Jewy asshole and not deserving of one dime or a sub. Don't trust him for shit

One of his victims
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3204512/He-s-taught-hate-Mother-s-horror-online-cult-brainwashed-teenage-son-cutting-ties-claimed-evil.html

They have shills shilling for shills now

kek

exactly this.
Jordan Peterson is the dude to listen to for a worldview, imo. I get the sense that if he is wrong, he was still trying his best to be right. Molyneux is just a salesman. But he's got some good content.

Get a job you faggot and stop making shill threads over and over again on a Mexican figure skating forum

>accusations of culd leader without a single argument
>he partially comes from kikes, not a kike himself
>his subs are growing
>opposing views don't want to face a discussion with him
>said truth about islam
>NAP for every1 dont spank the snneks
>he lives a the dream with his waifu and loli being a youtuber
>he's against pedophilia and sexualizing children ( abusing them )
>he's a master neet
>he's hopperian ancap, best snek class
>defends his argumentation skills
>hates non arguments

what else can you ask for

Your green list of accusations is pretty preposterous

Stefan is a narcissistic loser that projects his own insecurities on other people.

youtu.be/K2nf0A-hFwA

>Only Jews in Germany were sent to concentration camps by the Reich

Get fucked idiot, even I know better - six millions Jews and non-Jews were killed

Hitler was a fucking idiot, a tactile retard - he couldn't win a war to literally save his own life and on top that practically started the whole "single mothers deserve everything"

Idiot

He is still making videos and money. How is he over?

I used to listen to him but after reading about defooing I GTFO

Woah.

I just found myself agreeing with Estoniabro.

Molymeme's researched videos and interview videos are killer. He's fundamentally an academic, and works well with other commentators and academics for that reason.

But he's fucking horrific as a people person, and his call-in shows are pure, unadulterated cancer for that reason, because he's the Dunning-Kruger effect in the flesh when it comes to his delusions about his ability to actually help individuals with the knowledge that he presents. He's like a psychology professor who hasn't been told that he's a shit therapist.

He should recognize his weaknesses and ditch the call in shows to stick to the interviews and informational videos where he really shines.

Those are still some of the best, most reasoned, and most measured political commentary to come out of the past year or three.

Trump is controlled opposition cuck, and he worked with Hillary, Jeb and Rubio

>it's the Estonian shill again

A libertarian can still support trump, dude. If anything, borders are what the government does best.

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical cult leader crash and burn, But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

>his subscribes shrinked hardcore since the Fritz video

No they didn't you toothbrush eating kike

socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot/monthly

what did he mean by this?

Report, sage and hide.

we can't point fingers at the retarded left if we don't clean house ourself. molly is an cultleader and he often peddles bad arguments.

ITS OVER STEMPF MOLYNUMPF IS DONE! IT'S HER TURN NOW!

who cares if somebody is part jewish? what difference does it make?

Not gonna lie. Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical sophist crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

Nice try like filth

what did molly mean by this?

That image macro doesn't make sense if the arguments that haven't been refuted exist in context to said action someone should hate him for

Maybe I'm off base

This Sup Forums's answer to everything against the narrative

Your shit is so scripted its cringe worthy

SERIOUSLY?!?!

ONE DOLLAR!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Seems like compared to a week ago the only thing that happened is that he came out as Jew. Does anyone really fucking care that much aside from the fresh memes that can be made from it?

He'll be fine

ShariaBlue

They all use the same phrases and words. Its pretty obvious.

Kike filth stop pretending you're not jews

Is that seriously him? Holy fuck...

>Implying your shilling is worth an intelligent response.

Not gonna lie, Former molymeme voter here. Hilarious watching this egotistical sophist crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear arguments.

>never debates anyone meaningful on the other side
Motherfucker he had Noam Chomski on. He had on both the genetics=iq hit and the environment=iq guy on back to back weeks. He had on that hardcore ancap who supports spanking. On mobile so too lazy to look up names or spell check, but the guy clearly has no issue bringing in people who disagree with him.
Shill thread. Nothing but disinfo.

The call-in shows are his bread and butter, no one else does live life counseling like that. He just can't handle people disagreeing with him

Shut up nigger I live in Texas

I have German ancestry at that, Shudghart from father's side

it's the estonian shill again.
aren't you also the guy who got beaten by his dad as a child? or was it your mom?

it's said from his perspective. of course there is arguments against his acts. my point is this. we are pointing out that he is a angry psycopatic cultleader and everybody is saying "yeah but he redpills people". he can make all the arguments he want. he is still a piece of shit family breaker upper

So true, Stempf Molynumpf does not have the temperament to give arguments. I #cocksuckermissile now.

Nice pic, it appears that Molymeme may be able to harness the JUST. When others are brought to their knees, broken and destroyed by all of the JUST, Stef rises like a phoenix and surfs upon the all-consuming waves of JUST.

>shareblue

You're being nonsensical now

You have no argumentative capabilities besides "He's a Jew" and "He's a cult leader"

Fuck off shill

he has does that several times. but i guess i'm a shill for pointing it out

It's almost like he's going off a script made by CTR!

this is an abstract take on
"target thought leaders"

Defoo.org isn't his website we've been over this you Estonian fuck

>Molyneux is finished
>Pewdipie is finished
>Trump is finished
Sure, OP, sure.

Just remember: Nothing that Sup Forums claims is ever true.

I guess I'm just a hungry fish in a pond then

Who else feeling (((Shareblue's))) IS SHILLING

>all use the same type of words and phrase
>usually come from the same proxies(estonia, brit and amerifat)
>pretend we don't know for god knows what reason
>worthless human beings
>ironically helping Islam
>trying to break up right wingers as if we're like lefties who will abandon people
>niggers
>people will believe i poo in the loo more easily than believe you guys aren't shills
>kill yourselves

Haven't seen that one yet, did you make it?

>you have no arguments
>fuck of shill
see your the one with no arguments. and i personally have not said anything about his jewryness. look yourself in the mirror. anybody you disagree with is a shill. your acting like the left

MIKE

MIKE CUT HIM OFF

MIKE

MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE

ah yes, the grand sheckle-bird comes to roost. Fly fly my pet, greet our newest judeo-goyim appointees.

Yeah, he caught a lot of shit and made a couple videos defending it. Tl;dw: his argument is if you're so poor you can only afford to give two dollars, you should be focused on bettering yourself instead. It is a pretty asshole thing to spit in the face of people giving you money, though.

Kill yourself soon.

> tfw 0.2% ashkenazi

Where's my damn owl?