How do I raise submissive,naive daughters

?

if i've learned anything about women, raise her in a brothel.

By fucking them in the butt

You actually don't want naive daughters. Naive people in general are very easy to take advantage of.

No influences other than me obviously, no corrupting electronic jew trash(tv,internet, radio)
main influences would be masculine men, violence will be used for submission, will live in a child bearing culture and have many children will want children
I will give her to an owner(partner) at about 14 years old where she will learn to serve her master and at 16 begin producing children

Ophellia was far from sumbmissive and naive. She was basically Hamlets sex toy lol

Let them watch Disney.

Keep her infantalized? I don't recommend this though.

oh look this thread again

Women don't need any education, they don't need to talk, they don't need to do fucking anything other than serve a man and raise children.

>2017
>actually interesting thread
>no responses
welp pol really is gone to shit

this, have a bump
Are your daughters pure?

Yes, I am going to offer them to prominent single reactionary activists in America as their masters when they reach 14 on the condition they agree to have 10 or more children

Your doing god's work user. Save the white race!

Do you believe in rudimentary education: writing, reading, and basic maths?

fucking Aussies never disappoint

yes, reading and writing, basic things useful for the ultimate purpose of motherhood
anything more is useless though

Do you believe in home school for sons as well, raising them to be good husbands too?

raise them as catholics

don't send them to public school, private teaching and only feminine schools. And also catholic full time.

and block kikebook

Marry a good woman from a good family(that's very important).

Also, I don't think being naive is good though

raising men is different to women, bring the boys out hunting, teach them white nationalism and wholesome ideals and values, teach them to work hard and serve their race