S H I T I N P I T

How do Chinks crap like this

What if you fall in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GTphAqOwdIM?t=969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when i was in China ti's the thing who shocked me the most : their public toilets, on our pic there is a wall between the holes, i can insure you there is no walls in China, there is nothing between you and the next sharter, and there is usually 1 ft btween each hole.
India tier hygiene.
Even me, a stinky french, was disgusted.

I was in a bus in the slavlands for hours in the baking summer sun. Stopped at a bus stop, slav-in-chief told us we had five minutes. I hopped out and rushed for the toilet, dying to take a massive baklava and shawarma dump.

Then I came across one of these babies. The first time in my life I'd ever even seen one, let alone used. Holy fuck, the bus leaves in a few minutes, I'm on the fucking steppe in the middle of nowhere and somehow I need to get this hot chocolate out of my body without emerging looking like a German tourist.

The floor was slick with other people's pee, so I couldn't just sit down. My poos come out sideways for some reason (blame a lifetime of not squatshitting, I guess). It was like Lunar Lander trying to position myself to deliver this B-17 payload of faecal matter to the proverbial Dresden that was the poohole. I calculated trajectory, opened bomb bay doors, unleashed.

Catastrophe.

I heard the bus driver yell in slav and the engine start up. I abraded my shit-flecked arse with the snotty tissue I had in my pocket, threw it to the floor and pissbolted for the bus, past the coin collecting babushka, my telltale shart and shitty booger sandwich still steaming on the floor.

And thats the end of my story. Yo holmes, smell ya later. Fuck the Ukraine.

>1 bil population
>no one to work as a janitor

They aren't morbidly obese, so they generally don't have problems balancing.

Why use human capital to clean poos when you can use them as one more set of hands making shitty electronic products to flog to white people on Amazon?

You'd find yourself in a shitty situation.

> t. ping

Slowly but steadily they are becoming obese.

Yeah I was in Japan one time and had to take a massive dump. I squatted down in one of those and first ran into an issue where i almost shit on to my pants which were down around my ankles, and then while quickly adjusting myself i almost fell into a giant pile of my own shit. The lack of water also makes it smell horrible, like you literally just took a giant dump on the floor. Flushing was a joke too, as the water mearly just flowed around it, taking nothing with it.

Never again.

they need to get those korean toilets with the fountains and seat warming technology

Well, the third world squat is the natural defecating position and it is surprisingly comfy. If you mean, "like this" as in those disgusting conditions, the Chinese are subhuman and have had their minds completely warped by communism to the point where they are just weird as fuck.

They also park all over my fucking street and I hate them for that, but that's a personal thing; ten cars for a three bedroom house because they have folks packed in there like sardines.

What did you mean by this? That's a Russian pic

god I hate 3rd world
literally a shithole

Man I just done a massive line of cocaine and now I'm doing massive horrible shit. So glad I have a seat to relax on while shit posting.

i fucking love to shitpost while snorting cocaine. best feeling ever.

But hey, now you know how to shit on the floor.

Ba dum tsss

I enjoyed that more than I should've.

You only fall in if you're a fat ass and can't squat.

I refuse to believe this is how the Asians take a shit

Are you telling me they got these shitpits in restaurants and pretty much everywhere?

>What if you fall in.
Literally demons and shit, dude.

youtu.be/GTphAqOwdIM?t=969

Do they still just drop shits on the sidewalk in china?

I remember seeing a youtube compilation of business guys just popping a squat on the sidewalk in hong kong or something

oh sweet summer child... not only asians, south "slavs" too. also africans i'm sure. indians don't even need a hole.
like half a planet shit like savages

They're lying, chinese people are super smart with a 140 IQ average.

thanks for the laugh

>indians don't even need a hole
Lel.

no, i precised : public toilets.
Private toilets are 'fine' (the flush is ridiculously little, and the hole is like 10cm wide). A burger couldn't take a shit in a chinese appartment without obstruating the canal.
I was 3 months here, every 2 days i was pumping during dozens of minutes each time i took a shit because the toilets were stuffy.