MISS ME YET?

>Leaves elements of his admin behind to leak info to the press in hopes of delegitimizing Trump.

>Working hand in hand with the deep state, the Democratic party, and the media to destroy Trump and the Republicans.

>Organizing an "American Spring" behind the scenes with leftist groups and the deep state. American cities to be protest zones for entire summer.

>Doing all this while he's on vacation.

Remember when America had a REAL president?

Name 1 positive thing this nigger did for our country?

So all he can do is start conflicts that can't be ended?

That's a pretty shitty superpower.

Helped get Trump elected President.

Top Kek!

>Killed Osama Bin Ladden

Your move.

While allowing the jihad to grow exponentially worldwide. 1 step forward, 2 steps back is not progress.

He's going to take down Trump.

Remember how they took down Christie? Then Rudy? Then Flynn? Then Sessions?

Next it will be Bannon, then Miller. By the end Trump will only have his family to count on as he is surrounded by enemies including Pence, Preibus, and Ryan.

Obama is the one orchestrating all of this.

>>Working hand in hand with the deep state, the Democratic party, and the media to destroy Trump and the Republicans.
Gee who would have thought the globalist puppet would continue to serve the globalist agenda, Obama is the BIGGEST puppet of the bilderberg group and the globalist agenda.
the intelligence community is a bilderberg puppet meaning they don't actually serve our elected officials.
We should purge the IC and rebuild from the ground up.

Literally, who?

He's a traitor and he needs to be strung up.

Yeah, I remember Reagan

No body = no proof.

Show me the body.

What about sandy hook hoax?

This. Bin Laden died in 2001.

Back to your mosque, Hussein!

I thought Trump was going to be decent because "drain the swamp". I didn't think he meant attack media and serve Russia.

I'll never get this one.
How exactly did he kill him?
Some special forces recieved information about Osama's hiding spot and killed him.
So what?

I miss Obama not trying to pussyfoot around with the Muslims.

Who?

Bullshit. Bin Laden had been dead for years. This nigger just took credit for it.
We got pictures of Gadafi and a video of Sadam but nothing for Bin Laden?

Fuck Obama.

wow is this real? fucking false flags

He's literally cancer to the "progressive" cause.

He's gonna lead them to their defeat at his Obamabunker in DC.

He's gonna be ranting and raving about Russians like Hitler was until his party gets BTFO in 2020 and 2024.

Democrats don't understand that Obama is the whole reason why Trump won.

Obama has led to the Democrats to defeat after defeat.

Obama right now is like... "Nein nein nein! Russians! Red Army! White Americans from the West and Russians from the East. Nein nein nein!."

Not even slightly.

This meme is so reactionary and uninspired. Rigging the election is impossible, rigging the electorate is not. Russian intelligence did one of these.

The progressive cause is the cancer trying to destroy America.

Democrats are grasping at anything.

They're in denial they just lost the rust belt and labor unions forever.

They have basically lost their appeal to white voters and have no become a coastal and POC party.

They don't get it.

Russian "scandal" is pure desperation to fist Trump out of office or force him to bend to them.

Obama is basically the baggage Democrats are going to carry for the next few decades.

Basically the Kobe Bryant of the Democrats. He's holding his own team back.

Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if

Okie doke!

He needs to be executed for sedition.
Not joking at all.

They think their attempts to brainwash the public through MSM will prevail this time after failing miserably during the election.

>Obama: 49D chess master

He is a god.

*drops phone*

I wish you fucking people would read books, or like, anything at all.

A carefully planned retaliation for the toppling of his empire, but you think Putin is an act of desperation by Democrats. Do you read what you write?

Dropping the mic stopped being funny after his nigger ass did it for the 60th time.

You are refering to this guy, right? Who is he? Why is he crying about his "legacy"?

blaming Putin is an act of desperation, only play they have.

They tried sex scandals. They tried the Trump University scandal. They tried the tax return scandal. They smeared Melania.

Trump is basically making nice with big business and unions.

Democrats are getting cucked left and right.

Save ACA, I want something to be called "Obamacare."

He's simply desperate to keep ACA and Obamacare in the lexicon.

Democrats should be focused on saving the Medicaid expansion and let ACA/Obamacare disappear.

Instead their fighting to smear Trump and stroke Obama's ego.

Obama has always been playing chess with so many dimensions no one even realized they're being played.

Take a look at the Russian sanctions for example. Everyone said they wouldn't hurt Russia very much since they were only targeted at a handful of rich business men, who themselves laughed at them.

Then suddenly, oil prices tanked, and OPEC, lead by Obama's friends in Saudi Arabia "decided" to keep oil production high to force prices down further. Meanwhile in Russia, by pure "coincidence" the companies that ran into huge deficits happened to be run by the exact people targeted by Obama, and those specific people, not the rest of the Russian civilians, were just so conveniently unable to borrow cheap money from European or American banks.

And then magically the situation in the Ukraine died down, and oil prices went up slightly, and those companies started to recover.

Hell, for all we know, Obama sank Clinton's election out of spite for fucking up Libya for him. He never liked her, even if he had to pretend in public for party unity sake. Funny coincidence that Obama's government had the ability to stop the leaks from getting out, even after the hack, but didn't act on wikileaks until much later. Funny coincidence Obama made empty talk about an investigation, but then refused to actually do one, and let congress take over.

tried to but lost badly due to lack of foresight.

Obama has ZERO foresight. Dude lost congress 2 years in. Lost the Senate.

Party was too busy trying to defend him and get him re-elected.

Thinks he is more popular than he actually is.

Party will probably sink into ruin trying to save Obamacare instead of just saving the Medicaid expansion.

Democrats were never really into Obamacare. They always just wanted Medicaid expansions and social welfare expansions... expansion of stuff that already exists.

bumping for justice.

Sandy Hoax is some of the most disgusting shit i have ever dug into.