Arab girls getting BLACKED

LOL even Arabs can't compete with the BBC these days.

The phenomenon called "beurettes a khel" is sweeping France where young Arab men are doxxing Arab girls who sleep with blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

awdnews.com/top-news/qatari-princess-shaikha-salwa-s-sexual-scandal-with-seven-men-financial-times-reports
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
vice.com/en_ca/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has been going on for decades. Most Arab girls prefer the BBC and it's part of the reason why so many Arab males turn to terrorism and get radicalized.

They're not Arabs; they're French

that's nice.
very informative thread, snitch.

Translation:

1st stage dominate and humiliate the magrebins to attract the beurettes

we will exterminate the arabs thanks to interbreeding inchallah. we'll make black babies with your sisters it's the best BLACK POWER

(arab girl likes this)

2nd stage: We do everything in private to fuck your sisters

nigger: i see you prefer blacks
girl: yeah obviously, but srsly i hate racism
nigger: well yeah that why we need to racemix to exterminate the arabs
girl: lol only to shut the mouth of those racists! i'm half algerian
nigger: you're right so make mixed babies, that way arabs won't exist in 20 years
girl: lollll

>France 11%mudslime
there is no hope the french have already surrendered

who fucking cares die in a fire fucking paki

>butthurt arab detected

You mad Yousef?

Arab slavers castrated black slaves for this very reason

She literally says she's Arab, Ahmed.

If you live in France, you are French.

They could just pack up and go home. It's gotta be better than living around niggers.

And they are ethnically Arab... You're probably a "Tanned Dane."

if only burgers, carribbeans and sudacas had the foresight to do so

Arabs are more racist to blacks than whites ever will be. Ironic. Arabs treat their dogs better than they do blacks. An arab family would probably hunt down a black man / arab woman couple and finish them off in cold blood to restore honour to the family name.

how's it feel being an alien manlet among normal natives?

they simply don't give a fuck, that's why. This is good and bad. Bad because always dirty rat infestation.

Its only a matter of time before the left eats itself and everywhere is a massive civil war.

However, this is actually planned by the elite. They know EXACTLY what they are doing. The plan is two fold for them. 1. overthrow the old system officially 2. reduce the global population by a large margin.

>but how will developed nations reducing their population cull the third world?
The third world will cull itself the second Western aid stops flowing in. 20% of them will merely starve to death, and the rest will chimp out as they always do. Then you aid in ebola, aids etc, yep the third world will cull itself.

>but when inflate their population with western aid?
to create the migrant crisis which will destabilize the whole world, thus crashing the "old world system"

They don't actually care about the migrants, but the migrants are their biggest tool right now. Which is why they tell their drones to support it, despite the fact its clearly breaking down society into growing unrest.

That's not inherently a good thing. They do that because they're very insecure, dimwitted and violent.

everyone looks at niggers as the most inferior race on earth

This has been going on for a very long time, and not just in France, but in all maghrebi countries as well. They're getting a taste of their own medecine.

Arabs pretend they aren't racist and are "persecuted" like blacks. I wonder how long that facade holds up when one of them brings a black guy home

witnessed

I also got SS in my ID name. Nice

HITLER?

Hadith in Islam about black
Muhammad said: "Blacks will steal when hungry; when cloy (full) they are promiscuous" Sahih Muslim

Shia Hadith

1. (Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas’adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu’mineen Ali [as] said:
“Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)

2. (Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Ismael bin Muhammad al-Makki, from Ali bin al-Husain, from ‘Amr bin Othman, from al-Husain bin Khalid, from whom he entioned from Abu Ar-Rabi’ al-Shami said: Imam Abu Abdullah [as] said:
“Do not [even] buy anyone who is a Negro…never marry anyone of the Kurdish (people) for they are part of the Jinn (demons)…” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 2)

LOL The Arabs are now asking French right wingers to help rid them of the niggers

Translation:

>I'm calling on all real Frenchmen, pro-Front National, pro Identitarians to rid us of these vermin.

>We the real Arabs will clear your path to take care of the Islamo-leftists and will lend you a helping hand if need be

Are Arabs our allys now?

Arabs are like browner jews, but worse. Just as incesty though

>nigger blacks arab
>Arabs show up at his house and slice his belly open on camera

If whites still acted like this we'd have no problems desu.

reminder France stopped recording ethnic stats like 20 years ago

What do you mean "normal natives"? Anybody born in Denmark is a "normal native". What else would they be?

OP is a sandnigger

its that obvious

Doesn't stop your women from worshipping the BBC.
Non.

What's wrong with being a Jew?

>Smash Arab Girl/Black Guy couples like RATS

LITERALLY

The next race war is nigger vs sandniggers
Which side do you choose?

Tru

Sidelines

I'm just going to eat popcorn and watch while our enemies kill each other.

The spectator side

weapons manufacturer. Both groups are embarrassingly terrible at war so it should be pretty fun to watch

All just the beginnings of the future helot race.

I love when non-whites are racist against each other. It warms my heart to know that Arabs, Hispanics, and Africans will all still be hating and killing over stupid racial shit with or without white people.

>he doesn't know that Arab girls are the apex sluts of the world
>He doesn't know that Arab princesses are gutter whore mudsharks (just a month ago I read about a Bahraini "princess" who was busted having sex with 12! Men (supposed black) in london
>He doesn't understand why all black males were castrated in the Arab slave trade
>He doesn't know that Arab noble women secretly had harems of black bull in the middle ages

Someone discovered that the sky is indeed blue, WER laddesufampai

Shut up.

>b-but white people can only be racist

based user

joke, head, etc.

Kek anyone got the quote from the Koran or one of the hadith where muhammad talks about blacks?

Non whites are the most racist people, primarily because they have not been berated their entire lives for being a certain color.

No one here speaks spanish, another stupid social media thread on Sup Forums
70% of Sup Forums threads are facebook cringe worthy tier.

Asians are arguably the most racist

>I was only pretending to be an Arab cuck

>if you live in a barn, you are a pig

Alrighty.

>spanish

Holy fuck Bubba that's French. I know you can get a better education by reading Nuts Magazine than attending an American school but do try to keep up.

I've also provided you with a translation.

Spoken like a true American. I'm proud to have you as a countrymen.

>tfw no beurette to mix with

>even

arab women are the worst mudsharks ever. it's the oldest news in the world. Did you even know what arabian nights talked about?

shit son

Arabs will murder their own 7 year-old daughters for being raped. I can't imagine what they do to these women.

Source on the Bahraini princess?

>Famous American intellectual capability shines again

HHHNNNNGH

>all those anons defending alleged black superiority in sex
So the Blacked bullshit is alright as long as it happens to mudslimes?
You guys are just a bunch of Crypto Jews.

Muhammad said: "Blacks will steal when hungry; when cloy (full) they are promiscuous" Sahih Muslim

What does beurette a khel mean? It sounds like some kind of pastry.

See The nigger literally said his endgame is the destruction of the Arab race. What is your problem?

There was a time when an Englishman would be proud not to know the difference between one Catholic shithole's language and another.

many women are unfaithful whores regardless of race. if you dont make them stay faithful, they have no inherent motivation what so ever to stay faithful. Loyalty is typically a male trait, not a female one. And this makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. Men go out and fight and die, the women survive by sucking the dicks of whoever wins.

Anti-intellectualism is nothing to be proud of.

Why would you be proud of not knowing something? Why would you be proud of being a retard?

>a time when an Englishman would be proud not to know
Don't mistake the english for americans. Ignorance was never a source of pride in England.

Didn't save it, since I'm not an end of the spectrum resident.
Google around. It's old new on the Internet's that Arab bitches are ALL gutter whores.
Go figure why their religion which is native Arab btw, oppresses them so relentlessly, not shying away from MURDER, desperate to keep the nimphomaniac nature of their women in check, and even that failing 100% with women who can override social pressure trough wealth and modest personal freedom, as is the case with Arab "princesses"

France has two large black and North African populations who are both poor and crime-ridden so live in the same ghettos and end up with the same urban, youth, hip hop , hood rat culture.

That's the reason why there's some racial mixing between blacks and Arabs in France in particular. You get whole schools with nothing but black or Arab students living in neighbourhood's with nothing but blacks and Arabs. Of course it's going to happen to some extent.

Although there are definitely cucks and race baiter slime OP who exaggerate it just like the idea of black guys fucking white women is hugely exaggerated by cuckold fantasists.

Make no mistake that this is a French peculiarity though. This isn't really a thing anywhere else in Europe. Arabs look down on black people even more than average for most races and there are not significant numbers of black and Arab couples anywhere else in Europe.

If Arab girls do race mix it is basically always going to be with white guys as either a rebellious phase or because they are hardly religious-Muslim.

That said Arab girls and Muslim girls in general race mix the least out of any ethno-religious grouping.

I unironically suspect that Western governments are behind cuckposting as a means to condition the population to accept climate migrants from Africa in the next 100 years.

Arab girls actually go for Black guys in larger numbers than most other groups. You're probably a cuck Ahmed yourself.

>male trait
>we get a boner by literally just taking the bus
You are full of shit, brother, biologically men should fuck every women we can find so our genetic spread through the world.

awdnews.com/top-news/qatari-princess-shaikha-salwa-s-sexual-scandal-with-seven-men-financial-times-reports

Between niggers and arabs, I am absolutely on the arabs side. I wish them luck.

And then they can gtfo of France.

Bullshit. Would an Arab on the moon be Moonish? No, they'd be a fucking smelly ARAB on the moon.

same

I see this meme repeated all the time on Sup Forums but let me correct you and make it clear permanently

Muslim families do not murder couples, or men who fuck their sisters or daughters. They know that they will go to jail and that a man would fight back and they'd have to try and find him.
If Muslims murder anyone in these situations they only murder the sister/daughter because they will be sleeping and defenceless in their own home and they'll be able to tell authorities "she went back home to live with her aunt in Pakistan/Iraq/whatever" or "she killed herself by jumping out a window" . Because they are pussies.

Muslims don't try to go after the boyfriends, they just murder or beat up defenceless female family members.

How the hell there are so many blacks muslims if Muhammad said this things?

Also i've hear something similar from a black american teacher Toni Martin, explaining how the talmud says that blacks are subhumans.

This is the video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

This is very funny. The threat that we've known for many years in the west, the blacks, are becoming a problem for this new threat that is MUCH more dangerous. This is too funny.

>How the hell there are so many blacks muslims

>Why is the dumbest most aggressive race on the planet adherent of the dumbest most aggressive religion on the planet?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I'm white.
You're literally posting the exact same black-worshipping cuckold fantasy garbage that Sup Forums and other parts of Sup Forums get spammed with except you're replacing the word white with arab.

Kill yourself you freak.

Hello shitskin. When the Romans came upon th Germanic tribes they were surprised to note that, like the Romans, even the leaders of the Germanic tribes only had one wife.

>No one here speaks spanish

It's french lmao

The BBC is the ultimate weapon.

I bet even Abu Bakr Al Bagdhadi has a subscription to BLACKED.COM

That must be the reason why american women are whorish, american men are a bunch of low test numales.

BWC* BLEACHED.com

Coz, many blacks(slave) convert to Islam in Early Islamic Era and got freed. Some to be good and had big influence like bilal, some bad and had crime.
And many subhuman said in shia islam about blacks, even some of theirs 12th imam had a African Genes !

black girls are the new white ones:
>t h i c c
>devoted
>passionate

white girls:
>bitchy
>gibs me dat
>muh feminism

how can whyt gurllsss even compete?

jesus fucking christ even arabs hate niggers

If the race war happens it would be every race vs black people

>women being traitorous degenerates
holy shit hold the presses
this is certainly an unexpected development

Its a nigger thing, Chris Rock said so.

Even though Muslims are more alpha than white boys, Blacks are more alpha than Muslims so Muslim girls have also been conquered.

vice.com/en_ca/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

>this phenomenon is growing, you get black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.”

>black guys leave the girls once they’re pregnant. The girls become single moms and are accused of hiding their bad reputation to attract Arab boys as if nothing had happened