Navy punishes Special Ops who flew Trump flag

courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/02/28/navy-punishes-special-ops-who-flew-trump-flag/98522848/

probably for the best

even if I agree with the statement it should not be made using official vehicles

Dude should have done it with his own truck. Everyone knows the military is pro-Trump, using military equipment is pointless and against the military's official neutrality.

>administrative corrective measures
what did they mean by this?

too much freedom

>display a flag with your command in chief's name on it
>get punished

The nogs who did the nog power salute at west point not punished

The patriots who flew their commander in chief's flag on their vehicles get punished.

>being cucks

The punishment only came because of Obama's feminist officers, you're factually supporting the decline of the navy

to be fair
military is given training not to do stuff like this or they will be reprimanded.
The guy who did it is till awesome

But Trump is Commander in Chief?

Counseling chit and a stern talking to

Why? He is the commander in chief. Why are they punished for liking their commander?

I would have said the same thing about any flag but the american flag

and maybe the POW flag

otherwise keep it at home

This guy knows what's up

Thanks to obongo military has been bastardized

You fucking Constitution cucks don't get it do you?

You think we were joking when we said God emperor Trump?

Fuck democracy. I hope Trump starts a dynasty.

>Lt. Jacqui Maxwell of the Naval Special Warfare Group 2

Women can't be SEALs but they can run them?

Obama brought in a ton of unqualified simple traitors to the bureaucracy, judiciary, and officer corps.

Exactly right.

You have to be at least 18 to post here

and what if the flag said "not my president"?

this is the same policy that keeps that from happening

Something about not making the military look partisan. You can't make political statements while in Uniform or in this case using military hardware. There is a vid the command showed us once of some Airmen talking to CNN about why he was voting for Ron Paul back in 2012 while in his ACU and he got in some serious shit for it.

Neck yourself, traitor.

The Bill of Rights is a miraculous document that keeps us free and safe. Visit a ShareBlue/SourceAnon thread and apologize to Patrick Henry, cuck.

military carrying the symbol of a politician and not a country is a bastardization

Such is life in a Liberal America

Pussy power has far extending reaches

both should be punished
anything else is hypocritical

They "punished" them with a paid month off to think about what they did.

SEAL standards for officers have fallen. It used to be they didn't care who you were, all personnel (officer and enlisted) went to Coronado to get their asses beat together. Then they started shit like pre-BUDs and allowing the Naval Academy to train SEAL commanders.

Of course it was a womyn officer that has likely done nothing in her commission.

>patriots get paid leave
im ok with this

cucks

>hen they started shit like pre-BUDs
the fuck is pre-BUDs?
you telling me I can be a SEAL commander without going through BUDs?

This. Anyone who still believes in the jewmocracy meme is a retard. It only works in a unified white nation.

You motherfuckers don't actually believe they were punished do you? It's all a gag to shut the fucking liberals up.

Slap on the wrist

stfu weeb.

Yeah I bet that Seal got "punished" alright. He got a stern talking to.

Ohhhh veeeeey, swearing allegiance to the top commander. This will no stand!

We used to fly the jolly roger on ftx's

Pre-BUDs is watered down BUDs training to meant to help get more people to pass BUDs. The intent was to make it easier to get more SEALs by easing the personnel into training.It is an attempt to mass produce SEALs, that is why the training is formalized and the gear is better

You can do anything if you go through the Academy. You want to command Marines or be on EOD? Just go Academy.

"Don't do that when the mentally ill are watching."

>“violated the spirit and intent of applicable DoD regulations concerning the flying of flags and the apparent endorsement of political activities,”

A.K.A you didn't break any rules but we'll give you a slap on the wrists because muhhh feelings.

LITERALLY NOTHING!

Lol, sorry I don't worship a piece of paper. Democracy in all its forms leads to more public excess. I don't like government, but I recognize that monarchy is the best form of government.

I would prefer soldiers swore an oath to something realistic. You know a person it family. "The people" and " the paper" are meaningless

I'm a very Immature army veteran posting from my job.

She's probably just public affairs for the base. They don't let Non Seals command Seals. They would never respect her. Normal enlisted military already don't respect women as it is.

I don't understand how showing support for the democratically-elected president is an act worthy of sanction.

which academy is this?

#NotMyPresident

>very immature army vet

Clearly. That "piece of paper" is the sole reason you are able to post as freely as you do, or pursue the goals you want without resorting to violence everytime.

You want a monarchy? You want authoritarian control? Then just support the globalists. That is exactly what they intend to do, once they weed out freedom loving undesirables.

And to add, all that "public excess" and degeneracy you are likely complaining about? It is all psychological programming done by (((them))) to destroy the family unit and subvert the values that originally ma our nation strong.

It is not a symptom of democracy. At least not naturally.

Read Democracy the God that failed. Sorry, your 13 yrs of government brainwashing daycare lied to you. The globalist are all Democratic satillite nations of the US.

It's paper. Free speech is a private property issue.

> Navy punishes Special Ops who flew Trump flag
>administrative corrective measures

allow me to interpret military speak for you silly villains
>oh noes! they got a verbally reprimanded!!

>public affairs

100% of this.

Probably from some "PR manager" with an axe to grind

>taking a goofy picture that didn't even make it into the yearbook
>flying a political flag while driving down the Interstate
Lighten up Francis

No, we don't live in a democracy. Not even a democratic republic.

We live in a tightly controlled oligarchic system. The only thing seperating the facade of our democracy from outright tyranny IS the Bill of Rights (and the enshrined idea of gun ownership).

Which is why they have been eroding it for years. Talk about ideology is useless anyways when we the elites at the top simply subvert it to their purposes everytime.

>Acknowledging the highest military official and your president is somehow bad
I don't get it.

Hi fives and beers but also don't do it again boys

butt hurt libshit officers looking to take out their impotent rage out on anything they can.

But that's how you own fucking army. That shit is fucking bad for the general morale. Imagine that you get punished for supporting your president. That is batshit insane, the soldiers will start talking with each other negatively about the army.

Army does not need diversity at all.

>SEALS fly TRUMP flag
>Trump personally visits SOCOM in Tampa.
>Thanks them for their sacrifices.
>Genuinely appreciative of the warriors.
>Gets military fuckton more money to do it's job.
>SEAL leadership 'punishes' enthusiastic patriotic sailors.

I don't think OP understands the US military very well.

This. The military needs a purge of traitors cowards and progressive scum. Mark them, make lists, trade like baseball cards. DotR comes.