Game Over for Sessions - The Gig is Up You Russian Spies!!!

SESSIONS SHOULD STEP DOWN

PRESIDENT BUSH NEVER SHOULD HAVE APPOINTED SESSIONS

PUTIN INVADED KOREA AND NOW SESSIONS WILL ALLOW RUSSIA TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

WE MUST STOP HIM NOW!!!!

RESIGN! IMPEACH!!!! RESIST!!!! TAKE DOWN THE REPUBLICANS!!! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!! WE DONT NEED INVESTIGATIONS OR EVIDENCE!!! GET THIS RACIST BIGOT NAZI TO RESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FRTYm5Y3mWQ
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AGREED

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>putin invaded korea

SKEPTICISM??!!? We have a spy in our government! Listen to our own lawmakers telling us the truth:
youtu.be/FRTYm5Y3mWQ

PUTIN HACKED THE DEE TRIPLE C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK RUSSIA!!!!

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

Can't tell if trolling or straight up retarded....

Libtard confirmed get the fuck out

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

>PUTIN INVADED KOREA
I'm pretty sure you're from a different timeline. In this one Trump won.

Of course a Russian would say that. You're trying to hack this board. Well we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN AMERICA, SIR!!!

WE AINT LIKE YOU RUSSIAN VAMPIRES SUCKING LIBERTY OUT OF THE WEST!!! PUTIN IS STALIN!!! DRUMPF IS HITLER!!!

BRING DOWN THE OLIGARCHY!!! IMPEACH!!! RESIGN!!!! PROTEST!!!! RESISTTTTTT

RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out NOW!!!!

I DISAVOW ANY AND ALL RUSSIANS FOR HATING FREEDOM AND LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. YOU WONT ELECT A WOMAN TO BE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA BECAUSE YOU HATE WOMEN

Money spent on Gold Mountain is money well spent.

fuck you ivan get the fuck out of here!!!!

SHAREBLUE SHILL THREAD

SHITPOST IT OUT OF EXISTENCE

Schizo or shill?

Sageposting

>mfw I changed my steam name to Russian Fake News
>friendslist is now full of people who I never play with

LOL she looks like a burn victim in a wig

Pedo fags taking a shit with muh Russians Plea for the millionth time

I don't care. Russia and the US merge....2 years later we'll have a one world government. 20 years later we are colonizing the Moon.

>It's a Non-Russians pussies sucking Putin's cock episode
kek so much for white masculinity

RUSSIANS ARE COMMUNIST HACKER THUGS

STAY AWAY FROM MY INTERNET !!!!!

Damn right. These Trump shills need to stop worshiping Putin.

IMPEACH SLUMPF

He talked to the Russians about his grandkids and golf. No biggie.

kek kys anytime

Wtf is wrong with this gay little elf?

Exactly. These Trump shills think Loretta Lynch was doing something shady!?

HOW ABOUT A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE IN OUR MIDST!?!? Sessions WORKS on behalf of VLADIMIR PUTIN!!! He's a Kremlin PUPPET!!!!!

Try harder faggots

>All caps.

At least try to make the post look legit.

Was sessions the mole computer hacking all the voting machines this whole time?

What the fuck is up with her ears?

Oh, I'm sorry. Does my CAPS LOCK TRIGGER YOU STUPID TRUMPETERS!?

I can type in CAPS LOCK all I WANT!
We don't live in RUSSIA like Drumpf's FREEDOM-HATING COMMUNIST RACIST HACKERS!!!!!

Freedom of SPEECH!!! SESSIONS MUST RESIIIIIIIGN

You're just jealous of a beautiful STRONG woman. MISOGYNISTIC SEXIST!!!!!

You are trying too hard.

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

Maybe like 50 years ago I'd bang her.

hey brittany

Womanizer!!!!

You Trumpeters are pathetic sexist rapist hacker thugs.

Drumpf just won the stupid redneck rural hick vote. Hillary won the smart, sophisticated city vote.

Who's that?!

Why are you doing their work for them?
Are you getting paid to shitpost user?
I know some of you fuckers can't help yourselves.

Yep, and Bush is in office.

>WE MUST STOP HIM NOW!!!!

NPR just said it's not happening and that the democrats while demanding it are just being partisan

if your own cuck network can't even back your story I think the writing in on the wall,

get ready for handcuffs bitches

>WAAAASSSSUUUPPPP

This fake news is getting stale.

>You Trumpeters are pathetic sexist rapist hacker thugs.

but not touchy feely on little kids or we'd already be in your posse right?

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Putting women in position of power are the dumbest thing.

Game Ogre guys

Oh, so now you're my THERAPIST?

THERAPIST
THE RAPIST
RAPIST!!!

You're a RAPIST!!!

XENOPHOBIC SEXIST RACIST MISOGYNISTIC HOMOPHOBIC HACKER

Yes.

>tfw (((CNN))) (((NYT ))) (((LAT))) (((Buzzfeed))) (((politico))) make their interns spam and flood the board

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

She was hot tho, I would creampie her all her holes.

Why do you hate women, user?

Misogynist!

I don't trust them. I only watch CNN and MSNBC. SORRY! I don't fall for FAKE NEWS like you SLUMPFTETEDERS

>"famous celebrities" filename
Why do they have her listed as a famous celebrity? SAD!

Can't help myself, my first thought was: How else would she be where she is?

Can wait for Pelosi to get her ass handed to her in a Pizzagate/GoatHill pizza, Clinton Foundation federal investigation.

Thank you for correcting the record!

>I don't trust them.

nice, but just the same NPR just called you out, better get on top of it and put that fire out

Is this a scary movie 1 reference?

Which was a reference to beer commercials?

Reaching but I approve.

she was in tears, I can't wait until she's bawling in handcuffs

she's a good monkey

If the full might of the justice department were brought down on these traitors they would kill themselves as the FBI/US Marshals were smashing their doors down.

it's funny as hell, old grandma's at the supermarket are saying shit like this now

this is truly almost the best timeline, the best one is where these criminals have already been tried and executed

>Grandma at the supermarket

She turned herself into a fucking goblin

haha

hey sweetie, oh you have a child, can he participate in my fundraiser? I swear I'm not a blackmailing child pimp

somebody needs to get the news and just take these people out so they can clean up this disaster, take down 4 or 5 of them and this all goes away and we can get back to making money

Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Pelosi and Schumer, they go and then everything goes back to normal

What the hell happened with Sessions? I keep seeing vague shit about he should resign or might be forced to resign. I find that hard to believe

I can't know for a fact it's real without a trial. But it certainly seems it could be given the sheer abundance of circumstantial evidence.

And it would explain the desperate chimpout of DC elites perfectly.

He apparently talked to the Russian Ambassador at some point. Dems are still pushing their Russian hacker bullshit.

>And it would explain the desperate chimpout of DC elites perfectly.

don't forget the hollywood chimpouts, all connected to each other, these people need to look at this differently and realize they're just making it worse, they need this cleaned up before it takes down the government

whoever has authority over these dirtbags just clean it up, these scumbags got caught out, they need to go so get rid of them however before this causes any more damage

>Dems are still pushing their Russian hacker bullshit.

even NPR calling it desperate partisan nonsense now

>Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Pelosi and Schumer, they go and then everything goes back to normal

I wish it was that simple. You've got a quiet cold war brewing in the federal government. Is there any intelligence agency that isn't rotten to the core? Cleaning this shit up would be messy. FBI, military special forces, etc. vs. the alphabet agencies -- and the NSA is an extremely formidable opponent. It's a dangerous goddamn situation and the democrats are pouring gasoline on the fire by being the useful idiots they are in aiding and abetting the deep state.

It's spooky as all hell. I just hope to god that the administration will fight back hard on this one.

He only got the rural and suburban nuclear codes. Drumpf etc.

>toothpaste