So why don't you support diversity again?

So why don't you support diversity again?

So retarded.

Slide thread sage pls

>if you don't push whites out of [enter social space here](=diversity:no whites) , Muslims will cut heads off ,massacre murder and gangrape little girls
Absolutely insidious

So much fallacy these days. Well, I guess it was like that in the past too.

Let them, they deserve to die anyways

Jews speaking through a shitskin mouth.

Yeah, or non-whites could all just be removed and then there won't be the slightest chance of a terrorist attack happening again.

>if you don't change to fit our desires we will kill you, proving correct the very concerns you have about mixing with our culture

cool argument ahmed

This is the guy who made Four Lions, and he seems pretty concerned about ISIS. I don't know why he's so concerned with TV though.

>Riz Ahmed threatens to join ISIS if not given roles

O-okay

Because I don't hate myself because of the colour of my skin

>If i dont see more people that look like me in the most general terms on the teevee, im gonna start practicing slavery!

Let's look at the opposite argument of this for a moment
>you better surrender everything to Muslims or they will become terrorists!
Okay we have that dumb leftist logic but if we are to pretend that were the case for a moment.
>YOU BETTER INCLUDE WHITES AND SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO THEM OR...
What ever that "or" might be, I can only imagine it'll be 100 times worse and more devastating than any death cult from the desert could ever hope to achieve.

>muh if we don't then ISIS

at this point they're seeing them as allies to receive more advantages. Conspirators.

I don't

Race frankly doesn't matter so long as you're human. And a one world government is far from a bad thing

>diversity
Where's the diversity in mestizo one world language?

>using appeals to patriotism to push left wing faggotry

Those kikes are a slippery bunch, no doubt about it. Still don't think it's gonna convince the faceless mobs in flyover country though. Good night left side.

this fucking snake face

goddamn every little thing makes muslim go full ISIS
really makes me think

Memri TV is a joke

we need to get rid of all brownies. time to kick them all out.

>tfw you realize how fucking stupid and exploitable western liberals are

>it's acceptable to use the threat of terrorism to get yourself more roles

Do liberals seriously not see how sick this is, or are they so autistic that they can't see what he's doing?

>Laugh at Memri shit
>believe its legit because muslims are all inbred retards
>read Sup Forums conspiracy theory about it being a mossad project
>kind of curious how memri TV obviously has a lot of funding behind it (still ask for shekels...smells jewish)
>look up owner
>used to be general in Israeli intelligence

Sup Forums is always right

>Do what I want or I'll get ISIS to attack you until you do what I want

That sounds like terrorism, is he a terrorist?

Yes, it is almost like they want to watch something where most of the characters are people they identify with.

Well, If they show more minorities on TV whites will just turn it off too and switch to the Internet where white-only radical content still exists.

And thus more and more whites get red-pilled until the camps and ovens are opened again.

Is he....actually our guy? Or just too stupid to see his errors?

>Muslims are perfectly peaceful!
>But if you don't include enough Muslims on television then they'll bomb your malls and sporting events

> Give me a job or i kill you!
There is only Hollywood+"The West"TM or ISIS. No other Countries or potential film/TV industries outside of that.
NOPE. Make your choice. Terrorism or our propaganda. One or the other.