Posted this at my school

Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/anti-semitic-posters-litter-university-of-calgary-campus/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're false flagging. This thread is a part of your false flag. You are trying to involve /pol in a crime, likely for poltical purposes.

I've notified the RCMP. Enjoy your freedom.

You're false flagging. This thread is a part of your false flag. You are trying to involve /pol in a crime, likely for poltical purposes.

yep, what do mean posted? Like submitted for an assignment or walked around the school stapling this to trees?

Dumb burger, section 13 of the Canadian criminal code was repealed in 2013; I'm not advocating violence or genocide against anyone, and I am not making untrue statements- I am well within my constitutional rights.

The campus security said they would just them down, but I'm worried about the Jews coming after me. But I also need to stand up for my beliefs.

This.

I stapled them to bulletin boards in the school

not enough

"Student conspires with rightwing white supremacist group to put anti-semitic material on the school bulletin board - more at 6"

And then they cite this thread. Because they're actually you.

Please elaborate. Suggesting more posters?

I always wipe my phone and tablet when I go to Canada. I'm not getting barred from travel because of some holohoax image macros and hitler memes.

"Anti-semite liveblogs hate attack - more at 7"

"Fearless reporter goes undercover on alt-right hate site. More at 8"

Sup Forums is a free speech board. I do not advocate or condone violence, so CSIS and RCMP can leave.

"Undaunted courage - How one reporter infiltrated and conspired with an alt-right hate group to fill up airtime and increase hits on his employers news site"

This one is just self-aware enough to make me chuckle

I think you'll be fine. Thanks for actually doing something.

You're false flagging. This thread is a part of your false flag. You are trying to involve /pol in a crime, likely for political purposes.

Thank you.

I'll be here forever.

Dude we saw the memo shareblue. Your objective when someone stands up for hard right beliefs is to instill fear to discourage others on Sup Forums from doing the same.
Nobody here believes your bullshit about how it's a false flag to post a true story.

bro. srsly.

No probs burger, it was a bit unnerving having the campus police come talk to me, but I know my rights and cooperated with them, so I should be okay. I just hope that I don't get my name dragged through the mud. But you know what? If I do, at least I will have stood up for something

No. Please leave.
You are just following your orders from Brock to scare people out of doing anything.
I for one, would love if this gets reported on. Nobody is gonna get discouraged from doubting the Holocaust because someone dared to post a news article on a bulletin board. This could only encourage holohoax skepticism.
Tldr; your tactics won't work because there's no downside to this.

>But you know what? If I do, at least I will have stood up for something

Wow. Such inspire. I guess I should go out and wreck my reputation too.

Fuck using common sense and logic and assuming formlessness and shit.

Already did, this time I just posted them during the daytime
google.ca/amp/calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/anti-semitic-posters-litter-university-of-calgary-campus/amp

Keep it up OP. The more people who start to doubt the number the better.

Holy shit. Nice. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, it's fucking scary, but if not me, who? If not know, when?
> quoting a rabbi as I doubt the holocaust

*now

Any anons have ideas for other posters?

>Did I fuck up?

only when you decided to announce your guilt in a neanderthal cave painting circle.

>not me, who? If not now, when?

Honeypotting this hard.

I'm currently talking to the RCMP. Letting them know someone is committing a fake hate crime to get people riled up. I've sent them this thread.

shit's 'bout to get real for OP