THE END IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Your home boy will be removed from office by 2019 and you can cry with Pepe about the unfair liberal media and the left wing conspiracies. This is going to take his Presidency apart brick by brick. First Flynn went down, and believe me, that was only the first domino. There will be other resignations and a nice fat trail leading to the President.

The weakening of Donald Trump is already in progress and it's amazing to watch. His legitimacy is slowly being ripped away and soon enough, 50% of the country will believe that he has no moral authority as President. It will take a while to get a bunch of the remainder on board, but oh yeah, we're getting there.

And just so you know, Democrats aren't driving this. It's sane Republicans from the "Reagan battalion" like Wilson, McMullin, and McCain drip drip dripping vital Intel to the media. The leftist shitheads do the rest of our dirty work for us.

Did you really think we'd roll over and die while an orange slug took over our party? Fuck you! You should've let Jeb or Rubio win.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NvhEmsjrTNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck trump and fuck white people

Loving the liberal chimp out. My power level is off the scale, thanks.

> MAGA

>will be removed from office by 2019

how? just curious

How?

The democrats pulled off sandy hoax. What makes you think we aren't wise to your bullshit?

>yeb

topkek user.

i hope you like shock therapy.

bump because i love neoconservative bros who are against nazism

Sage all SHARE BLUE slide threads

You were utterly defeated 201 times out of 200 battles. Nobody cares about what you have to say anymore. You have no power. You are completely irrelevant.

You are just like a doomsday homeless screaming about absolution and the day of the reckoning.

We dont expect you to roll over and die. We dont expect anything but delusion out of you.

Before election
>Trump is going to start a war with Russia!!!!

After election
>Trump is too friendly towards Russia!!!

WAAAAAAA FUCK DRUMPF WAAAAAA.
Shut the fuck up faggot

Rubio was top choice, but Jeb or Kasich would've been more than acceptable. Dumbass white trash Republicans sided with Trump and Cruz. The rest of us decided to wage war. Even Cruz wouldn't be a target for IC driven leaks leading to impeachment because he wouldn't have been a Putin cuck to the degree big cheeto is.

>t's sane Republicans from the "Reagan battalion" like Wilson, McMullin, and McCain

all paid by Soros

get fucked shills, Sess is going nowhere

You mean undercover commiecucks

Spooky

Morbo will save this salt in his sack for future digestion

>Libshits taking credit for Flynn when Trump asked him to resign for lying to Pence
>Libshits actually believe their fake Russia accusations will force members to quit

Hey shill

Is this some new pasta?

Slide thread
Come get you learn on

Yeah, so fucking powerless. You know normal NeverTrump conservatives are about 75% of the CIA, right?

You are fucking fucked. Donald Dumbfuck will never get rid of us all before we bring him down. We will manufacture Russian shit the Dems will lap up if we need to, but honestly, there's so much real evidence we don't need to.

Sessions won't survive until the Ides of March. Then we start on Bannon and Tillerson.

Drip, drip, DRIP, frogposters.

>bibby's first election

Sessions hasn't done anything wrong.
You faggots are pulling bullshit out of your ass.
We'll fucking kill those traitors and you.
Keep digging nigger. You're going to get burned.

Man, this isn't even fun anymore. They keep moving the time back. "Hes gonna get impeached this year, no wait next year, I mean the year after that! Hillary can still win guys!" Is the money even worth it?

S-shut up, everything i-is goign to be fine, stupid SHILL!!!!

Eventually the left will grow tired of screaming their conspiracy theories about unimportant issues because nobody else cares what they think anymore.

It is now an impeachable offense to converse with foreign ambassadors.

Nice to see the 2019 meme being pushed

keep drip dripping leaks. You're only weaving ropes to hang yourselves as utter traitors. You're only solidifying support behind Trump.
Ever ask yourself why Trump's supporters never budge? It's because we're wide awake to your stupid bullshit and the public at large is increasingly awakening to your sick games.
Actually, I hope they televise your hanging. I hope 300 million people get to watch you squirm and beg for your worthless life, you traitorous scum of the earth.

Name one impeachable offense. Do you even know what you're talking about?

>in a month
>by end of the year
>2019
go away

Do you feel like you live a meaningful life? Are you proud of yourself? Are you deeply fulfilled?

deep state pls

what a fucking loser you are holy shit
>home boy
really nigger?
really? what are you DJ Mixer?
Jew faggot

It's like they're asking to install real fascist government.

This latest fabricated scandal changes everything.
>+$0.01

Why are liberals so degenerate?

Saged

We will never rest until he's brought down. Honestly, manipulating the left and press is easy. IC conservatives are going to make Donald Dumbfuck's life a neverending hell until the Russian flood is up to his neck and carries him under.

This is also the steaming turd we'll leave for the next President. He or she will allow us to hit Russia back, and hit them very fucking HARD for meddling in our elections. We will make any attempt to reverse course with Putin by any party completely radioactive. Russia is a global menace so vicious the average retard American will never understand.

Boy...no one said that about Trump, they said it about Hillary. Get more sun, your brain is numb. But then again, you can't, can you

So are you admitting you're part of the Fifth Column Deep State?

He'll become the emperor

Goodness, Share Blue, what are you going to do for money once they shut you down?

Wow....you Deep Staters really do hate the fact he's trying to take power from you...whats your goal for the US in whole? To subjugate us to your will? Why don't you just tell us why you're wanting to keep the status quo rather than change it? Do you have any sort of powerful position that is at risk of getting eliminated if Trump is in office still? You're really adamant about destroying him...so why is that? What do you fear about him?

how long with they continue to make these shill threads?

will they be around in 7 years still making them or will they grow up?

traitor

>no one said it about Trump

What is the "we can't let him get the nuclear codes" meme?

>You reap what you sew

You are a traitor.

Nothing will happen, the establishment will be destroyed in the future and Trump is the beginning.

>an orange slug took over our party?
>you should've let Jeb or Rubio win.
>implying if Trump hadn't run either of them would have gotten the nomination
>implying any of the republican candidates would have won against MADAME "HER TURN" PRESIDENT CLINTON anyway

This is just so weak it's painful. You and the paid-for conservative establishment can get fucked.

get out of mommys basement

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

Gosh, I didn't realize that homeless stoners would babble incoherently, I guess I'm going to have to look into becoming a Cruz Missile.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvhEmsjrTNU

Fuck me? *cues song* loads shot gun*
What did you say punk ass little bitch *shhht shht*

When the pendulum goes to far to the right it stops and swings the other way. Political fucks are 1%. 99% just watch it move and express how they feel about it

Lmao sure bud

>Your home boy will be removed from office by 2019

no way he makes it to 2019, most people with connections are saying that he has about 6 months left

>supporting the CIA
Are you trolling or genuinely retarded?

>Wanting the country to crash and burn this bad.
>Must be a shill or at least some sort of LARPer
>How much ointment have you gone through for all the butthurt you're spouting?

Easier to purge you jackass. This is our land now. Byebye spics. We gonna fuck you so hard with sessions you gonna cry.

idiot dems can't impeach. they don't control anything. they have completely lost their shit

So what exactly is your beef with Russia?

burn in hell traitor

All that you're going to do is anger people more and push them towards an even more radical candidate. You are redpilling the masses on a daily basis with your open sedition. You lost! The people have awoken. They voted for Trump even with your scorched earth media attacks which destroyed your own credibility. Do you really think getting rid of Trump is going to change that. I laugh at your stupidity.

more and more democrats will jump on the trump train once they see an inclusive jobs economy, something we haven't had here in decades. Trump is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it. The CIA and NSA may be against trump, but guess who we have: pretty much every local/state law enforcement, every state national guard, all the military brass and enlistees, most of the FBI.

DEMOCRATS DONT CONTROL ANY HOUSE OF CONGRESS, AND THE WAY THINGS ARE LOOKING, THEY WONT BE FOR A LONG TIME.. WAKE UP

OP is trolling, but Trump is in some serious trouble. If sessions gets booted out I will declare his presidency all but absolutely cucked.

Team Trump need to stand strong behind Sessions and continue trying to ferret out the 5th columnists. Otherwise, his presidency will potentially become the worst of all time, and there's still the increasing possibility of impeachment

I'm so fucking happy Russia fucked cia assets in Syria. So fucking happy Russia fuck George soros right in the Ass and took Crimea. I love Russia for killing Obamas sand niggers. Fuck all sunnies. Fuck Iran for their missile program and God bless one state Israel to destroy all Palestinian scumbags. How mad are you right now that we probably get to appoint jewbader replacement after she dies? We have the Supreme Court for 20 years. We have the house of reps guaranteed till 2020. Just how exactly do you plan on impeachment if you don't have the house? Do you expect to get a special prosecutor if jeff sessions tells you to fuck off? You gonna cry about Russia? Lol your party is weak. And you guaranteed 2020 to trump because nobody trusts the media and nobody lol is going to give to shits about sessions raping the Democratic party while we dismantle the epa, education dpt, the state department, cia, and restructure the Intel community. The only power liberals had were in those groups. And we totally an unequivocally are hunting for your ideological friends. We're going to deport your voter base for 8 years. You are so fucking finished.

I don’t give a flying fuck about Russia.

It's the fact that little bible thumping shithead lied under oath.

The thing I hate most you fucking retarded shills have now made someone like me who wants the Trump administration to be immacualte and free of retards like sessions look like sessions.

To be honest I'm growing to hate Sup Forums because we've gotten to a point where any differing opinion other than "Trump is literally Jesus and his entire cabinet is made entirely of perfect angels" is dismissed and accused of being shareblue.

In all reality the fact this is what's happening is proof shareblue is successfully compromising us.

>Russia is a global menace so vicious the average retard American will never understand.
How about average retard Russian? Please, explain.
> hit Russia back, and hit them very fucking HARD for meddling in our elections.
Do you really believe everything will go as planned if you already fucked up badly multiple times? You think everyone will play by your rules? Wake up, you already can't reliably predict shit, you lack information.

>the president will be impeached in february
>the president will be impeached in 2018
>the president will be impeached in 2019

David Brock turned from a conservative pundit to a leftist attack dog about the time he wrote the Hillary Clinton biography. I figure that's about the time they got pictures and video of ol David diddling little kids. Seems to be a pattern of control with (((them)))

Either you're roleplaying, or you're single most incompetent agent I've ever seen.

P.S. if you actually in the agency, you are in now in deep, deep trouble.

>lied under oath
>Sup Forums is one person
nice try shill, everyone with at least half a functioning understands the whole story.
gtfo and take your (you) with you faggot

any day now..

hm

any day now.

hmm..

ANY DAY NOW..

clue: it won't happen.

People with connections said he had a 99% chance of losing the election.

How did that turn out?

They're after Sessions because he's about to put a lot of them in jail.

Have a look at the news. Obama is a Russian!
Cnn supports Trump now.
How much are they paying you again?

OP BTFO

>he'll be impeached before the end of 2017!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2018!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2019!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2020!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2021!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2022!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2023!
>he'll be impeached before the end of 2024!

These next 8 years are either going to be really annoying or truly glorious.

Liberals are so fucking annoying. They whine and bitch all day.

Give it a fucking rest. Go dye your hair for the 50th time this week. Spend your paycheck on a terrible tattoo. Go knit a vagina hat. Go post some pictures on Instagram of your disgusting fat body and share how "empowered" you are by it.

Seriously, as long as it's not bitching and whining. It's just becoming so fucking old.

>If sessions gets booted out

NPR just said it's not happening, calling the Dems crybaby whiners without credibility on this