Styx replacement, who?

So.. while Styx is gone whose videos do we watch at this time of day?

Anyway I can't believe the SJWs bullied Millie why do they hate free speech so much anyone know??

youtube.com/watch?v=hGXQpVXlSZM&t=14s

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
radioaryan.com/search/label/Matthew Heimbach
youtube.com/watch?v=cf_Y1sNlPzk&t=5s
youtu.be/UiAkb2znzsY?t=13m45s
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio
youtube.com/watch?v=TM9s6JYPKU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Styx sucks

I hope his transitioning goes well.

i want to grind Millie's mills

styx was r9k tier

Styx was the biggest virgin I've ever seen. You must be 15 OP.

her new hair do is fucking HOT!

Stormfront Radio w/ Don Black
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

Dr. David Duke show
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

The Daily Traditionalist w/ Matt Heimbach
radioaryan.com/search/label/Matthew Heimbach

Lauren Southern is on Rubin Report. If Sup Forums loves anyone it's her:
youtube.com/watch?v=cf_Y1sNlPzk&t=5s

Not styx as usual

Styx is my waifu

wathc AtheismIsUnstoppable videos... oh wait, he's banned LOL

dude, she looks like a trap. how the fuck can you find this attractive.

>anyone know??
they're fascists calling peaceful right leaning centrists such as ourselves fascists because they're jews. jews always claim that you are doing to them what they are doing to you.

Poor Styx. Who knew he'd be big enough for the shills to care.

Millie is cute but she always sounds and acts like a fucking idiot. I don't think she's very smart desu.

Holy quads kek is here

that's why i watch her tho

so wait, youtube is slowly banning/demonetizing every right wing leaning youtuber.

this is fucked, 1984 slowly incoming. we are literally the frog in warm water right now.

>If you throw a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will hop right out. But if you put that frog in a pot of tepid water and slowly warm it, the frog doesn't figure out what going on until it's too late.

I don't know what this means but it means something

Lol she's 21 (allegedly) and looks older than Rubin. Some ones not being completely honest about their age.

>huge butch lesbians

youtu.be/UiAkb2znzsY?t=13m45s

White power symbol /ourgirl/

i enjoyed Devon's debate with G man and his posse on race. it was hilarious
Even though he's a hillary loving bitch

#FREE AIU

'Dr. William Pierce Collection (audio)' on Archive.org so you fuckers can actually understand what's going on. 608 broadcasts, once you're done you won't have any questions about politics ever again.

I hate that MTV racist nigger girl, but I would never want to ban her from youtube.

Leftist are fucking fascist scum who just want to silence people, since they cant argue against anyone.

Use the smaller collection first because the full 608 collection is badly sorted the first ~200-300 broadcasts.
1. archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
2. archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

Who is this whore? Also, I'm glad Millie went with RSBC. Fuck AJ and the InfoWhores

>leftists are fascists
Stop using words you don't understand. Not only is fascism a valid alternative to the moderate degenerate shit we have today, it's on the fucking right.

What's RSBC?

Right Side Broadcasting

Glad she bailed, (((Infowars))) is the first, ironically controlled, step on the road to the redpill for many normies. They just have to follow him long enough to notice who he avoids and who he defends, what he never touches on and what similarities his sponsors and producer share.

That pussy got scared of fucking pizzagate even though he cries anytime a kid gets killed.

Do you mean Margaret?

>words have fixed meaning and their meaning can't change over time

fuck off idiot, I've seen plenty of people calling authoritarian anti free speech fucks fascist and I don't see nothing wrong with it.

She's redbulled. In one video she tried to flip a guy who's mentally handicapped into voting for Trump. I'm giving her clicks/views since then.

Millie didn't leave infowars. Margaret Howell did.

hes an extremely eccentric and complex individual

I guess, I don't keep track of the sluts that AJ hires, plows, and fires

Checked but she probably will. People can only tolerate a sociopathic conspiracy theorist so long as a boss.

>when you know the grill who broke up with Styx
memes are encroaching on my exusyence

When is she getting BLACKED?

It would be their biggest episode by far and she would be compensated vastly.

So what do you think is going in with Styxer? I'm guessing he got dumped or accidentally ran over one of his cats / otherwise unintentionally killed it. The video implied whatever went down was his fault so I'm speculating towards the latter.

Does Dan Carlin do anything regular besides hardcore history? He gave a pretty fantastic interview on the Rubin Report the other day

he a qt

What is she like?

>styx
>milo

why don't you listen to real philosophers and politicians instead of "youtubers"? there's plenty of archived tapes out there

tfw I will never marry and impregnate Millie

She's probably slobbing on Shroyer's knob

Millie is a top MILF

WANT TO SNIFF MILLIE'S BUTTHOLE
>WANT TO SNIFF MILLIE'S BUTTHOLE

I gotchu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=TM9s6JYPKU0

Slowly? They seem to be moving at a pretty good clip.

They could do everyone at once but that would create backlash. Gotta boil the flog slowly.

They didn't ban Styx. He's taking a break.

>Sarcuck of Blackdad in good tier

>Thunderf00t

Is this a bantz?

>all those infowars qts
hnnnnnnnnnnng

Thats why I believe Alex Jones was kicked out of his parents house for jackhammering beautiful women

Fuck that was actually funny, nice job.

What a fucking shit list
Kys alt lite faggot

Thx leaf. I actually have a new found respect for how difficult it is to ramble on video while not losing train of thought after making that. It's an underrated talent, honestly.

Why are shills trying to attack Styx now?

Not bad. I subbed

I like 1791L

great production value, doesnt waste time on retarded meme topics or going after some literally who SJW, forms a really well thought out and concise argument, and his videos arent any longer than like 5 min. Its not just him rambling for 30 min like most other youtubers.

i will shill for the hard bastard. he is good an fair. he points out hypocrisy and lies without being a complete trumpy mark

No one's attacking Styx, it's funny to mock his style, but he's taking a leave for some reason.

Pretty sure its a breakup
And what do you mean nobody is attacking styx
Shills have been emboldened by Milo fucking up and now they're trying to take down everyone we listen to

>It's not him rambling for 30 mins
I dont think i've seen a video where he even talks, its just clips he thinks are interesting