Can you prove

To me that sandy hook happened?

>inb4 my hamster died at sandy hook

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1frAZ
metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-fema-drill-pdf.t4656/
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Stamford
youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_Weapons_Ban_of_2013
youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
youtu.be/lDa80HGl4kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA
salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehensive_answer_to_every_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People interviewed at Sandy Hook pretending to be teachers, neighbors, etc were all actors that can be seen on camera, in clips, advertisements from way before
>Parent actors laugh, do multiple takes about the "horrible incident", who the fuck laughs after their child kills / dies?
>No pictures of victims, no photographs, just statistics and so called sheets of names of the """ victims"""
>There is no evidence about the shooter / victims other than what the media tells us, all the evidence is footage that could be easily faked.
>People told that day in the area to stay home and don't come out (they clearly didn't want skeptics around that day).
It was just a false flag to push for gun control so the elite could continue their anti western, anti american, anti european, anti white campaign when they would give the presidency from obama to hillary.

They failed.

There is none, it didn't happen. False flag

My cousin lives a mile from the school which was closed down for a couple years. He and everyone around the town all knew it was some kind of black op.

Funny how FEMA tends to be in the area practicing drills for the exact scenarios that then go down the same day.

is that pic real?

can I get the redpills+source to these claims

want to spend the time reading into this so I can BTFO people

My hamster died at Sandy Hook.

Yes

gimme more redpills, kids all have squished faces....hard to use this as a redpill but looks juicy to start brother

American here.

Why would people going through this much trouble to false flag get lazy between false flags?

Why would they false flag a terrorism attack during Obama's presidency when he was busy trying to fuck us up like Europe?

clearly the dead womans body was injured in the bombing a year later

Here's how they did it :

archive.is/1frAZ

metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-fema-drill-pdf.t4656/

Get out of here sharia blue

there's a great documentary about it that lays out a lot of the evidence for it being a fake. I think it was this one but I might be wrong and it might be another one. Been a couple of years since I watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

I don't understand your questions. What do you mean "lazy between false flags?" I'm sure they take a lot of planning, effort and manpower to pull off, keeping them secret is also concern so they can't just hire tens of thousands of people and perform false flags all over the place.

They performed it in order to push gun control, they want to take the guns from the people so that when they ultimately become a full authoritarian police state the people are unable to fight back.

I've literally been saging those threads all day, Go ahead and look.

I followed AWB 2.0 when it went down and laughed my ass off watching Diane Kikestein cry all over her disgusting nose when it failed.

You have to be skeptical of skepticism itself because a very convincing lie can make YOU look like the crazy one, not the shills.

Right but you're telling me they would successfully conduct these exercises and then allow the same people to show up to the next one? AND be captured on film?

Yeah I get that could be a motive for it, I was relieved when AWB 2.0 didn't go down.

Why are you even here? I know antifa is on my shit and I know you're not clean.

All you're doing is validating my suspicions.

The truth is coming out. You can't misdirect from that

okay I understand what you meant now. Well it works doesn't it, obviously there are people on the fringes (like us here) that catch on and point out the bullshit but 99% of people buy into it. They wouldn't want to use more and more actors, getting more and more people involved creating more and more people that could spill the beans and tell their stories. If they have a group of actors they know they can trust and get away with using, it's safer than training and hiring new ones.

$500m budget from Mackey dykes

They had just tested this with solyndra

Yeah, and it's not even their biggest slipup. That's the mild evidence.

This seems so stupid but how did this conspiracy theory even start? Like what was the smoking gun?

FBI stats say there were zero murders in Newtown in 2012.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

But the end result is ultimately the same.

The people that would theoretically orchestrate this shit would not be as careless as to allow a bunch of crazies on the internet to catch it and perpetuate it, would they not?

They're relying purely on us not being believable, or the truth not actually mattering because of my country's context sensitive memory.

The laughing dad.

I'm curious about this too. What caused people to stop and go "wait, something's off here"?

Just searched it Solyndra just seems like embezzlement to me.

What do you think happened?

>patriot act happens after 9/11
>government wants more power and a weaker helpless populace
>want to grab all guns
>plan a dead kids stunt straight out of a comic book

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Stamford

>fuck it up like only a government operation can
>literally dmv tier organization
>get found out
>bulldoze the school to prevent any independent investigation

I do remember thinking something was off with the bulldozing of the school. It wasn't contaminated or damaged by explosives as far as we could tell.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
explain

you said it yourself, "a bunch of crazies." What do they care if a few nutters call bullshit on their shenanigans? Conspiracy theorists have been successfully turned into jokes so that no one takes them seriously. It's a shame, I consider myself a conspiracy theorist, not because I subscribe to every crazy idea but because I enjoy reading about them and genuinely believe a few that make sense but if I were to tell the average person that they would just dismiss me as a nutter, putting me in the same box as the people that believe in Lizard people.

It's brilliant really, discredit the only people calling you out on your nonsense, make the general public ridicule them to the point where they wouldn't even consider becoming one and you can get away with anything. All you have to do when someone calls you out on something like this is call them a conspiracy theorist and it shuts them down.

Fags, I lived Sandy Hook, it was a total hoax, if any children died at all, it was as part of some freemason sacrifice about a field away. So fucking full of holes. Plate on black Honda registered to some dirt bag. I actually spoke with Lt. Vance on the phone about it.
Fake and Gay false flag. I also emailed nigger obama at the time and told him to save his executive orders for his impeachment.

>call them a conspiracy theorist and it shuts them down.
That's what they tried to do with "fake news". Boy, did that ever backfire on them.

Dude, a bunch of children were machine gunned to death. filling in all the bullet holes, mopping up the blood, making the students return to the site of a mass murder to learn fractions..? have some kids you virgin asshole. then tell me whats up.

Are all of those people supposed to be in on the conspiracy? Seems a little far fetched no?

>hamster
Hampster

Obama had a magical mystery tour full of crisis actors and army psyop fags go around the country reeking mayhem in cities

This is fascinating OP.
Not really on the radar here so I've not heard any disquiet about it before. Is it generally accepted to be false then? Surely that would hit global news, even as a conspiracy theory level story.

Maybe they wanted to erase the massacre from public memory, wich it's still fucked up.

There was a massive goverment and media operative around it, they did some things that will never be ok.

There is enough circumstantial evidence here to demand a full investigation. Of course, an investigation is not in the interests of those in power.

In case you hadn't figured it out in the recent presidential election; the man behind the curtain is not as smart as he'd like you to think.

>the man behind the curtain is not as smart as he'd like you to think
I think they got complacent. They were so used to being in complete control for so long that they got sloppy.

Fuck. That's mental.
Surely nobody could even consider getting away with something like that. It would be incredibly naive of a government to think it would go unquestioned, particularly when there's so many elite haxxors lurking the web looking for shit like this.

>The people that would theoretically orchestrate this shit would not be as careless as to allow a bunch of crazies on the internet to catch it and perpetuate it, would they not?
Let's assume for a moment that the Sandy-hoaxers are right.

Do you think anyone important is every going to look into any of this? Ever? People here can blow out all they want, dig all they please, the media will never, ever report on it. No investigator or documentary marker will touch a story about a classroom of dead kids. Ever. Anyone who does will be a marked pariah and a
labelled a nutcase and ignored.

Very similar to this are reports of schools and hospitals being blown up in Allepo or anywhere else in Syria. No-one questions. No-one reports. Drips of fact come out, but they are lost in the ocean of narrative.

The media writes the first draft of history. It's almost impossible to alter it. Pic very much related.

Give me something more to go on other than a leap of faith. The evidence is not in favor of your narrative.

At the moment they didn't seem to be so sensitive about it, as they are now.

It wasn't a false flag, don't listen to the infowars retards.

for me it was the Facebook page about the teacher being killed. The day before the school shooting.

I don't believe anything without a body I can examine. The laughing parent was the tip off. I know people that have lost their children, and I can assure you, no one was laughing.

>evidence is weak
what's (((their))) evidence? Show me some Gore Grish tier photos and I'll consider SH was real, until then it's a false flag, and not a very good one at that.

Wait, was there any proof or anything about that?

Yeah the Jews pulled off two fake false flag terror attacks that fooled the world but they were so lazy/stupid they hired the same crisis actor to work in both events.

Oops!

The false flag happened.

The alleged mass murder spree did not.

I live up the street from where a little kid was murdered, and no one has closed that park down, in which it occurred.

Now the business with Bin Laden I agree was totally horse shit. I guess they could rely on that but it seems really risky.

But still, then you have the Boston Bombing.

Explain the rationale for this occurring under Obama of all presidents?

just her facebook page. I don't even remember her name. she was getting RIP messages the night before on her page.

One of the crisis actors played a dual role; grieving father and FBI agent in full tactical gear, on the scene, looking away from the camera.

they were all fucking actors, and they were all linked to the fucking obama/clinton machine.

No, no they were not.

>Explain the rationale for this occurring under Obama of all presidents?
Remember how they put Boston under military rule and went door-to-door searching without warrants? When was the last time that happened without the public throwing an absolute shitfit. It was a test run for martial law.

But why? Muh guns weren't taken away

They didn't get the public support they expected. American consensus on 2nd Amendment is notoriously hard to crack.

Why fake it? Wouldn't you just mkultra some half-witted cunt to do it for you?

They tried though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_Weapons_Ban_of_2013

One month after Sandy Hook the Assault Weapons Ban bill was introduced and ultimately defeated in the Senate. I remember politicians waxing lyrical about how this bill was necessary and constantly talking about Sandy Hook as the justification for it.

I saw video of it live, but people were letting them in. They weren't kicking the doors in or detaining everyone in each house.

I get what you're saying though.

Did you not see them trying their hardest to pass "common sense gun safety laws" right after this "happened"?

>When your uncle's best friend's girlfriend's sister's former roommate's daughter died at sandy hook

>When your uncle's best friend's girlfriend's sister's former roommate's hamster died at sandy hook

why kill real people when you can just invent the victims?

>but people were letting them in
That's the point. They gave people a reason to WANT martial law.

Fucking kek

It's a comic story you fucking faggot.

Obama and the energy department made up the CT greenbank to liquidate the $500M loan given to solyndra and passed that debt off to first niagara which went brankrupt last year i think.

the whole thing is a way to liquidate money with green renewable technology 'success' but its allah federal subsidy anyway.

It would be easier, cheaper, and you would be far more likely to get away with it.
If the government had anything to do with this at all they would have either paid some nutter to do it or mkultra'd some cunt.

To be fair in the comic they were blown up by Nitro who incinerated like 5 city blocks. Its not like Punisher gunned downed a school of kids. Kids just happened to be in the blast radius.

Some cunt in another thread claims that she is a mother whose daughter was killed at Hook and she also happened to be at the Boston bombing too.

Any chance that's true?

you'd think that right?

did..you...just....admit...this...is...all...a...hoax?

This cunt

infowars is a psy-op to make you think this is a fringe conspiracy.

>WAKE UP

>WAKE UP NOW

my cat died in sandy hook

oh wow. im so sorry for both of your respective losses

>so much winning this year

>too much winning?

I thought he only used the pistols he had?

good, fuck cats

bumping

can you describe the source of your doubt, other than conspiracy theory websites and memes? it's really easy to make fake graphics to make it seem like there's a conspiracy but the people who believe bullshit like this will literally believe anything if it fits their prefabricated narrative. it happened, it was a tragedy, and just because the government used it as a way to push stricter gun controls (like every government takes advantage of crises) is a garbage reason to think that simple insanity and dehumanization on the perpetrator's part is not enough of a motive. anyway, pol is geared towards scumbags waiting and praying for someone smart enough to drop some real-seeming fake information and then take it as proof of government conspiracy. I only come here for entertainment, and the level of critical thinking and self-reliance here is comically abysmal. It's not a meme that the majority of people here are 14 and think it's edgy to be a nazi while failing to see that the world is more complex than their 10x10 waifudrome.

Hey

HEY

HEY

>this is a tragedy

im not doing your work for you. it didnt happen. im in connecticut. literally in newtown right now.

did
not
happen
did
not
happen
did
not
happen
did
not
happen
did
not
happen

good try?

LOL NO IT WASN"T TRY HARDER

youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

There was a magazine article tbat said the autist literally did it because mummy didn't arrange his tendies correctly in the microwav. No kidding. Couldn't they have at least come up with a better story? Could have made him a bullied faggot and gotten a two-in-one

Refute THIS:

youtu.be/lDa80HGl4kQ

the fuck is this

who gives a fuck if you're in Newtown? does everyone in Newtown have some special knowledge that others lack? your reddit tier comment is probably a good indicator of how vapid you are in general.

If it had actually occured, many would be in hell for not accepting Christ

sorry youre right. how could i be so wrong.

clearly this was real

clearly adam lanza want just a bad photoshop

clearly there weren't shooters in the woods to trick neighbors

clearly

youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA

OH WAIT

salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehensive_answer_to_every_sandy_hook_conspiracy_theory/

Check mate faggots

>condemning a child to an eternity of suffering for not accepting Christ
Some God you got there mate

get a fucking job.

Ok. Keep believing the evolution fairy tale Eurocuck