USA BTFO

Oh you're american? Now you need a visa to enter the EU.

The EU Commission is legally obliged to take measures temporarily reintroducing visa requirements for US citizens, given that Washington still does not grant visa-free access to nationals of five EU countries. In a resolution approved on Thursday, MEPs urge the Commission to adopt the necessary legal measures “within two months”.

The text prepared by the Civil Liberties Committee was adopted by a show of hands.
Visa reciprocity
Citizens of Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romaniastillcannot enterUS territory without a visa, while US citizens can travel to all EU countries visa-free.

According to the visa reciprocity mechanism, if a third country does not lift its visa requirements within 24 months of being notified of non-reciprocity, the EU Commission must adopt a delegated act - to which both Parliament and the Council may object - suspending the visa waiver for its nationals for 12 months.

Following a notification of non-reciprocity on 12 April 2014, the Commission should have acted before 12 April 2016 but it has yet to take any legal measure. Canada also imposes visa requirements on Bulgarian and Romanian citizens, but it has announced thatthey will be lifted on 1 December 2017.

Background
In April 2014, the European Commission was notified that five countries were not meeting their obligations towards the EU with regard to reciprocity of visa-free travel: Australia, Brunei, Canada, Japan and the US.

Australia, Brunei and Japan have since lifted their visa requirements for all EU citizens and Canada will do so in December this year.

Procedure:Non-legislative resolution

#visareciprocity

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38095930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So? What kind of American would want to visit eurabia to begin with

Oh you are a Britbong ? Now you need a visa to enter EU.

Fuck off of my turf, lad!

#OPisahugefag

why would i want to go there?

kek

My wife is Romanian and thinks that Romanians should NOT be granted visa-free access to the US because hundreds of thousands of them will become illegals.

The things Europeans still fail to understand is just the fact that Americans could give less than a fuck about traveling around the world.

Some Americans do,yes, but our country is the world.

Want to see the desert? Let's go to Texas and New Mexico.
Want to see amazing mountains? Lets go to Colorado, Or even Alaska!
Need swamp? The entire south.
Amazing beaches? Florida.

We simply don't need the rest of the world.
Fuck Europoors and Fuck everyone else.
MAGA

No worries USA will simply be replaced with Ukraine

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38095930

This attitude is exactly why the world hates us user. I'm not saying that you are Wrong, but just keep it down

All this does is hurt tourism in those countries.

What does this mean for people with dual citizenship?

I don't travel to Muslim countries anyway so whatever

Who would want to go to Europe now days anyways?

Don't worry, Brits will need it soon too :^)

And only people hangin around in Europe will be arabs. Cool

good thing britain isn't the EU any longer

European citizens getting VISA FREE access to the US? Fuck no I will denounce Trump if this happens. GIVE IT TO THE UK YOU FUCKING ORANGE FACED FUCK.

Everyday, I see more and more reason that I'm glad I fulfilled all my European traveling during the 90s-early 2000s

ok guess ill go elsewhere, faggot cucks...i didnt want to visit europistan anymore anyway

Why would I want to visit new Islamabad anyway?

Why would any national from any western country ever need to visit another country anyway? Weve got enclaves and societies of every shit flinging, goat fucking, child marrying sub human culture throughout our nations now. If i want to enrich myself with islam its a 4 mile walk, I want to know more about africa? 4 african families on my street, and a chinese one, and a coal burning polish woman with mongrel kids. I dont need to travel the world, the whole fucking world is right here.

I'm confused - you always needed a visa to enter

What reason would a yank want to go to Europe for?! You can't shoot guns. There are tans on every corner. Tans are somehow really fuck off fat. You can't get cheese on everything and we don't have Muller light. They're better off.

Let them hate us, they are irrelevant.

We have everything we need right here. No historic ruins or anything like Europe. That's only because we don't have any failed empires. We last eternally.

>be around for 200 years
>"we last eternally"

kek

In a thousand years you won't see ruins of an old, failed American empire.

Especially when the middle east runs out of Oil, the US will be the world leader in world export.

>Americans could give less than a fuck about traveling around the world.

So... You could care less?

If I wanted to see a ghetto I can go to Chicago or Detroit. No need to cross the ocean to Paris to see the same things.

OOH NOOO THAT SUCKS
We're semi-banned from an institution that won't exist in a decade.

Superiority complex?

?
Hes not a real britbong, just a dumbass shareblue VPN poster who couldnt remember that the UK is no longer part of the EU.

They are trying to do a "slide" and post any inflammatory topic to keep the general public unaware of the fact that the Leftist conglomerates in the US are getting in serious hot water....and they have ties to EU leadership. Neat.

FPBP

/thread

Not if it's true...user's simply stating the facts.

Why the fuck do I care? I'll just apply to be a refugee and those cucks will pay for my housing and food while I'm there. I don't even need a passport.

>Europe is willing to purposely burn down its own tourism industry to spite the US.
You left at the perfect time, now you can get all that sweet tourism dosh that France and Italy are going to lose out on due to this retardation.

I'm completely okay with this. I don't understand why you think we wouldn't want this; it's just a bit more paperwork to keep Europeans safe.

Why? Paris and the UK is a shit hole and we will get raped in Germany...what's left to see?

I would rather have to get a visa to visit the EU than allow gypsies to visit my country without a visa.

Shouldn't countries and not the EU decide on their visa agreements?

What if you want to see white people?

I want Finland to leave this shitty union.