Take DNA test

>Take DNA test
>Says I'm 1Only possible explanation is a super distant gypsy ancestor
Oh noooo

>1% Indian

That's not your biggest issue m8.

So some poo in loo pooed in your gene pool.

> white

WAIT WHAT!?!??!

>45% Jewish
wtf

Kill yourself kike

>european jewish
>european

>you're upset about the Indian in you
Kek

>45% european jew

oh goy

OYYY VEYYYYYY

>complaining about a distant gypsy ancestor when you're half jew
That's like a trash bin that complains when you throw garbage in it

OP here. My dad is a pure-blooded Jew and looks totally white. Most people can't tell. Jews are white.

POO IN JEW

how much did that test cost you?

90 dollars

so your ancestors went to judaism in khazaria to pay less tribute or something like that

jews are not white/european they are semitic

THESE TESTS ARE NOT %100 ACCURATE

>Jews
>White
Jews are most certainly not white my friend.

It doesn't fucking matter hell even if they had the whitest hair and the bluest eyes (I know some kikes that do) you'll end up in the oven

Sounds like typical jewish behavior to me.

>yes goy, give us all your DNA info

>DNA Test

Enjoy having the Jews keep it!

I've been tempted to take one of these test but have been worried about having my DNA on file to be used in a future frame up.

Do .. do, do you - ... Do you like to poo in public user?

Why are you on this site goyim?

OP here again. It's true that my grandfather looked super, super Jewish, but if a group is so mixed with whites that you can't normally tell them apart except by clothing/hair style, I'd say they are white.

I have never pooed in public. I hate even pooing in public restrooms. It's something I generally only do in the privacy of my apartment.
Goyim is non-Jews, you dumb goyim.

Damn, not well versed in the Jewish ways.

>so your ancestors went to judaism in khazaria to pay less tribute or something like that

Actually it was under the reign of Bulan, he made judaism the state religion and forced the conversion of his people in the khazar empire in the 8th century.

Gentile = Jew
Goyim = Non-Jew
Don't worry about it. No one off of Sup Forums actually uses these terms except insane super Orthodox Jews, the kind that regular Jews don't really talk to.

Gentile = Goyim
You stupid fucking kike

Pureblood Jew here.
>Gentile = Jew
What the fuck did your father teach you? 'Goyim' is just the hebrew equivalent of the word 'gentile'. They BOTH mean non-Jew.

OR you're part Anglo-Indian. A lot of upper class Brits actually have some Indian in them from profitable ventures in the hot, moist interior of the subcontinent.

>Giving your DNA to the Jews

Also 'goy' is the singular, 'goyim' is the plural. Only reason 'goyim' is used for both here is because it's a meme.

Really? Shows what I know. I skipped most of my Hebrew school classes. Guess I'm a shitty Jew.

Gas yourself

What type of cloud is that. Shekeloaccumulus?

'Gentile' isn't even Hebrew, it's English.

Jokes on OP, the gov now has your dna indefinitely. Sucker

Wrong. Us pureblood Jews do.