Wtf is going on pls someone explain it to me. did he lie under oath or not? what was the question...

wtf is going on pls someone explain it to me. did he lie under oath or not? what was the question? what was the response?

all this shilling is fucking with my head

im not trying to spam or slide these threads im just to reatrded to sift through all the shit so i need my own thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BpgHcanjCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U0u1uClZQLU
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The answer is no, and the dems are grasping at straws because they know they have lost for good.

dems are shitting brix that the sex trafficking memo is about to out the ring operating from within the DNC

they're desperate to paint Trump's team in a bad light at any cost so they can spin the results or deal their way out of jail, arrest and being shamed throughout history

already lady Rothschild has pinned the blame on Podesta

this is the kinda shit im talking about. this is barely proof or explanation. im not just gonna believe that the answer is no. i need more than that pls

thanks for trying though

What a nice way to get replyes

Absolutely not. The question was framed inappropriately for an accusation of perjury to stick.

what was question?

>al franken asked sesh if he had any contact with "the Russians" during trumps campaign
>he said no
>turns out he had spoken with the russian ambassador twice in 2016 in his official capacity as a senator and a member of the armed services comittee
>shills on both sides instantly spring up, media is talking about it like the question of whether or not this is an issue has been decided already
>sesh has issued statements declaring this absolutely ridiculous, etc
>in minutes the don will address a crowd aboard a navy ship and nobody knows whether or not he'll address it

thats the quick rundown. i hope he btfo of all of this fucking bullshit, but who knows how strong the deep state really is

youtube.com/watch?v=2BpgHcanjCQ
The point of interest. 1:00
>I have been called a segregate a time or 2 in that campaign and i did not had communications with the Russians.

Most of Al Franklin's questioning during the Attorney General confirmation.
youtube.com/watch?v=U0u1uClZQLU

I believe He swore in under oath during the hearing.

In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions. “Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?” Leahy wrote.

>about the 2016 election

Sessions responded with one word: “No."

Just to point out for OP, the democrats are leaving out this part.

>"about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?"

Once again, demoshits lie in an attempt to get their way.

Nope and you know left is full of shit when Ron Paul is defending sessions after spending the last 2 months bitching about trump.

Sessions did nothing wrong.

thank you so much

According to the modern democrats anyone who spoke to a Russian in the past is probably a traitor and a spy

It's like McCarthyism - actual spying and any logical reason for suspision

Well to be fair, McCarthy did actually catch Communists

Sessions met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak on Sept. 8 in his capacity as a member of the armed services panel rather than in his role as a Trump campaign.
there. That's it. That's what they are grasping at.

Yeah I should have wrote outthe minus

Kek the communists are now using McArthyism. Crazy world.

Fuck little faggot Sessions and his good daughter in the ass. He should have shut the fuck up about Cannabis, now I hope the leftist fags assfuck him.
STUPID!

HOLY SHIT SESSIONS JUST GOT ARRESTED

The left is grasping at straws.

Honestly, the left is really wanting to provoke Russia so as to have justification for their complaints.

All Russia as to do is not take the weak bait from the neo-liberals and actually work with the US against common enemies.

The biggest nightmare for the left is Trump succeeding and the US not going to war with Russia.

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html