The next president of the United States

>The next president of the United States

It's been a good ride boys, but every dog has its day.

>It's been a good ride boys, but every dog has its day.

I wish those niggas would. You think that run over of Shillary was bad? Run this abomination.

I thought she liked Trump?

This.

It would be a fucking landslide victory for Trump if the Democrats even considered running Oprah. It would be a total slaughter.

>It would be a fucking landslide victory for Trump if the Democrats even considered running Oprah. It would be a total slaughter.
This.

Trump was even on the Oprah show giving her good advice, he'd destroy her in 4 years from now when he has a full war chest

Americans love Oprah and elected Obongo, would probably has more chances than Hillary

Are you kidding? Oprah will win against Trump.

no she wont be running. she was forced to admit she wasnt the victim of racism at the hands of a store owner a few years ago

they tracked down the store and confronted the owner the media wouldnt leave the bitch alone who maintained there was no difference between the floor model and the one in the case.customers handle the floor model. its a expensive bag and it doesnt matter who you are either you buy it and get one that nobody handled or you grope the floor model

oprah looked so guilty when confronted with this alternate narrative that she just confessed. she will never be president

This. Oprah has more demographics covered than Trump.

we can scare her with 9000 penis's again

Oprah would win. I think you are confusing her with whoopi.

Oprah is well loved and next time woman WILL come out in force. Just like the blacks did for obama, who would come out again for oprah.

If she runs your fucked.

YOU GET A SCHOOL! YOU GET A SCHOOL, YOU ALL GET FREE SCHOOLS

she's a self admitted crackhead

>old white ladies didn't swing the vote to Hillary but will for Oprah!

lmfao

She ain't gonna run because her name is worthy a lot of money.

Trump ain't no cuck and will smear her and dig up dirt on her.

She isn't running to avoid having her brand tarnished and she appears to have other interests... like producing movies and doing other things.

She has skeletons in her closet. She has a wholesome image, but so did Bill Cosby.

She's making a lot of money and he charities and the like depend on her.

She's not going to ruin that by getting into a political war.

>Who are niggers?
>Who are the LGBT community?
>Who are butthurt Mexicans?
>Who are butthurt Muslims?
>Who are liberal women?

The same ones that didn't get Hillary Clinton elected?

it's that thing that destroyed western women ya know. I grew up watching it happen

It makes me laugh that this fat negress make more money and lives a more fulfilling life than the vast majority of Sup Forums combined

does that trigger the effeminate Sup Forums autist? it sure does

Pic very related.

Democrats said the same thing about Trump in 2014!