Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/HQ7NoCDAea_7k8mYO7-a6w/
youtube.com/watch?v=L1LQGhzVRRA&feature=youtu.be&t=167
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R2ogMt4EWvdB1HoNs3VKYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/EE7U09B/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/HQ7NoCDAea_7k8mYO7-a6w/
Shills are paid by the post.

People have finally realized he is a nutty cult leader who throws a fit whenever he is opposed.

No idea what you're on about m8, I don't see no molymeme threads

he pissed off some liberal kid or something a couple of days ago and now there's shill threads.

Molyshills on full damage control after Molygate

youtube.com/watch?v=L1LQGhzVRRA&feature=youtu.be&t=167

fuck this libertarian cuck anybody who's ever unironically enjoyed his videos should kill themselves. Sup Forums is a natsoc board remove ancap you are of worst argument.

They're trying to identify and take down our "public faces," eg the recent attacks on Pewdiepie and Milo. Make no mistake: this is an attack on you. If they could, they would be lying to your employer.

He made a bad show with a caller who was a sperg that couldn't argue well and he lost his cool. People are saying he's done as though he's not always a bit of a cunt. Many of them are shills probably.

I really have to be in the right mindset to sit and let that guy pontificate at me.

Shill attempting to go after people who have large followings, ie spreading divisiveness.

Stefbots are out in full force today

Shareblue formally known as CTR, actively trying to discredit anyone that has a following from pol or doesnt fit their narrative. shills are really easy to spot.

damn, theyre working overtime.
They must be pulling in like 0.666 $ per post

Look for the Dane, Estonian and the Brit.
There is a small group of leftypol or shareblue using molymeme threads to divide the board.

Shills are going after him the same way they did Milo and PewDiePie. They see him as a threat and want to take him out. But it's probably a handful of shills making the same threads every day. They haven't changed my mind on him.

shills have found they cant do shit attacking trump, then found attacking his subordinantes and family failed, so now in desperation they are attacking anyone with a voice that violates good think with wrong think.

>said the paid shill

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R2ogMt4EWvdB1HoNs3VKYw/

>paid FDR stefbot

How many friends and family have you DeFOO'd brother?

People enjoy it when someone who is popular or with a following suffer a blow to their business, personal life, etc. and actively try to make any negative occurance into some world ending catastrophe.

>here stefy stefy stefy
this is such an out of place and female thing to say on Sup Forums
fucking shills

>ears

I thought you at least had to be human to have a FOO in the first place

>Literally a never-trump leaf

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/EE7U09B/

LMAO.
No wonder you hate molymeme so much.

Shills trying to destroy his reputation because they want to take out alt-right top brass.

Schadenfreude exists, yes.

>Authoritarian
>Calls libertarians cucks

Part of the Alinsky methods the left is using. They identify every person of any influence in the opposition and systematically, one-by-one, destroy them. It doesn't always work, as seen with Pewdiepie, who has far more influence on what people think than David Brock and his sharefags could ever dream of having.