RIP Claire

ITT we talk about the end of Claire McCaskill's career.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-fema-drill-pdf.t4656/
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm assuming she's a Democrat, meaning the media will cover for her until the next exaggerated Russia story.

As if.

Let me hit you with a redpill: these people don't care about hypocrisy on their own side. They're just looking for sticks to beat Trump with.

Only if its the end of Sessions career too.

You can't play the "democrats are bad too!" card without the "too" and admitting your side fucked up.

el oh el

Exactly.

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-fema-drill-pdf.t4656/

I guess Newtown really was a false flag

Huh

huh? McCaskill lied, sessions didn't

Ouch.

Oh, if lying is all that matters, I guess this is the end of Trump's career too!

How fucking glorious would it be if at the end of this, this bitch gets fired for lying and Sessions is passed as no foul play?

Democrats just shot themselves in the foot.

her career is over anyway, because missouri only went blue in 2012 because someone pulled a fucking Ross Perot
the have gone even redder since then

Fuck her. She ruined my home state

I know right? Literally every word Trump says is a lie. I don't think he's said anything truthful his entire life. We better keep him from getting his hands on those nuclear codes though! There's no way the world won't instantly blow up the moment he gets them.

I feel ya fellow Miserybro...at least I don't live in St Louis

Beginning of the end for Donald Trump

Will Trump drop out of his campaign?

Stay tuned on CNN

That's where you're wrong, Schlomo. The argument isn't "democrats are bad too!", it's "Leftists are enemies of civilization and must be destroyed once and for all".

Missouri here. This woman is a lying piece of trash. She turned her back on the police during Ferguson, basically saying it was 100% their fault and supporting BLM. We had a guy named Jonathan Dine who ran as a Libertarian and took votes away from the republican.

God damn this is getting annoying. Claire McCaskil is a senator who doesn't even run her twitter account. She was part of a committee talking to some Russians about international adoption issues 3+ years ago. She did not lie under oath. She was not under a hearing for attorney general, she is completely irrelevant.

This is nothing but deflection. sad.

except he said he had no contact with the russians in the senate confirmation

St. Louis isn't that bad in the south city. I like it here.

'She is completely irrelevant'

But let's take her opinion now on a Russian conspiracy seriously.

STL here too. Where in South City? Most of it is a total shithole. There are few nice parts along Tower Grove Park/Shaw.

TRUMP TORE #BLM A NEW ASSHOLE IN SOTU SPEECH

LIKE 10 MINUTES ON SUPPORTING LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CRACKING DOWN ON CRIME

>implying this is the same situation

I'm right between dog town and tower grove. All white neighborhood from what i've seen but all the businesses have plenty of blacks and ethnics. Though it is slowly getting darker all around.

Her excuse on TV was that she ran out of room in the tweet to specify that she meant "one-on-one meeting."

But if McCaskill didn't really lie because she meant one-on-one, then did Sessions lie if he meant "as a representative of the Trump campaign"?

fuck this cunt, never liked her

except that's not what he said

I was downtown for Mardi Gras last weekend. It looked like fucking Somalia down on the Landing. I grew up in North County, which is pure shit. This city is going to hell, and I am about ready to flee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The landing has turned to such shit, i haven't been in almost a decade. I only hear about how terrible it is now. Soulard was awesome for Mardis Gras though. North country really degraded too. People just keep moving further and further west.

KEK, MAKE SURE UR OWN ASS IS COVERED FIRST CLAIRE

TALK SHIT GET HIT

Bad day for lefties.

Getting BTFO on every front.

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

I don't know who votes for this bitch. Must be nigs and college town libtards. I don't know anyone who voted for her. She's a fucking disgrace.

Oh god, you're bringing that cringe thread into other threads now? you're a fool

*BTFOing intensifies*

>leftists decided to bring back the Red Scare
>it backfires

Wow nobody saw that coming.

I just checked on the poll and boy, the tides have turned.

I can't find the video, but CNN caught up with her and she claimed her tweet on the lack of characters and she meant one-on-one meeting, not group meeting.

I think OP is joking since Dems came out so quick to call for Sessions to resign.

Missouri is just a worse Tennessee and it has way more niggers.

christ this bitch is ghastly

We've known this for how long? They really are trying their best for any thing.

I still see people bringing up the FBI and other agencies about Russian meddling in the election.

Wrong. He said he had no contact with Russians when he was with the Trump campaign. The contact with Russians came prior to this.

Why is this so hard for you leftists to understand? It's like your content with making yourselves look like idiot children to justify your hatred for Trump.

THEY FLIP FLOP ON EVERYTHING TO FIT THEIR CURRENT AGENDA

RUSSIA IS IRRELEVANT

TRUMP IS A MASSIVE AMERICA FIRSTER, IF THERE IS EVER A CONFLICT BETWEEN AMERICAN INTERESTS AND RUSSIAN INTERESTS HE WILL DAMN SURE SIDE WITH AMERICA

THERE IS NO ISSUE HERE

Hurr Durr, we can't let him have the codes.

>Blah blah blah... muh legacy.
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY