Why all the hate on pjw?

Hes redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's an annoying cunt

Because he refers to antifa as "the real fascists" or "the real nazis" and is overall pretty cuckservative/lolbertarian controlled opposition.

Because Sup Forums consists of pathalogical ideologues who are obsessed with simplifying everything by creating a single villain to credit all their problems to (jews), and need to sort themselves out.

Grating voice, whiny as fuck too

MAINSTREAM METEOR
Also, hes a kike

Different approach or interpretation of an issue is not the same thing as controlled opposition. Sort yourself out.

I think a fair few anons actually like his videos, the meme is just funny.

The shortest answer is he doesn't talk about the JQ

And the left credits all societal problems to white males. It's not a result of being right/left wing, it's a result of being a gullible idiot (human nature, apparently)

he's not the hero Sup Forums deserves
and not the hero Sup Forums needs
and his not even the hero Sup Forums wants
but were stuck with him its...THE METEOR MAN!

Wait for someone to tell you that he's being shilled against in a plot to discredit fake right wing YouTube personalities because we need them for some reason.

ESS JAY DUBBLE YEWW

I don't like him but he's a good ally to convert the normies.

I don't think pol realizes we aren't his target audience. Guys like PJW, Milo, Lauren southern etc. aren't meant to be the final redpill, they're more of a gateway drug.

I was first led to the right wing in general by watching Sarcuck of Akkad back in 2014 or so, and I'm now full blown 1488. It just takes time; normies (like I formerly was) find these base-level anti-SJWs and then find places like pol. Then the real magic happens.

I think he has lot of right opinions. I just hate when he start -fact bombing- with the same first sentence. It kind of work but shit sound so much aggressive that it lose points in my book because he's letting himself lead by his emotions when he's suppose to inform in a right manner.

I guess he wants to bruteforce nationalism in us.

I do tend to like the infowars crew though - they are entertaining af

he's loud and doesn't understand ad hominem

POTION SELLER

MOLYNEUX CALLED OUT JEWISH HYPOCRISY ON ISREAL

Molyneux called out Jewish hypocrisy for not supporting immigration into Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

(((THEY))) are doing everything they can to discredit and character assassinate him.
Kikes are discrediting anyone slightly leaning right

This.

He's part the emerging Alt-Lite Establishment. They have their own truths and are trying to remain within the Overton window, but are not "in-league" with the left.
>reactionary anti-SJW politics
>....Joos and biological* race differences are still off limits of course
>Democraps R da real Raycists!
>Liberals are da real Nazis!

Controlled opposition goes over the top and do dumb shit on purpose to discredit the movement as a whole.
>KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, etc.

He's a FOOKING MOORUN but he's definitely redpilled on most issues, and I would say he's a sub-top tier /ourguy/

We don't hate you, but whereas Molymeme's fault is his propensity to be overly dramatic, your fault is to sometimes be kind of obnoxious and whiny. I mean, I realize I'm just critiquing your tone, but you wouldn't lose any fans if you chilled out a little bit.

he's somewhat entertaining i guess

My respect for him skyrocketed when he used OP pic in one of his videos.

My point of contention with him isn't that he's not extreme enough, it's that he actively disavows anything race related. He could just not mention it at all.

SHILLS (PARTICULARLY THOSE FROM ESTONIA AND BRITAIN) ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO TAKEDOWN STEFAN. THIS IS THE SAME SHILLING USE TO ATTACK PEWDIEPIE AND OTHERS. REMEMBER TO SEASON YOUR POSTS BEFORE REPLYING TO SHILLTHREADS.

>SHILLS (PARTICULARLY THOSE FROM ESTONIA AND BRITAIN) ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO TAKEDOWN STEFAN. THIS IS THE SAME SHILLING USE TO ATTACK PEWDIEPIE AND OTHERS. REMEMBER TO SEASON YOUR POSTS BEFORE REPLYING TO SHILLTHREADS.

SHILLS (PARTICULARLY THOSE FROM ESTONIA AND BRITAIN) ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO TAKEDOWN STEFAN. THIS IS THE SAME SHILLING USE TO ATTACK PEWDIEPIE AND OTHERS. REMEMBER TO SEASON YOUR POSTS BEFORE REPLYING TO SHILLTHREADS.

>SHILLS (PARTICULARLY THOSE FROM ESTONIA AND BRITAIN) ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO TAKEDOWN STEFAN. THIS IS THE SAME SHILLING USE TO ATTACK PEWDIEPIE AND OTHERS. REMEMBER TO SEASON YOUR POSTS BEFORE REPLYING TO SHILLTHREADS.

OY U CHEEKY FOOKA U THA COOONT HEEAH

fuck off, MIDF shill

Obnoxious as fuck, keeps repeating the same shit over and over again.

I don't really care about him and I don't watch his videos. I don't need lectures on why islam, faggotry, feminism and the like are poisonous because it's really obvious.
But if he's able to make some normies question the PC culture then he's alright in my book. I've never been the sectarian type who dismisses people just because they are not "radical" enough.

Stefan Molyneux is cult-leader tier.

He posts here regularly.

He's annoying, self-righteous, and makes broad (and often wrong) generalizations on topics he knows next to little on. I agree with his general opinions pretty frequently but the guy's just a cunt desu.

He talks like a faggot and is barely knowledgeable on the topics he talks about, he lacks a personality and attitude, also entry level redpill.

/leftypol/ plz

Memes