Is Jeff Sessions finished?

Reddit seems to think so

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/01/jeff-sessions-fake-news-washington-post-misquote-used-target/
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PC_Ea3jgANo
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

Sage&hide shill threads.

Why are you so paranoid? Are we not allowed to talk about this?

>caring what reddit thinks

But no, nothing is going to happen. Like always, the media is blowing this way out of proportion and misrepresenting the situation.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/01/jeff-sessions-fake-news-washington-post-misquote-used-target/

>browsing reddit ironically doesn't make me a redditor

kys

>Reddit

Oh well if Reddit says so.

>linking to youtube videos
high quality political discussion

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

I don't think so. This is the lastest edition of leftie losers desperately grasping at straws.

>not browsing reddit to know your enemy

That's beacuse they believe the washingtonpost. They'v emisrepresented him. Again

Reddit also had Trump finished for a year straight so I wouldn't care too much

It's just Politics, it's all anti-Trump

that happens but the shills are also obviously real

don't worry, trump said he had full confidence in sessions

everything will be fine

Sessions has to be thrown under the bus as soon as possible. Otherwise it gives too much credence to the "Trump is a Russian puppet" BS.

>leftie losers desperately grasping at dicks.

>implying there's anything in those simpletons that would need to be figured out

Flynn lied to Pence, that was the problem.

If Flynn did something illegal, why is he a free man?

>Reddit
No he's not done, indictments are coming tho. Just wait

It's not "paranoia". It's that this whole story is organized propaganda by Trumps political opponents. You don't seem like an actual shill, but you're definitely doing their bidding. Stories like these are constantly shilled here and other places. If we stopped and dissected every media hitpiece on Trump, nothing else would be talked about. But since redditfags showed up, there has to be a dozen posts at any given time about whatever bullshit r/politics happens be peddling on a given day. Stop reading Reddit. They fall head first into left wing propaganda. Lurk more and stop shitting up this board with "Reddit seems to think X".

Reddit is always wrong

it's almost like trump is just more of the same, whoa

Has Spicer commented?

Hi, concern troll!

Fuck you and your shitty pasta bong faggot

right

Please. You have to.

That's pretty elaborate now you have Ukranian shills to imply Russian activity is at work.

Not bad, not bad. But you're gonna have to do better than that.

No, this is a desperate smear campaign because Trump's been doing really well lately and the dems are terrified of losing more seats in 2018.

1.He did not do anything illegal
-He was completely within his rights to meet with an ambassador as a senator
-He did not lie under oath. He was asked two questions. The first one, "did you meet with the russians about the 2016 election" which he did not, and two "do you know about anyone in the trump campaign meeting with Russia" which he did not. It's not his fault that the Democrats asked retarded questions. If they wanted more specific information they should have been more specific.

2.We don't even know what he and the ambassador talked about. It could have been sports or pussy for all we know. With Flynn, his conversation was recorded and that could be used to pressure him.

They have nothing. Even Paul the cuck Ryan defended him and the only article on Fox's website about this is insulting a Democrat about it. It's purely partisan whining.

that goddamn traitor hang her.

Reddit also thinks that Bernie can still win.

ignore the media hysteria

let the dems flip out

The worst possible case scenario is that pence becomes president. Who gives a fuck. Let the dems spin endlessly on the Russian track. Just ignore it.

Flynn didn't lie to Pence, Trump said himself he knew about Flynn's calls. He took one for the team and they thought this would be it for the Russia narrative.

They also thought Sanders then Clinton would be president.

>armed service committee dem. Our memebers don't meet ambassadors from Russia
This cunt was already called out lying her ass off about this

If you visit reddit kill yourself.
Even just the r/the_donald kill yourself.

sage

The left is grasping at straws.

Honestly, the left is really wanting to provoke Russia so as to have justification for their complaints.

All Russia as to do is not take the weak bait from the neo-liberals and actually work with the US against common enemies.

The biggest nightmare for the left is Trump succeeding and the US not going to war with Russia.

Blah blah blah... muh Russians.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Blah blah blah... muh legacy.

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

Reddit at it's core is the cancer of the internet. The most shill place you will ever see. The top admins play ball with their overlords. It goes deep and it's disgusting what actually goes on behind the scenes and the illegal shit they do.

>using the word redditfag
I've never been more proud a word I invented made it into the zeitgeist

It's good though

The russian narrative is retarded and low IQ for a few simple reasons I won't bother posting.

Everyone watching this. You are watching hysterical people freaking out. When you are around hysterical people the best maneuver is to fucking ignore them.

Imagine you are in an elevator and it makes a weird noise. A few nutcases freak out and start crying.

Yes. Their crying makes your own sense of "wtf is something wrong" go up. That being said they are lunatics and getting worked up about it is stupid.

TLDR:
The media would be hysterical over anything right now. It's sessions now, but it would have been something else like a picture of kellyanne.

They are in a state of heightened insanity and hysterics. The best move is to laugh at them and ignore it completely.

Government officials, campaign officials, etc talk to governments all the time. Nothing they are hysterical about is new.

He lied under oath you stupid fuck. That is perjury it is what they impeached Clinton for.

Yall are so busy sucking Daddy's dick you can see straight,

All of yall

Cite the question and his answer.

Where were you when Hellary lied under oath, fuckface?

They always post the same damn article multiple times. That subreddit makes us look bad on the left. Jackasses.

Reddit also said Trump would lose the election.

No one cares. They will never prove intent.

With Monica, they had cumstains and him saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

With Sessions he has the easy out of "I was asked about communications about the campaign" and said 'no'.

Nothing will happen because of this.

He did not lie under oath. He was essentially asked twice about the Trump campaign coordinating with Russia which they did not. He did meet with Russia as a Senator but that has nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

>Flynn didn't lie to Pence, Trump said himself he knew about Flynn's calls.

He did lie to Pence, saying he didn't know what the conversations were about or that he never contacted anyone.

Watch his Senate hearing:
youtube.com/watch?v=PC_Ea3jgANo

>Jeff Sessions
Is this the new target?
Why are you guys doing this?
No more jokes about trump?

sage bro

In a week the subject will be something completely different

It's hysterical media. They are unable to be effective because they have all gone insane. One of the reasons is directly linked to Sup Forums

The nazi frog stuff on twitter actually severely broke these people's minds. The only interaction most of them had with what they think of as trump supporters, is someone with nazi images. To these uptight reporters their image of Trump and his base is literal 60,000,000 hick neo nazis who want to kill them.

This

Trump knew about the calls, this should have been good enough

Cite the question and his answer.

He was not asked if he met with Russia. If that was what he was asked then he would have indeed lied. What he was asked is if he met with Russia -TO DISCUSS THE 2016 ELECTION-

That is an incredibly large distinction.

deep state wanted flynn gone

the other stuff was cover

When has Reddit been right about anything?

No he didn't. Read the full context of the transcript. The media is selectively reporting to make it look like Sessions has super secret meetings with "Russians" about stealing the election. Read the fucking transcript. I had a sinking feeling when I first read the headlines about this last night. But after looking into it it's literally fucking nothing

Maybe you should watch it.

>FRANKEN: But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

>SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

>To these uptight reporters their image of Trump and his base is literal 60,000,000 hick neo nazis who want to kill them.

Well, if you are prone to projecting and also celebrated the "end of white men", it's no wonder that you come to the conclusion that your enemy wants to kill you.

Again, we're talking about Flynn and Pence, not Flynn and Trump.

You can't argue mate.

Their little libtard minds will go into "meeting with Russia" is obvious that putin owns him. It's not logical. It's hysterical.

You can't argue or talk with hysterical nutbags.

Just ignore them and wait a few weeks when nothing happens over this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

>HA! Trump just used his presidential office to promote a commercial brand!
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED! IMPEACHMENT SOON!
[nothing happens]
>HA! Trump's EO was stumped by the courts!
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED! RESIGNATION SOON!
[nothing happens]
>HA! Sessions talked with an ambassador!
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED! IMPEACHMENT SOON!
gee i wonder what will happen

Reddit can't catch a break kek they just can't stop getting cucked

Nothing sticks with Trump. They threw everything they had at him and nothing worked, so now they are instead trying to erode his base of power.

So Trump lied to Pence?

You should feel bad. We use the fag suffix amicably so there's no reason to label any intruding redditard with it.

Flynn lied to Pence.

Why do we even have Russian ambassadors if nobody is allowed to speak to them without the Democrats and the media getting their cocks in a knot?

The best moment of the post-election hysteria was some news orgs praising china as the new western order leaders.

Mostly because China is pretty much completely opposed to western order and human rights

Progressive swedcuck fag here who has been reading a lot of those articles. Sessions might be finished but I think it's still very up in the air. It all depends on the spin and how the republicans will act. Flynn did less but the reason Flynn got kicked might've more been a personal issue Trump and Pence had with him rather than the transgression.

And you guys who don't read "fake news" might not be aware of it but almost every days has had a kind of "he can't keep getting away with it" kind of scandal by Trump so be sure that if some small thread actually happens they'll trigger the fuck out.

And on that note I do think Trump won't last the full term. I think being someone who isn't familiar with US politics that I underestimate the blatant shittery republicans can get away with so maybe this is more normal than what it comes off with.

Nothing will happen.

swedetard

Nope.

He said that he had no contact with Russians PERIOD.

He had no caveats. The intent argument is a good one, but the DID lie under oath. Not up for debate.

They don't understand the concept of effective propaganda

IF you make everything Trump says and does into a scandal then NOTHING Trump says or does will be a scandal.

If they were smart they would completely stop all the attacks on Trump as his appointments and wait for trump to actually do something that would piss off and alienate a fair chunk of his support base in the center and on the right and then hit him with both barrels but they are not doing that.

These people are laughably incompetent.

still doesn't matter hysterical faggot

proof that he did would be nice

>He said that he had no contact with Russians PERIOD.
sauce

>implying people from reddit are conditioned to view faggot as anything other than another shoah
Easy Sven, they aren't people don't forget

This makes me distrust Pence 2bh. Why is he being excluded from the Trump loyalist intel?

does the washington post have at least 3 articles about this shit? did they always do that or does the public now take so little notice of them, they have to propaganda at 3 times the speed?

The problem is Pence is a neocon, neocons lost almost as bad as democrats this election, and are looking for any reason possible to impeach Trump and put Pence in his place.

they want to eliminate him before he goes nuts on pizza gate

Yeah, they completely fucking snapped. They don't even care anymore how much damage they cause to their own cause with their retarded statements, they just want SOMETHING to finally stick already so they an sleep tight in the assured knowledge that they did not actually lose their power.

Wondering when the inevitable journalist suicides will happen when it dawns on them that they fucked up everything.

>Are we not allowed to talk about this?

talk all you want but NPR just called it out as partisan nonsense that isn't going anywhere

the votes are in, nobody gives it credit

Sessions will probably be forced to step down
Trump's problem is that the GOP hates him, and Pence, Ryan, and Preibus will stab him in the back any chance they get

Yeah so he lied.

That is as clear as it gets.

They understand some effective propaganda

Mainly the use of crime cases. Any white "racist" crime is headline news and blamed on trump. JCC calls, tombstones, shootings, etc all trump's fault.

Any white on minority murder will be front page for the next 4 years even if there are 10x black on white racist murders in the same time period.

selective reporting of crime events is very, very effective and media is going to report a lot more about homelessness, poverty, and things like that.

>he actually browses reddit
Wew

>Flynn lied to Pence, that was the problem.

no, the problem was Flynn and his son taking PG seriously

Pence is a party stooge

See

see

even if he lied

it doesn't matter.

It's "intent"

literally nothing will happen because of this and it will help trump

reddit: full-dose nigger

> thinking someone cannot be against both Trump and Clinton and don't just call shit out when they see it.

But he never talked to Russia while representing Trump.

Where is the lie?