Look at this quintessentially Danish girl! Just look at what you've done to her with your bigotry!

Look at this quintessentially Danish girl! Just look at what you've done to her with your bigotry!

>youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5L_jYyo9v4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099842/Sickening-new-ISIS-video-shows-toddler-shooting-prisoner-dead-ball-pool-abandoned-children-s-PLAYGROUND.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it. So are they actually Danish or are they muslim?

fkin statists

Why are people saying she's Danish? I know some Danes have darker hair, but none of them are that dark with that dark of hair and eyes. She's not Danish in the same way that my kids aren't chinese if I have them in China.

>telling a person with a dick that he is a boy
>BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW
>telling an newly arrived immigrant that he's not from the country
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

Liberalism at its best

>it's fun to be here
And suppose for a moment that it weren't?

Wow, that is good propaganda.

However it easily falls apart, if you think a country like the US could colonize the others by acquiring double citizenships. In fact, this is not a hypothetical, as this is exactly what China is doing to Canada.

its like telling asian women and their hapas they're not white

is it just me or do the grills have mustaches

All four kids have muslimstaches

Or telling weebs "You are not japanese"

The truth shall set them free.

Or telling Austrians that they aren't kangaroos

But I am a KANGaroo :(

>that facial expression
my body is ready

>tfw I will never be a kangaroo

holy fuck are they ugly
>Danish genes

some faggot comment
>Danish is a nationality, not a species. It's not biological

How can you even say that it´s not biological? Why do Africans, Asians and Whites look different, if not because of biology...

race don't real gender don't real BIGOT

Danes aren't a race though, just part of the white race

theyre arabs

Not a race sure but they're a clearly and biologically defined subgroup of the white race.

Haplo memes, Hans.

They all look inbred as fuck.

Gee I wonder why...?

Then I blow it up

not that either, everybody in Denmark has at least seen plenty of non-Danish whites that look more like him than his fellow Danes, same goes for ppl of other countries
A Dane is a white person who lives in Denmark, speaks Danish, feels Danish and is seen as Danish by most people there, nothing more.

Pretty funny that I can actually understand what these kids are saying compared to ehtnic grown up danes who sounds like they all have cerebral pares.

Quick, give that kid a german passport!

I was born in water!

HEY GOYS! I'M A FISH!

She's like 5 and already has a mustache. Fucking arabs.

so do you preheat the over or do i? im not sure why you posted this other than to tell me some one needs to do it

>10 emotion manipulating videos that make you say fuck have laws and boarders and shit.

>Pretty funny that I can actually understand what these kids are saying compared to ehtnic grown up danes who sounds like they all have cerebral pares.

at least they can speak the nations' native tongue. not so for the "swedes" in rinkeby.

i do, however, hear they have really awesome poetry nights. so there's that.

once they grow up they'll get tribal or get ostracized, now they're just oblivious

lol ugly sandnigger spawn.

>Denmark
More like Arabmark

without Danes there is no such thing as Denmark.

kek, are danes training them in the art of throwing grenades too?

kids cry.. that's what they do. bfd

They speak like monkeys...

Ooooh wait it's Danish

Ask yourself this; if a white, aryan-looking German is born in Zimbabwe, will anyone consider him Zimbabwean?

damn those are some ugly kids

what liberals dont seem to grasp is that offspring grow up, into whatever their parents were

hence why they may buy dangerous pets or import dangerous "people"

KEK

How the fuck is nation hood biological. Are europeans always this retarded?

Caught! These dejected looks are exactly the same you get from criminals when they are caught in a lie.

>Leroy did you rob that liquor store
> No suh, I's not go down thata way fo years
>Leroy, we have you on video tape
Que sad Leroy.

I am a muslim in sweden, why could i not be swedish? this makes no sense.

But they literally aren't Danish...

KEKMARK
YES

I disagree to some extent, there are sub groups inside each race that have their unique look. It's not a race but it is distinct

>Are they actually Danish?

Does ANY of those camelfuckers looks like Nords to you, ya dumb Russian rapebaby?

I apologize in advance if you happen to actually be blind.

>I am a hamster in a fishbowl. How am I not a fish?

Are you a Swede?

Holy Shit, Sarah and Scarlett have more beard growth than most taliban. I fully understand now, why they put girls of their kind under burkas.

Sharia law for ugly muzzi kids now!

They're still sandmonkeys who belong in the desert.

A Muslim in Sweden? How many women have you raped? .

youtube.com/watch?v=K5L_jYyo9v4

You are a Muslim Arab not a swedecuck

they need to get the fuck out of denmark
DEPORT NOW

>It's a wheel the kids out for sympathy episode

WOW I am so sorry that this little girl cried because someone told her that genetics exists

are you saying jews don't deserve a homeland?

bait

You should be happy we're not considering you Swedish. If there's anything worse than being a sandnigger it's being a Swede.

is that real? Are they that fucked up?

Are you blind?

This is honestly our fault. This is an exported Americanism; the "melting pot" meme.

thats exactly what im saying.

she's not five. She's nine. time for wedding.

Her beard has grown long enough.

You think that's good propaganda?

They're children, they don't understand shit. To pretend to understand their logic outs one as having a chid's mentality.

Also it's scripted....painfully obviously so.

Why do jews deserve a homeland? The idea of a homeland is bigoted and racist.

FOR FUCKS SAKE GERMONEY

THEY WILL NEVER BE DANISH

THEIR FAMILY COULD BE THERE FOR A CENTURY AND THEY WILL NEVER BE DANISH

Well maybe their parents should have brought them up to Danish cultural and social standards rather than foreign ones.

WOW. I don't know what to say. Seems to be real
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099842/Sickening-new-ISIS-video-shows-toddler-shooting-prisoner-dead-ball-pool-abandoned-children-s-PLAYGROUND.html

Those little girl tears won`t affect me

they are so fucking ugly
btw they ain't danish

Sure. That's how countries work.

Richard Dawkins is a Kenyan.

GIVE BACK OUR FISH!!

t ahmed

No, i`d call him Rhodesian

You're not a Swede but a vermin.

Im coming for you.

Yeah he is I guess.

>She's nine.

Jared Taylor is Japanese.

kek

You would just have overfished it like everyone else did. We are the only nation capable of managing fisheries and efficiently extracting wealth from them. As the only responsible and capable fish shepherds around all fish is rightfully ours.

So you say you're not from the USA?

Nationality/Race/Gender/Sexual Orientation only exist in the flesh.

It's time to evolve into spirit beings Sup Forums.

In heaven there is no Christian or Jew, no marriage, no race, no gender.

We all worship the same God.

Lives in the UK

Lives in the US

Doesn't really work. The argument these people make is based on the concept of citizenship/nationality. The best example that would be likely to give someone pause is to point to some pasty white weeb living in Japan and ask them if they are "Japanese".

I am more Danish than these shitskins as i probably have some % North European DNA while they have 0.

a Dane is a Nord not a brown monkey from the ME

Whites founded USA so he is American.

>The rightwing politicians in Denmark who are in power have made it very clear, that children born in Denmark, to immigrant parents (even if it just 1) are no longer Danish.
FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew, I remember I've heard one day in somewhere, than Danish immigration laws are one of the toughtest in Europe and Dances by themselves pretty racist on everyday-life-level(which is good and way to show migrants THEY ARE NOT WELCOME) and seems like it true.

Also, when I've heard about harsh immigration laws I recalled how does Belgian and Dutch football NT look like and how does Danish look.

Keep it up, Denmark!

Words don't actually mean anything without context. Standing alone their meaning is vague and dictionary definitions don't capture all the different ways they can convey meaning.

Congratulations danish propagandists you made a little girl cry by conveying to her a completely different meaning than the referenced politicians communicated. You strawmanned your opponent, set the strawman on fire and threw it at a child.

The USA no longer has an ethnic identity (if it ever did). At least prior to 1965 we could say that the US was composed primarily of various European ethnicities.

It is the difference between being merely a ctizen and being part of an historical people.

Being French or Swedish, or German is ethnic in addition to defining a national border.

Sure a Somali can be a citizen of Germany, but a Somali will never be a German.

This distnction, unfortunately, is absent in the US for obvious reasons.

This makes me sad, fuck those people for manipulating these kids. I may hate sandniggers when they're grown up but I can never hate children (anybody who says differently is a sociopath), godamnit I want to console that little girl now. Fuck the kike politicians for bringing these people where they don't belong and filling their heads with lies, it's not their fault but they still have to go back.

Thank you for your explanation without getting upset instantly.

Technically I'm american then? Where is my fucking passport then?

Such dramatic video, looks like the ones made by jewmericunts.

Fuck the shitskin children. I would drown them in a sewer like the rats that they are.

As if this wasn't a staged tear-jerker. Muh chilluns....you should feel bad, xenophobe!