Where is this location?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
google.co.uk/maps/@52.591538,-0.2464461,3a,75y,236.11h,87.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVYrUJEFcHYgdzsdbBeru_Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
google.co.uk/maps/@52.5893166,-0.2437086,3a,75y,304.73h,73.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sfrOAQ_PooipcrCW70Gj-0w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=qm9lfWTGmDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eurabia

It looks like England if you ask me, not 100% sure though. It might be Taiwan.

Looks like Birmingham

luton probably, it's full of pakis

Why is this retard reporting a Syrian crime to the British police?

Thanks, the only clue I have is the estate agent sign in the video. Ill hunt down an estate agent with the same signs in Birmingham

What's going on here?

Link to video?. What's going on there?

why wont this guy just tell the cops where it is.

Who's Tommy Robinson? He seems based AF

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728

Actually after watching the video, probably not Birmingham from those accents

Britfucks have it coming. The isles have been in need of a new purge for a while now.

Hopefully the mass sterilization works so that the anglo's will die out within a generation.

Here's a better picture of it. It looks like the bottom word ends in -ey

Any UK anons know what kind of sign that is?

What happened?

I'll find the location within the next 30 minutes. Keep the thread alive.

Pakis have shit banter

>you fucking pork bastard
>you eat pork m8

All that generational inbreeding has created a truly shit tier people, add the religion of peace into the equation and you really do get the dregs of humanity.

Awwww look at the nord cuck adopting slave morality to make himself feel less inadequate.

He is from Peterborough. Someone on my Facebook used to work with him.Will post more info when I get it

Why do the English put up with this if this was in Glasgow they would be boxing with that cunt.

They just move away from them to an all white area ASAP and then lecture everyone how great multiculturalism is.

Muslim cunt says things that would get a white person arrested but nothing will happen because muslims dindu nuffin

it probably says '(something) Attorney'

Muslim being racist and assaulting a woman
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728

what happened?

Thank you

>spits on himself

kek

Also sign is from Sharman Quinney in Peterborough

Ex-leader of English Defense League. A group which made public demonstrations against growing Islamic radicalisation in Luton and other parts of England.

He left to join Pegida because EDL got a dreadful reputation, characterised as football hooligans.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A

I have sympathies for him.

>He left to join Pegida because EDL got a dreadful reputation

Tbh he says himself that the EDL were twats.

>Cops are now asking on Sup Forums for help
Do your fucking jobs

nice face. it looks like someone sculpted his head out of clay

Really shows the joys of multiculturalism.

>Paki in a dress arguing with some Poles about whose country England is

What has become of these once great isles?

>your
damn it tommy

The white cuck had like 5 inches and 50 pounds on the shitskin, but he just stood there with his hands in his pockets doing nothing. (Keeping your hands in your pockets is a good way to easily get sucker-punched, by the way.)

we live in a police state, if he had raised his hands and fought the guy he'd end up in prison. It's a sad state of affairs where you have to take shit from cunts like that and are unable to physically respond.

Yep always be on guard in this type of situation.

Well done pol well done

brumfag here, doesn't sound like birmingham

Go get em' bobbysamas!

although i agree with a lot of what edl says, the majority of the members are indeed twats. the kind of people who in high school were in the lowest classes, wore tracksuits to uniform schools and smoked in classrooms

Nah it wouldn't say that

It's something like:

S / B _ M A N

_ _ _ _N E Y

Looks like Hendon, but I could be wrong. Hard to tell. Country is littered with shitty housing estates that look exactly like that.

Its Peterborough-100%.

Im trying to get the guys name but my sources won't give it.Hes being a cuck. He posted that photo of him I posted just now,can someone reverse search for it?

I feel like part of the bad reputation was created by the media. The EDL was working class and the most affected by Islamic immigration. The media often seems to use working class stereotypes to associate their political opponents as pleb racists.

BIN
THAT
KNIFE

Nothing on reverse search m9.

I can't find it through reverse search. It's probably a FB photo (which you can't search through RS) which means they might be friends on FB. Browse through your contact's friend list on FB and see if you can find the fucker.

Thats a scummy looking fuck.

Obviously the media has some impact but from knowing EDL members personally (I lived in Wolverhampton and Birmingham and quite a lot of people there associated with it being working class areas) it turned out most of them were just uneducated retards. Yeah they're working class but it doesn't change the fact they're dumb and don't understand anything properly.

>registration plate would be pronounced "yiddo"

what did they mean by this?

Poor England.

Somewhere in peterborough

Its in a road somewhere near the centre as the roads are narrow. This location looks similar and has the same estate agents sign:

google.co.uk/maps/@52.591538,-0.2464461,3a,75y,236.11h,87.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVYrUJEFcHYgdzsdbBeru_Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

So many places it could be. Bradford, Rotheram, London, Birmingham, Luton etc.

Any paki infested place

notice this house at the end of the road as well

I'm looking through the estate agents website but there's no house like that on there.

>muslim only has the balls to hit the woman just recording

raelly makes you adumbrate

> He is from Peterborough. Someone on my Facebook used to work with him.Will post more info when I get it
I just love /pol

The enemy will characterize you no matter what. Only a filthy no ngood coward gives a shit what the enemy thinks. Also, If I ever meet that pouf, I'll break his face. (Robinson the Zionist that is)

update?

Oh boo fucking hoo. Typical white cuck, too afraid of the big bad police to fight for his future. White cowards deserve what they get.

Ta deg sammen.

It looks more like school for the blind sculpted it

Those looking on google maps, the road has speed hump traffic calming on it

People have families to support and children to raise, they can't be going to prison because some little mud acts up and disrespects them. Grow up you fucking idiot.

He looks quintessentially British

You've never been to peterborough have you lad?

FOUND IT LADS

google.co.uk/maps/@52.5893166,-0.2437086,3a,75y,304.73h,73.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sfrOAQ_PooipcrCW70Gj-0w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

outside 50/51 Alexandra Road, Peterborough

yeah i'll go to jail for 7 years fucking over my family and my life so i'm not a 'cuck' to internet tough guy, that's gonna help the cause for sure, who really wins, the muslim who walks away free or me in prison for years? retard.

niceeee

I'm impressed to say the least

It's the UK. Car has a British licence plate. Probably Birmingstan

Someone post a webm.

cheers I like a good challenge. Weaponized autism has its uses!

Who gives a shit. He attacked random you attack random. Go out mid day tomorrow and smack a sand nigger burka queen over the head with a shovel. Don the full anti facist attire and no one will see you face. Deck chair popcorn and watch the chimp out. Turning more of our young against them. Win win

But ofcourse you arent that bothered really

fantastic

>m-muh family
>m-muh livelihood
>m-muh job

And that's why you'll go the way of the dodo, you worthless white cuck. Keep propping up the system dedicated to eradicating you.

What a vile inbred nasty thing that is.

Nice. And checked

Nice one mate.

FUCK ME

PRAISE KEK

>eurabia

Pakis aren't Arabs though

>your the
What did he mean by this?

>All that generational inbreeding has created a truly shit tier people
youtube.com/watch?v=qm9lfWTGmDY

You are credit to team.

Anyone planning on sending info to police?

Haha too scared of a bit of jail time. Omg, some faggots on here aye. Larping faggots. Good luck saving le white race with that attitude cuck boy.

Im looking around mosque in Peterborough

KEK internet tough guy here

you remember the idiot who put bacon on the local mosque and was (unbelievably) thrown in jail for it?

yeah he was killed in jail. i wonder by whom.

Someone else can do that, I'm just happy I solved the puzzle, and was rewarded by digits. Shadilay Praise Kek!

well done, sleuth

now report it to the police

PURGE THE MUZZIE

>this isn't your country
Should be deportation for immigrants who reveal themselves to be nothing more than invaders. Or death, I really don't care.

DUDE I SAW THAT SHIT LIVE

Literally I've been here since 2011 and I have never taken such a huge fucking redpill

Well done lad

The guy who knows him will not give me a name.Being a huge cuck.
I just trawled through his friends list and couldn't see him-def knows him though as he provided that picture

I'm white, I'm rich and I'm good looking. My life is better than you could even imagine shit skin.

Well done but it's pointless unless you report it. Someone send the name of the guy and the location to the police.