We don't have many of those in my country so I'll ask you: what's the difference between "black person" and "nigger"...

We don't have many of those in my country so I'll ask you: what's the difference between "black person" and "nigger"? Is there any?
Please keep it civil, because any attempts at trolling will be downvoted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First red pill. Some black people are shit and some niggers are based. Mike and Snoop are based. 2-3 of your black peoples are shit.
>pic related, base black man

>obama
>a person

only nig worthwhile there is mike, the rest can die

A nigger is a nigger, friend.

But how would you define a nigger, and how would you define a black person?

It's just a quasi-random picture.

>Mandela

Rejected peace in favour of mass murder.

get redpilled on Mandela asap

>trump
>not an effeminate fudgepacker

>MLK = beat his wife, adulterer and rapist

>obabo = close ties with chicago mafia, cocaine user, gay for pay

>madela = murderer

Nah sorry, those are all niggers you've got their.

Meh. Mike Tyson was an entertaining boxer though.

black person is to nigger as white person is to white trash. normal, upstanding citizens are deemed "people". trash and scum arent.

This

I see 5 niggers and MLK.

>implying beating your wife is a bad thing

How else do you keep a woman in line?

>kissing that niggers ass
You're as stupid as you sound.

>you
>not an actual faggot

mandela was a huge nig
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0

Would you consider a white trash better than black person though?

So...6 niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

no

>what's the difference

The only difference between a black man and a nigger is whether they’re chimping out at that particular moment.

Fair enough

user, Mandela was a fucking communist endorsing blowing up buses full of school children and attacks on civilians. He was a full, typical commie trash, waffling about fighting the enemies of revolution and the reason why South Africa went to shit.
But he knew how to smile and liked Spice Girls, so of course he was a loved by leftist media.
He was more of a nigger than anyone in the bottom row.

>mlk
>obama
>mandela
>not niggers

More "niggers" on that image than "black people" voted for Trump

The two are not comparable.

Applachia has the poorest people in the U.S (entirely "white trash"), and a ridiculously low crime rate.

>any attempts at trolling will be downvoted.

I warned you.

Your three examples of "black people" are all fucking commies and would not even be properly considered moral agents. In other words they're still niggers.

See for an actual black person or Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, etc

hi I fixed your image, that will be 1 (you)

Absolutely nothing its a meme made up by cuckservatives who love to suck black cock

Not from me!

>Implying all other great men didn't rape/beat women and kill

Is that Snoop in the bottom right? Is OP really hating on the mf D O double G?

>Would you consider a white trash better than black person though?
Yes
In today's political climate and overall niggery of shitskins and the left I have adopted a white is right policy. Real white trash are white people who have false sense of inflated ego over getting a feminist studies or art degree and betray their race for goodboy liberal patbacks. I would rather relax around white trash than a nig.

>when those he calls black people are way worse that those he calls niggers

Second redpill: high iq blacks often give birth to low iq niggers

They're all niggers

I know this is unpopular, but i don't think IQ is necessarily important. Tyson probably ain't that smart ( i'm being nice ) and he's had his anger issues. But nowadays he seems chill and at peace. Plus he supported Trump. I've never once heard Tyson or Snoop blame whitey. That's my definition of nigger. Either you take responsibility for you're own peoples action or you don't.

Snoop dogg is an inbetween. Yes he promotes weed and degenerate behavior, but if you watch his interviews he's a laid back respectful guy.

Fuck you Snoop Dogg is awesome.

>you're

Snoop was butthurt as hell when Trump was elected. So yes he is a nigger.

Black people have assimilated to the host culture and try to behave like whites. Sowell is a good example of this.
Niggers are the ones who behave like they were still in Africa.
In theory it's possible for every negro to become a black person but it rarely occurs because their low intelligence makes life in civilization difficult, so they are easily baited by the left into hating whitey and his ways.

the vast majority of American blacks are niggers

Some who managed to dodge the influence of Lyndon B. Johnson and the kikes still manage to be peace-loving and nuclear family oriented.

One of my good friends comes from a long line of republican blacks that have class and are generally very difficult to find fault with. In the 10 years I've known him he's never done anything to even make me slightly annoyed.

You have it reversed

IQ only measures certain types of intelligence (albeit it's still a good tool for assessing large groups of people) and doesn't take into account the "warrior gene" that makes people irrationally violent.

Black people are normal people with dark skin.
Niggers are GANG GANG.

I think i got this gene. I require training in order to overcome. Fuck my scot genes.

>Blacks from USA are so ungrateful

>USA would be better off if they dumped their blacks in Africa and took new blacks from: Botswana (V. High AIDS so maybe no), Malawi, Namibia, Liberia, South Sudan, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Congo Mozambique, Ethiopia, CAR, Sudan or Madagascar